Rc company/ supps advice

Jessica444

Awards
Im asking for serious advice. Yes I'm aware if used unsafe, the consequences. Any advice on a cycle of var or HGH or anything just as safe? I'm 22 years old, suffered from body dysmorphia, a female, was athletic and grew up playing sports. I just have stubborn fat that won't come off- tried diet, personal trainer, lipotropic extreme B12 injections, ECA stack, sarms, other supps, medications, and workouts and still have that stubborn fat. My goal is to lean out. I am about 5 ft 5inches tall and weigh 150lbs - prob around 25% body fat wanting to be about 18- 20%. Or just need to look more muscly and sculpted with a less softer look- was achieved about 2 years ago with the boost from sarms- (LGD, osta, mk677, and albuterol-which I can't get access to now). Any serious help, is appreciated, thanks in advance!!

douganddalyn

Awards
Im asking for serious advice. Yes I'm aware if used unsafe, the consequences. Any advice on a cycle of var or HGH or anything just as safe? I'm 22 years old, suffered from body dysmorphia, a female, was athletic and grew up playing sports. I just have stubborn fat that won't come off- tried diet, personal trainer, lipotropic extreme B12 injections, ECA stack, sarms, other supps, medications, and workouts and still have that stubborn fat. My goal is to lean out. I am about 5 ft 5inches tall and weigh 150lbs - prob around 25% body fat wanting to be about 18- 20%. Or just need to look more muscly and sculpted with a less softer look- was achieved about 2 years ago with the boost from sarms- (LGD, osta, mk677, and albuterol-which I can't get access to now). Any serious help, is appreciated, thanks in advance!!
Why not try the same stack again? Albuterol is a beta agonist (beta 2 is what is targeted in reactive airways). Naturally, as a beta agonist, it's going to suppress appetite. This can be achieved with any sympathomimetic, such as the mild stimulants found in most pre-workouts

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
A few questions for you:
1. How long have you spent dieting and lifting consistently for?
2. Did you or your trainer address nutrition at all?
3. Are you doing cardio? What does your weekly training look like?

If you are currently ~25% bf, you shouldn't be seeking out hormones and other products for fat loss just yet. A good understanding of nutrition (calories in, calories out) and consistent cardio and resistance training is all anyone needs to get into a healthy body fat range. I would recommend a thermogenic with caffeine at the most, but nothing above that. Using a thermogenic like FitMax could be beneficial, but will not make or break your progress.

Keep in mind that supplements, even SARMs and other hormones will help marginally with your overall results. It is a long process, but if you are consistent with it you will start to see results. The real formula for success is nutrition + training + consistency + time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few questions for you:
1. How long have you spent dieting and lifting consistently for?
2. Did you or your trainer address nutrition at all?
3. Are you doing cardio? What does your weekly training look like?

If you are currently ~25% bf, you shouldn't be seeking out hormones and other products for fat loss just yet. A good understanding of nutrition (calories in, calories out) and consistent cardio and resistance training is all anyone needs to get into a healthy body fat range. I would recommend a thermogenic with caffeine at the most, but nothing above that. Using a thermogenic like FitMax could be beneficial, but will not make or break your progress.

Keep in mind that supplements, even SARMs and other hormones will help marginally with your overall results. It is a long process, but if you are consistent with it you will start to see results. The real formula for success is nutrition + training + consistency + time.
I will say its worth noting bf on men and women is drastically different. 25% on a female isn't a lot.

While I do think she would see better results at the 23% range she could prob see some nice benefits at 25.

Try running a stack which is woman friendly.

I would do mk677 12.5 mg/day for 8-10 weeks (an effective gh secratogue ive seen bloodwork comparative to 3-4 ius of gh daily from more than one person)

And also anavar at 10mg/day for 5 weeks. Or ostarine @10-15 mg/day.

Along w eca stack 6-8 weeks.
For a woman if your diet is on point this should melt fat off you while toning you up also.
Screenshot_2018-11-12-06-44-46.jpeg