Chaos & Pain Predator

div1872

Awards
  • Established
This seems to be giving me stomach issues mainly constipation and cramps.

I’ve read Berberine can do this however have not had these problems with other products containing this.

Would be a shame to need to drop this because it is extremely effective which makes me tempted to soldier on.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take predator almost daily and never felt that. Have you changed your diet around ?
pyrobatt

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had it with Predator either.
Sounds like something high dose Cinnamon might do. If you say it's a possible side effect of berberine then maybe berberine+cinnamon+ you are sensitive to them?

How many caps?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
I only get it if I take it on empty stomach. I know it states 30 mins before meals but if I took it with the meal itself would I lose it benefits?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I’ve noticed is a nice mood lift.

I’m pretty sensitive when I first start taking any supp.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only get it if I take it on empty stomach. I know it states 30 mins before meals but if I took it with the meal itself would I lose it benefits?
I take mine at the beginning of my meal - I prefer it that way

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slightly less benefit but do it if it feels better

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had my last 2 caps yesterday for a sushi all you can eat buffet. No issues, ever!

Reactions: LLN
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard this happen before but everyone reacts differently. I'd say make sure you water intake is good and you could maybe lower dosage and see if that helps.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Tried Predator and never have these issues, the berberine in this product is a cyclodextrin based berberine so gi disconfort is really unusual due to enhanced absortion. Probably other ingredient is affecting you.

The only product unable to use for me was recompadrol, cramps and gas at high level.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody tried their Red Sky fat burner with this?
Yup with great results - red sky’s mood and energy boost made it a top notch combo. Plus the appetite suppression is solid and almost forget to eat at times lol