Chaos and Pain Fat Burning Stack

EsotericWolf

Awards
Hey AM!

I am new to this forum but been learning some things on here for a few days. I am planning to take my journey to the next level. Going to be more persistent and dial back on my diet and increasing my workouts and cardio days.

I have been taking Hourglass fat burner which is a low stim that has been working great so far but I am in search for a high stim fat burner that is great with energy and appetite suppression. I have gotten away with going with not being that hungry throughout the day but recently I've been having really crazy hunger pangs.

I had taken PES Prolific and High Volume preworkout stack and loved it. Now I am looking at Chaos and Pain Titan Energy, Cannibal Carnage, and Cannibal Claw for now. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this and if anyone could share their experiences with these 3 stacked or even taken solo. I'm thinking maybe later adding in either Jupiter or Red Sky and Predator. Would love to hear any experiences and feedback, thanks you guys!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not stacked those three together so won't have much help on this but welcome to AM!

EsotericWolf

Awards
Thank you! Have you ever tried any of them solo?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just stocked up on there predator! Highly recommended it for helping you keep your strength up with what fuel you'll be having around preworkout in your deficit!!
1541440247765.jpeg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stack looks really good to me. I like the choice of those three because they are designed to attack fat loss at different angles. If you clean up the diet and train hard you should see some great results!

My guys BloodManor and pyrobatt should have some more insight as well!

EsotericWolf

Awards
That stack looks really good to me. I like the choice of those three because they are designed to attack fat loss at different angles. If you clean up the diet and train hard you should see some great results!

My guys BloodManor and pyrobatt should have some more insight as well!
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it! As soon as I seen this brand and did my research on AM I was excited to try their supps! I just haven't seen anyone do this stack so I was curious to see others input. I really want to get these hunger pangs controlled as well and think it will really help with my deficit.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cannibal claw is very good i think that will be good stack with some yohimbine and caffeine !

EsotericWolf

Awards
Nice, I actually got a bottle of Yohimbine!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are all great solo or stacked. Personally I would use one at a time so you know the effects of each on your body. Then after doing a bottle of each then stack 2 together and so on.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Thank you for replying! Now the hard part will be choosing which to start with. You think I can use Titan first for a few weeks and see how that is then take Carnage? I ask cause I am in need of a preworkout atm, Fizz ain't cutting it for me lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are all great solo or stacked. Personally I would use one at a time so you know the effects of each on your body. Then after doing a bottle of each then stack 2 together and so on.
This is good advice and imo should also almost always be followed with any supplement or compound. See what each product does for you on it's own.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for replying! Now the hard part will be choosing which to start with. You think I can use Titan first for a few weeks and see how that is then take Carnage? I ask cause I am in need of a preworkout atm, Fizz ain't cutting it for me lol
If you need the preworkout start with the stim product and add in the others incrementally

EsotericWolf

Awards
Thank you so much for your replies, you guys were really helpful!

So I ordered Carnage but will take later, wanted to take advantage of the BOGO plus 25% off CnP had. Going to order Titan and start with that first than take Carnage solo for a bit and after introduce them both.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so much for your replies, you guys were really helpful!

So I ordered Carnage but will take later, wanted to take advantage of the BOGO plus 25% off CnP had. Going to order Titan and start with that first than take Carnage solo for a bit and after introduce them both.
Titan and carnage is my go to combo - love the effects

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM!

I am new to this forum but been learning some things on here for a few days. I am planning to take my journey to the next level. Going to be more persistent and dial back on my diet and increasing my workouts and cardio days.

I have been taking Hourglass fat burner which is a low stim that has been working great so far but I am in search for a high stim fat burner that is great with energy and appetite suppression. I have gotten away with going with not being that hungry throughout the day but recently I've been having really crazy hunger pangs.

I had taken PES Prolific and High Volume preworkout stack and loved it. Now I am looking at Chaos and Pain Titan Energy, Cannibal Carnage, and Cannibal Claw for now. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this and if anyone could share their experiences with these 3 stacked or even taken solo. I'm thinking maybe later adding in either Jupiter or Red Sky and Predator. Would love to hear any experiences and feedback, thanks you guys!
Watch just buying 3 strong products and stacking them. If you don’t know what to expect, it may not be pleasant. I felt Titan was light on energy and not super strong. Their thyroid product may be strong for first time users. Also, make sure predator and carnage (iirc) are planned with a meal in mind within an hour since they’re GDAs

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, don’t stack Red Sky with other stims. The label may not indicate how strong the Senegalia can hit you. Basically a lipodrene style formula and those always get me racing

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, don’t stack Red Sky with other stims. The label may not indicate how strong the Senegalia can hit you. Basically a lipodrene style formula and those always get me racing
I agree you gotta be careful stacking stims if you are not used to it. You may see sounds and hear colors

EsotericWolf

Awards
Watch just buying 3 strong products and stacking them. If you don’t know what to expect, it may not be pleasant. I felt Titan was light on energy and not super strong. Their thyroid product may be strong for first time users. Also, make sure predator and carnage (iirc) are planned with a meal in mind within an hour since they’re GDAs
Thank you guys for your advice! I bought Titan and Carnage and plan to start Titan solo first and then Carnage solo and then introduce them. After thinking of getting Claw and trying it solo then adding it and so forth. I am going to mix and match stims to non stims later when I have a better knowing on how they all affect me.

I agree you gotta be careful stacking stims if you are not used to it. You may see sounds and hear colors
How about tasting colors? Sounds like a acid trip lol but in all seriousness, I want to thank you because I am learning a lot from you and others in this forum, seems like there are some really good people here.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys for your advice! I bought Titan and Carnage and plan to start Titan solo first and then Carnage solo and then introduce them. After thinking of getting Claw and trying it solo then adding it and so forth. I am going to mix and match stims to non stims later when I have a better knowing on how they all affect me.

How about tasting colors? Sounds like a acid trip lol but in all seriousness, I want to thank you because I am learning a lot from you and others in this forum, seems like there are some really good people here.
Definitely are. There's alot of good info on here. I've learned a lot since joining this forum.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Definitely are. There's alot of good info on here. I've learned a lot since joining this forum.
I know and I can't wait to learn more and meet more people here :)

I am super stoked!
This just came today

IMG_20181109_113044.jpg

Now waiting on my other order which is a tub of Titan!
Awesome thing is that this order came with samples of Titan so I don't have to wait till it comes in to start it! Wish I had more money because Genius or maybe AGGRO would have been great today as I am going to build a PC later.

Thanks to CnP for fast processing/shipping to get my order out to me and for the generous samples!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know and I can't wait to learn more and meet more people here :)

I am super stoked!
This just came today

View attachment 174039

Now waiting on my other order which is a tub of Titan!
Awesome thing is that this order came with samples of Titan so I don't have to wait till it comes in to start it! Wish I had more money because Genius or maybe AGGRO would have been great today as I am going to build a PC later.

Thanks to CnP for fast processing/shipping to get my order out to me and for the generous samples!
I know you are gonna enjoy !!!!!