BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I personally wouldn't take your GDA with FD2. That might be why you went Hypo.
    Thats what i think too, will try without gda


  2. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Thx man, will take with carbs...is it ok to take two preworkout?
    Can take pre workout yes.
    I for sure dont suggest taking a GDA with FD. Hypoglycemia is almost certain if you do.
    Try the FD without the GDA or if you really insist on taking both make sure they are timed well apart and your carb intake is sufficient.
    If you start to feel those side effects again have some gatoraid or something. I used to keep glucose tabs in my gym bag just incase.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Can take pre workout yes.
    I for sure dont suggest taking a GDA with FD. Hypoglycemia is almost certain if you do.
    Try the FD without the GDA or if you really insist on taking both make sure they are timed well apart and your carb intake is sufficient.
    If you start to feel those side effects again have some gatoraid or something. I used to keep glucose tabs in my gym bag just incase.
    Thx man, tried without gda, its better but still there. I ussually take folli 45 min before workout, 15 min after i eat 2 bananas and 2 tangerines and still feel hypo, even with 30 gr of dextrose in my intra. What would be best carb timing for folli? Before food or after, or with? Can't seem to get carb timing right

  4. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Thx man, tried without gda, its better but still there. I ussually take folli 45 min before workout, 15 min after i eat 2 bananas and 2 tangerines and still feel hypo, even with 30 gr of dextrose in my intra. What would be best carb timing for folli? Before food or after, or with? Can't seem to get carb timing right
    I take it with carbs. Sounds like you a very sensitive to Hypo. You are just going to see what works for you.
    Note: I'm not the best one to ask. I have only gone hypo once and it was when I took FD2 on an empty stomach and mowed the lawn in the 95 degree heat. When I was done I sat down with my jug of water and started going hypo. At my age I thought I was having a heart attack.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Hypoglycemia.
    Follidrone requires carbs for most. If your going to do low carb take foll with your carb meals.
    Would you say one should not get good benefits from follidrone if they are ketogenic, around 20g net carbs per day?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Would you say one should not get good benefits from follidrone if they are ketogenic, around 20g net carbs per day?
    Not at all.
    Follidrone is not glucose dependent.
    I know plenty of people who are 0 carb who use Follidrone.
    0 Carb is fine
    Carb is fine
    Low carb is fine just be sure to structure dosing around carb intake.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  7. I don't know how people lift on keto. I have tried it a couple times and my strength goes down big time. I need carbs or I'm worthless. I guess we're all different though.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ttortman78 View Post
    I don't know how people lift on keto. I have tried it a couple times and my strength goes down big time. I need carbs or I'm worthless. I guess we're all different though.
    Same for me... I don't feel right without carbs

  9. I tried low carbs for 5 days about 5 years ago and I was good for about 30 min. in the gym and I was done. I just can't do it.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  10. carbs the main source of energy for da body. No way i'm ever cutting it out...i've heard some pretty scary stories of ppl who tried keto and didn't work out for them. Nothanksjeff.jpeg

  11. I enjoy ketosis. I just hate getting there. And then the whole forgetting to eat all the time. And all the chewing. So much chewing....
    Do as I say, not as I do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?
    By weightlifter1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. PCT natty anabolic or anticatabolic approach
    By goodvibes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 03:43 PM
  3. Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. Winny w/ BOLD or another PH
    By ATH3386 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 01:10 PM
  5. Reduced fat or reg natty PB
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in