My CRZ the OG preworkout review (Craze)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got to try some samples of the new Pre-workout "CRZ the OG" by Driven Sports

CRZtheOG.jpg

crztheOGlabel.jpg

Phemonenal pwo. Super clean. Great energy. No spike in BP. Some mood enhancement. Increased V02 like you will see from ephedrine. My lungs can breathe way better. Better focus and pump then average. Not the strong euphoria from craze OG, but a very good PED. Flavor was great. Kept me up half the nite- Also after 2-3 hours I was starving. Which is a good thing. I rate this as A+. When I say “clean” pwo, you don’t hear things, hear your heartbeat, you dont spike your BP to 180/100.

Extra strength. Extra endurance. No crash. No beta alanine tingles (I hate Beta-ala)

Easily one of the best on the market

If anyone else has questions on the product I would be happy to answer the best I can. I am not affiliated with, or rep for DS, I did have a few people asking about my experience, so wanted everyone to have my unbiased feedback. Thanks-

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there samples available to other A.M. members?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got to try some samples of the new Pre-workout "CRZ the OG" by Driven Sports

View attachment 173469
View attachment 173470

Phemonenal pwo. Super clean. Great energy. No spike in BP. Some mood enhancement. Increased V02 like you will see from ephedrine. My lungs can breathe way better. Better focus and pump then average. Not the strong euphoria from craze OG, but a very good PED. Flavor was great. Kept me up half the nite- Also after 2-3 hours I was starving. Which is a good thing. I rate this as A+. When I say “clean” pwo, you don’t hear things, hear your heartbeat, you dont spike your BP to 180/100.

Extra strength. Extra endurance. No crash. No beta alanine tingles (I hate Beta-ala)

Easily one of the best on the market

If anyone else has questions on the product I would be happy to answer the best I can. I am not affiliated with, or rep for DS, I did have a few people asking about my experience, so wanted everyone to have my unbiased feedback. Thanks-
Great review.
Have you tried RiZe?
It would be great to see a comparison between these two.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review. I may have to give this one a try!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there samples available to other A.M. members?
Not to my knowledge, sorry man-

Great review.
Have you tried RiZe?
It would be great to see a comparison between these two.
Thank you but I have not. I do have a client in the UK who has RIZE now and I am gonna send him one of these next week to compare. I know RIZE has a "mystery" ingredient but I am not even sure what it is, and neither is he.

Nice review. I may have to give this one a try!
Honestly one of my favorites bc it is super clean. Some of the strong dmaa ones like Wicked, ESP, etc....are a bit dirty imo. You feel like crap when they wear off. At least I do. This one I do not.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea on caffeine content? Honestly doesn't look to be much to the ingredients to put it in some sort of elite PWO category but you never know.
Hey man, I am unsure tbh. I don't work for D.S or rep for them. It honestly is legit. It is the exact formula as the Original Craze only it is missing the Dendrobium. Also that whole thing where they said it had a PEA alkaloid unlisted...I can't speak on that, because I honestly do not know and I have seen information to the contrary in both directions.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Alchornea floribunda a Yohimbine alkaloid?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Alchornea floribunda a Yohimbine alkaloid?
I don't know if it 100% is, but it has been found to contain yohimbine. From a recent post of mine:

...one of the ingredients in this product, Alchornea floribunda, can contain yohimbine, right? It can be found in the root, which is the same part of the material that your extract uses too. So you guarantee that there is absolutely no yohimbine and/or yohimbine/yohimbe-related alkaloids at all coming from this extract or elsewhere in this product?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13571721
...alkaloids [yohimbine (Paris and Goutarel, 1958), alchorneine,isoalchorneine and alchorneinone (Khuong-Huu et al., 1970,1972 )were isolated from the root bark.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259318100_Antibacterial_activity_of_the_roots_stems_and_leaves_of_Alchornea_floribunda
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4954718
To date, Yohimbine was also found in Alchornea floribunda Müll. Arg. (Euphorbiaceae) [14], Rauvolfia vomitoria, Rauwolfia nitida, Rauwolfia serpentine, Rauvolfia yunnanensis, and others [15].
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jchem/2013/783058/

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even answer me anymore.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered Rize but got Frenzy, was asked to send them photos and stuff, my oc said Rize. Never heard back from pn since then even having emailed them every other day..I mean everyone can make a mistake but then you correct it if you want to do right by your customer. I will never shop at predator again after this, they don't even absolute me anymore.
Yeah, I had similar experiences

