11-OXO AND HAIRLOSS: OPINIONS?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I just wanted to ask more opinions regarding what I am planning to do. Perhaps someone has done similar cycles and could provide some feedbacks. Keep in mind that I am prone to MPB considering my older relatives. Also, all cycles below are at least 6-7 months a part.

Last year I did notice my hair thinning as never before.
This started towards the end of my cycle and continued for a little while until it stopped (at least it seems like).
Beside this issue the cycle worked like a charm.

The cycle was as following:

1-Andro 440/440/440/440/550/550
4-Andro 220/330/330/330/330/330
XI-KT 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/ (ml)

Prior to this:

1-A: 330/440/440/440/440/550
4-A:0/110/220/330/330/330

Which did not give me any problem either. I cannot remember if I lost any hair, but if I did it would be nothing noticeable.

Prior to this:

Epistane: 20/30/30/40/40

Which gave me back pumps and super mild hair loss. Barely noticeable.

As I am planning to run this year a very easy cycle with 11-oxo for 6 weeks between 600 and 700 per day, would you think I would have any issue with hair loss?
Would you believe it has been XI-KT to cause the issue or the increased amount of PHs in general?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am also prone to MPB and the only compounds I've noticed hairloss from is 1 Andro and 11 Keto/oxo.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Does lipodrene elite have ingredients that would cause hair to thin?

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stay away from 11OXO if you have MPB and you are concerned about it.

Is not a lot androgenic on paper, but believe me, it is.

Maybe with low dosages below 500mg you will not have any problems, but why risk it if you are worried about it.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established

Maybe with low dosages below 500mg you will not have any problems, but why risk it if you are worried about it.
I find so weird to experience this issue with 11-oxo and none with epistane.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive used it twice

2009 for 5 weeks at 225 mg

in 2012 at a low dose. 225 mgs-300 mgs, never had any issues

back then stuff was expensive. used ergopharm brand first time

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran a log for 11-oxo on here a while back. I started to notice the hair issues around the 6th week iirc. Although it was slight I noticed it for sure on my comb and in the shower. I am not prone from what I know, but I think you should always weigh the possibility and should accept the consequences before running anything. I figured worst comes to worst I'll shave my head, get a tan and let my beard grow out longer. Fhck it! Lol

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for feedback. What was your cycle and dosages?
I've done a couple of 8 week's 11-Keto(oral) solo cycles at 300mg and did not noticed any hairloss but I've also ran it at 600mg solo and noticed hairloss from around week 5.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I've done a couple of 8 week's 11-Keto(oral) solo cycles at 300mg and did not noticed any hairloss but I've also ran it at 600mg solo and noticed hairloss from around week 5.
So you believe that the issue is dose dependent? Problem of this is that at 300mg I do see only effects on cortisol control which can be achieved even just with Reduce XT, avoiding hairloss. The goal was to get aswell some very mild muscle gains and avoiding to lose strength during a deficit.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log for 11-oxo on here a while back. I started to notice the hair issues around the 6th week iirc. Although it was slight I noticed it for sure on my comb and in the shower. I am not prone from what I know, but I think you should always weigh the possibility and should accept the consequences before running anything. I figured worst comes to worst I'll shave my head, get a tan and let my beard grow out longer. Fhck it! Lol
Which dosage where you following? Which other compouds made you experience similar issues?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
ive used it twice

2009 for 5 weeks at 225 mg

in 2012 at a low dose. 225 mgs-300 mgs, never had any issues

back then stuff was expensive. used ergopharm brand first time
That is a quite low dose for experiencing the issue I do believe.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established

How androgenic is it in fact? Can I believe that it is more than Epistane which converts to DHT?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a reply regarding hair loss and 11 oxo from the "Steroid guru" " HenryV".

"11-oxo is one of the few PHs that undergoes 5a-reduction.
Yeah, 5-AR, which converts test to DHT and test-like compounds to DHT-like compounds. Where the products are stronger androgens than the original compounds that means that those steroids are often bad for the hair, since they are converted to the stronger androgens in places with lots of 5-AR. Those places are also DHT-sensitive tissues like the prostate and scalp.

The real question with this compound is how androgenic are the 5a-reduced metabolites. I dunno the answer. Worth noting perhaps that this is one of the only PHs that something like finasteride could be run alongside to reduce androgenic effects, not that I am recommending it."

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
This is a reply regarding hair loss and 11 oxo from the "Steroid guru" " HenryV".

"11-oxo is one of the few PHs that undergoes 5a-reduction.
Yeah, 5-AR, which converts test to DHT and test-like compounds to DHT-like compounds. Where the products are stronger androgens than the original compounds that means that those steroids are often bad for the hair, since they are converted to the stronger androgens in places with lots of 5-AR. Those places are also DHT-sensitive tissues like the prostate and scalp.

The real question with this compound is how androgenic are the 5a-reduced metabolites. I dunno the answer. Worth noting perhaps that this is one of the only PHs that something like finasteride could be run alongside to reduce androgenic effects, not that I am recommending it."
I find pointless using finasteride so something like this. I would have more sides from it than the PH