Massacr3, Ep1logue, Testify, K1ng Slayer

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
I have 4 bottles of Massacr3, 2 bottles of Ep1, Testify and K/S. What would be best to do the Massacr3/KS stack or should I add Testify in there? Or Massacr3/Ep1/KS. starting my bulk DEC 1st been out of it for 6 months due to personal reasons. Any and all advice is welcome

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pill massacr3, 1 pill ep1, k1nglsayer split 2:2:2 or 3:3

Good luck.. too many damn pills imo. If you’ve been out of it for 6 months why not get back on it without anything and then add the supps to see how they affect you?

aGreenBeast

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love OL products.... lot of damn pills for sure though haha.

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
1 pill massacr3, 1 pill ep1, k1nglsayer split 2:2:2 or 3:3

Good luck.. too many damn pills imo. If you’ve been out of it for 6 months why not get back on it without anything and then add the supps to see how they affect you?
Well I had extra bottles of all those supps I just spent a little extra at Black Diamond Supps since they are doing 20% off. And I started working out without any of these supps to get a fill for everything again giving myself until DEC 1st to start this bulk. What should I do with the testify?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I had extra bottles of all those supps I just spent a little extra at Black Diamond Supps since they are doing 20% off. And I started working out without any of these supps to get a fill for everything again giving myself until DEC 1st to start this bulk. What should I do with the testify?
Honestly, i tried testify and noticed nothing. Wasted my money on that one. I hope you benefit from it... but with all the stuff you are trying to take at once how will you know what did what?
Don’t expect much from massacr3 or ep1. I felt they benefited best as a preworkout supplement because of the vaso. My workouts felt great even when using an underdosed preworkout or just caffeine.

Gandor84

Gandor84

Awards
Honestly, i tried testify and noticed nothing. Wasted my money on that one. I hope you benefit from it... but with all the stuff you are trying to take at once how will you know what did what?
Don’t expect much from massacr3 or ep1. I felt they benefited best as a preworkout supplement because of the vaso. My workouts felt great even when using an underdosed preworkout or just caffeine.
I wasn't planning on taking it all at once. I was going to split them. Up into different months. I enjoyed Massacre never tried Ep1 or testify probably sell a bottle of testify and Massacre to my boy.