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
The thing is if it was the original frenzy it would be better actually . They have reformulated Frenzy and PN insist it’s the same product. It most certain isn’t . In fact I have the new Rize and the newer Frenzy now tastes and feels the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if Driven sports are putting the same product in both products. I don’t trust Predator or Driven sports at all

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man, I am unsure tbh. I don't work for D.S or rep for them. It honestly is legit. It is the exact formula as the Original Craze only it is missing the Dendrobium. Also that whole thing where they said it had a PEA alkaloid unlisted...I can't speak on that, because I honestly do not know and I have seen information to the contrary in both directions.
It’s not the same formula at all. The original Craze had citrulline and creatine. Several of the herbs in this version are new as well. Totally different.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not the same formula at all. The original Craze had citrulline and creatine. Several of the herbs in this version are new as well. Totally different.
Yeah, he seems to be confused about the ingredients :) Also, every person on AM who has given feedback (including myself) has had underwhelming experiences.

It’s just a very short acting energy drink with some nootropic effects. If this went on sale for $15 a tub, I still wouldn’t buy any more of this..

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, he seems to be confused about the ingredients :) Also, every person on AM who has given feedback (including myself) has had underwhelming experiences.

It’s just a very short acting energy drink with some nootropic effects. If this went on sale for $15 a tub, I still wouldn’t buy any more of this..
what's AM ?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really get it. There's nothing inspiring on this label, all they're banking on is people recognizing the name and trying it.

Many better preworkouts out there right now

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't really get it. There's nothing inspiring on this label, all they're banking on is people recognizing the name and trying it.

Many better preworkouts out there right now
I bought this. Tried it last week. Went with 1 scoop and 1/2. It's nothing special.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Is there any feel good vibes off this even ?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any feel good vibes off this even ?
I've taken this two ways one was 2 scoops drink right away hated it felt really weird. Then I tried 2 scoops two swallow every two hours and really liked it sustained feel good energy for half a day I'm looking for an afternoon booster to add in but I like this stuff I haven't noticed any tolerance to it yet.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Interesting I’ve got a tub of Rize here . I find the flavour sickening and it just feels crap. Absolutely useless pre . I’m guessing craze OG won’t be much better , seems hit and miss.
Tried total war sample DMHA the other day and found it much much better .
There seems very little decent pres out there

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Here's the OG formula label. I think you are correct, I mis-spoke that 2 ingredients are different, but the rest all seem to be the same. It was not intentional, again I don't rep for this company or represent them in any way.

%Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
250.0 mg
417%
Kinesis Proprietary Blend:
4580.0 mg
-

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobex (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated for alkaloid content including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, and N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCI, Citramine (Citrus reticulata Extract) (fruit) (Concentrated for N-Methyltyramine content), Caffeine Anhydrous.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Lemonade Flavor, FD&C Red #27.

Fair enough, you might not like it at all. I truly do like it and intend to grab a unit of it for myself. The nootropic effects are actually something I really like.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any advice on what to take in the afternoon to continue the good feels.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fair enough, you might not like it at all. I truly do like it and intend to grab a unit of it for myself. The nootropic effects are actually something I really like.
Well I am glad that somebody is enthusiastic about it. I agree that the nootropic affect is the highlight...just way too short lived for me to be anything worth taking. It’s a far stretch from real OG Craze (as was expected). I was just hopeful that it would have been something more than it turned out to be.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
17-Keto-5-Etioallocholen-3b-ol is included in CRZ, what is this?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge letdown no Meth is in there.....sigh......back to normal Pre's

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any decent pwo for 20 bucks
Musclepharm wreckage is $18 on amazon. One of my favorites. Taste is good too. Can also find Focus XT out there for around $20 and great for focus with a lower amount of caffeine

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Musclepharm wreckage is $18 on amazon. One of my favorites. Taste is good too. Can also find Focus XT out there for around $20 and great for focus with a lower amount of caffeine
I’m almost bought that wreckage, it looks good! I went with and waiting for, Spazzmatic for $28

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once I played around with the dose and timing I loved crz but $80 per month on the second month my wife said um not happening.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Ordered a tub of crz and expecting it tomorrow . Unfortunately I’m heading away tomorrow so I won’t get a chance to try it for a week
PN got it into stock in uk . I have heard some good things but let’s see.....

I can compare it to Rize . I got a tub cheap on eBay off a lad that didn’t like it . I can see why ! Didn’t really like the feeling off it . Just a dirty type of energy

Incidentally Rize tastes exactly like the latest batch of Frenzy in fruit punch . This actually makes me think the frenzy tub I bought is actually Rize too ! Frenzy never tasted like that before . It’s either been reformulated or they put Rize in frenzy tubs ..

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered a tub of crz and expecting it tomorrow . Unfortunately I’m heading away tomorrow so I won’t get a chance to try it for a week
PN got it into stock in uk . I have heard some good things but let’s see.....

I can compare it to Rize . I got a tub cheap on eBay off a lad that didn’t like it . I can see why ! Didn’t really like the feeling off it . Just a dirty type of energy

Incidentally Rize tastes exactly like the latest batch of Frenzy in fruit punch . This actually makes me think the frenzy tub I bought is actually Rize too ! Frenzy never tasted like that before . It’s either been reformulated or they put Rize in frenzy tubs ..
I saw some recent reviews (within the last 4-5 months) that said the latest versions of frenzy was garbage and the first couple times they ordered it they loved it. Wouldn't be surprised by DS doing something sketchy like you alluded too above. smh

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
It tasted excatly the same as Rize . Just a different label on tub and yes it’s nowhere near the old Frenzy . Frenzy WAS great . I returned it . Rubbish . The original frenzy had a different taste and mixed differently .
Shady

Having said all that I’m looking forward to trying the CRZ . If it’s muck I’ll send it back too!

Rize is ****e . RE1GN or total war DMHA versions do much nicer...

herosjourney

Awards
It tasted excatly the same as Rize . Just a different label on tub and yes it’s nowhere near the old Frenzy . Frenzy WAS great . I returned it . Rubbish . The original frenzy had a different taste and mixed differently .
Shady
The OG Frenzy was best ever for me, no comparison to any other than the Original Craze, even though for workouts Frenzy was even better and no tolerance built up ever.

The new Frenzy is really weird, and yeah seems to be same stuff as Rize. As to why they secretly reformulated it is a mystery. Maybe they were afraid the real magic ingredient in it would be found out by some official body soon, or sourcing became a problem. I really hope the new flavors of Frenzy are just a mistake and the old ones are coming back.

That said, I think the OG Frenzy flavor (essentially Fruit Punch) were somewhat exceptionally refreshing within the world of PWO:s. Rize and new Frenzy seems just like a totally illogical step backwards. What the hell?!

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
They should have taken Frenzy off the market if it had to be reformatted instead of the rubbish I bought and returned
It certainly had some ingredient that made you very aggressive in a workout . It was nearly like eca stack
Predator Nutrition says it’s not changed . Someone is pulling the wool over the eyes here .
I’ll report back in a week on my CRZ og experience when I get a couple of workouts done

herosjourney

Awards
I’m also getting my CRZ og tomorrow in the vain hopes that the UK ”limited quantities” batch has something more interesting in it.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Sounds too good to be true! Unfortunately majority of reviews are nothing to celebrate. Well, I'll see to it tomorrow!
And may God help you in the quest for Nirvana ����

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Of course they taste similar, we flavored both as fruit punch. Why would we get a different fruit punch to use for flavoring or why would you expect two fruit punches from the same company to taste so different? There is also no reason or advantage to not sell both formulas. The whole point of having two formulas is to offer different products that have different effects and duration of action. We don't think people should view their stim containing products as a 1 type fits all situations and doses.

For those who are looking for info on yohimbine, that extract is not being used for yohimbine (that's what SuperStim is for). The formula doesn't have yo in it not does the formula need it. Is it possible that there is a trace amount in the extract, meaning UNDER 250 MCG (micros) maybe its possible but NO ONE is feeling or getting any effects from it. No one. Just like its possible there are trace minerals and 100+ other constituents of the plant.
Depending on the dose and the users tolerance there is what I would call a definite body wave/ rush. If I take too much this wave makes me a little nauseous. This is usually within 30 min of taking CRZ on an empty stomach. This is also when the tunnel vision / focus starts. That isn't from yo. Its too high of a dose. Initially when we started testing I was using 2 scoops. Now I use 1.25 and it seems to get me the body rush without the nausea.

Anyone who claims they don't feel it or it isn't lasting more than a few hours is likely not using enough initially. But over time with consistent use it gets better and less is needed.
I emailed Predator and asked about the possibility of a shipping mix up with frenzy/ rize. Here is what they said to do:

Dr Nick/mbonheur- Can you post up your order ID and screenshot of the email sent to customer service so they can verify the email was received correctly?

Bernardhopkin - Can you supply your order ID for the purchase of Rize and Frenzy here so PN customer service can look into this?

"We know nobody would make up what they have bought when they haven’t on AM as we always found the audience here to be the most ethical so look forward to receiving this information."

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Sounds too good to be true! Unfortunately majority of reviews are nothing to celebrate. Well, I'll see to it tomorrow!
nothing to celebrate? Other than a random few the reviews have been excellent including the one that started this thread.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Hi Sldge

I didn’t buy my latest tub of Frenzy from you or my tub of Rize . I did buy the CRZ og this week from pretator though . Yet to try that

Regarding the frenzy if it hasn’t been reformulated why is the taste and texture different ? The old frenzy nearly had an effervescent mix to it . Besides that it didn’t give me the same feel or energy . I bought my last tub of a well known sup supplier in Cardiff . It has since been returned to them.

Rize didn’t do a lot for me and I didn’t like the feel off it

I have hopes for CRZ and I’ll report back here what I think .

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The very first run of Frenzy (probably 4 years ago now) had sodium bicarb in it. The company who did the flavoring and bottling came up with that specific flavoring profile. If you remember one of the flavors was orange cream (which personally was one of the best I've ever tried) and a fruit punch (as much as id love to never run a fruit punch flavor again, its overwhelmingly the first and most purchased flavor). After that first run, the company was sold and the new owners raised the production prices. It forced us to go to someone different and since the flavor formula wasnt ours it doesn't come with us. Since then we have switched where the fruit punch flavor was purchased from because of inconsistent taste and color. The place we are using now (which is very consistent) supplies all the fruit punch that we use. There's always slight variations in the texture and color of powder ingredients, especially plants. The one thing we don't do is change the active portion of the formula. We will change label paper, lids, types or amounts of silica packs if there's a shortage or delay in one of them but not the formula. Its one thing to have to delay a run because an active ingredient is back ordered but it drives me nuts to delay something because lids are back ordered.
Rize isn't going to be for everyone. Its a very aggressive stim profile but it lasts longer then frenzy does. Its for tearing **** up in the gym, not sitting behind the computer to do work. Frenzy is 3-4 hours tops. We originally designed Frenzy for all the people who worked out after 5pm and couldn't use Craze because it kept them up to late.
That lead to the idea of having multiple stim products so that consumers could adjust their stim needs and use on a daily basis. I take CRZ in the morning but I normally use frenzy for second stim. Saturday I like Rize or CRZ because I usually have a ton of stuff that needs to be done and I want the energy lasting as long as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to use an entire tub of something until its gone before using something different.
Because of that, it doesn't make sense for us to change the frenzy formula to be the same as anything else. I want them to be different so people can choose.
When you try CRZ if you are stim tolerant take 1.5 scoops first. Don't start with 2. Take it on an empty stomach. Only a small group of users will need that much.

herosjourney

Awards
I bought Frenzy when it was released in Spring 2014. I had low expectations, which were crushed immediately when trying Frenzy for the first time: Euphoria, a workout capacity and power output unparallel to none. For the next four years, Frenzy was my go to pre workout every single time: Not a single bad workout with Frenzy be it 1, 2 or 3 scoops. Every pre workout people now love: Hydrazine, OL Re1gn etc. Not even close to a mile.

But then the new Frenzy: Nothing. I used it for some time, both the new Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry: Initial caffeine feel good at the start: Half an hour a somewhat energetic feeling but after that feeling just lazy, foggy and nothing to write home about. My instant gut reaction was "they changed the formula: S**it! So last spring I went and emptied Ebay off every Frenxy OG they had available. And what a difference! Night and day, all the super powers again at my disposal. Now I was even more convinced that the formula is simply different. The difference was so drastic that I can't even describe it. Others have noted this too, reviews on Predator, on their instagram, forum conversations you name it. What's your take on this Sldge ?

The very first run of Frenzy (probably 4 years ago now) had sodium bicarb in it. The company who did the flavoring and bottling came up with that specific flavoring profile. If you remember one of the flavors was orange cream (which personally was one of the best I've ever tried) and a fruit punch (as much as id love to never run a fruit punch flavor again, its overwhelmingly the first and most purchased flavor). After that first run, the company was sold and the new owners raised the production prices. It forced us to go to someone different and since the flavor formula wasnt ours it doesn't come with us. Since then we have switched where the fruit punch flavor was purchased from because of inconsistent taste and color. The place we are using now (which is very consistent) supplies all the fruit punch that we use. There's always slight variations in the texture and color of powder ingredients, especially plants. The one thing we don't do is change the active portion of the formula. We will change label paper, lids, types or amounts of silica packs if there's a shortage or delay in one of them but not the formula. Its one thing to have to delay a run because an active ingredient is back ordered but it drives me nuts to delay something because lids are back ordered.
Rize isn't going to be for everyone. Its a very aggressive stim profile but it lasts longer then frenzy does. Its for tearing **** up in the gym, not sitting behind the computer to do work. Frenzy is 3-4 hours tops. We originally designed Frenzy for all the people who worked out after 5pm and couldn't use Craze because it kept them up to late.
That lead to the idea of having multiple stim products so that consumers could adjust their stim needs and use on a daily basis. I take CRZ in the morning but I normally use frenzy for second stim. Saturday I like Rize or CRZ because I usually have a ton of stuff that needs to be done and I want the energy lasting as long as possible. It doesn't make sense to me to use an entire tub of something until its gone before using something different.
Because of that, it doesn't make sense for us to change the frenzy formula to be the same as anything else. I want them to be different so people can choose.
When you try CRZ if you are stim tolerant take 1.5 scoops first. Don't start with 2. Take it on an empty stomach. Only a small group of users will need that much.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have no clue. This is the first I'm hearing of it. You have to release as soon as one thing changes, like the color in the background on the emblem on the label, instantly our email and ask if it's fake/ did we change it and nothing changed but that. And as you can see we have a large active group of haters. Its hard to weed through what might be legit and what isn't. I've probably used more frenzy then anything else except for grape craze. I even use frenzy to mix in with other stuff when I want a little bit of an extra kick. I took 1 scoop of CRZ with 1/2 scoop of frenzy raws, no flavor, this morning. I feel great. On Monday I'll take a look at our records and see if anything else has changed besides the flavor.

herosjourney

Awards
If you could check it, that would be great. I would be so happy if there's been a mix up and the og Frenzy would be back with a new batch.

And totally, I used to use different pre workouts with a scoop of Frenzy knowing that the raw power of Frenzy will act as a backbone to the combo.

I have no clue. This is the first I'm hearing of it. You have to release as soon as one thing changes, like the color in the background on the emblem on the label, instantly our email and ask if it's fake/ did we change it and nothing changed but that. And as you can see we have a large active group of haters. Its hard to weed through what might be legit and what isn't. I've probably used more frenzy then anything else except for grape craze. I even use frenzy to mix in with other stuff when I want a little bit of an extra kick. I took 1 scoop of CRZ with 1/2 scoop of frenzy raws, no flavor, this morning. I feel great. On Monday I'll take a look at our records and see if anything else has changed besides the flavor.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
This is interesting and I’ve searched high and low for the Frenzy with the old label.
It gave me superman power at times ! Yes I could sleep to so it was the best pre out there . It had a different feel to other pre workouts
Feels to me there is something gone in the new tub I got

I really find it hard to believe that Predator who championed Frenzy so much haven’t heard people complain about the latest ones . I myself contacted PN about the change

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
It wouldn't be a mix up of anything. Its possible we switched to a different source for an ingredient as an example. We try not to switch but some times it happens. I'll look.

PN were the ones who contacted me and told me. Its why I came in and posted in the thread last night. What I said in my previous post is when something decorative changes to the label automatically people think the formula has changed. When predator emails me and says a couple guys asked if the formula change (after the label graphic changes) I can quickly answer no. Cause I know we didn't change the formula.
We only change a formula for two reasons, 1. The status of an ingredient changes or we can improve the formula. Its why Lean Xtreme hasn't changed in so long. Its still the best formula in its category and we can't improve on it enough to warrant a change. Its also why is been 5 years for CRZ. Unlike most of the companies in this industry who change their formula every month because Dr OZ mentions something on tv or a new ingredient gets popular even though it's junk.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
So sldge amp citrate is still the big stim in Frenzy ?