BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx
    You most definitely want to dose Vector (3-4 caps) and ARA (4-6 caps) both at pre-workout. Vector (and ARA) has an incredible pre-workout value that you do not want to miss. Run Vector only @ 2 caps x 3 or 3 caps x 2 on non workout days.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    You most definitely want to dose Vector (3-4 caps) and ARA (4-6 caps) both at pre-workout. Vector (and ARA) has an incredible pre-workout value that you do not want to miss. Run Vector only @ 2 caps x 3 or 3 caps x 2 on non workout days.
    Do i take it with meals?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Do i take it with meals?
    I like them both on an empty or mostly empty stomach.
    On workout days, I like to have a pre-workout snack (I prefer yams / squash cause they disappear from the gut fast) about an 60-75 min before working out and then take any supplements about 1/2 hour after that. I also like intraworkout carbs (waxy maize / karbolyn) and sipping quite a bit of water while working out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I like them both on an empty or mostly empty stomach.
    On workout days, I like to have a pre-workout snack (I prefer yams / squash cause they disappear from the gut fast) about an 60-75 min before working out and then take any supplements about 1/2 hour after that. I also like intraworkout carbs (waxy maize / karbolyn) and sipping quite a bit of water while working out.
    Great, thx man

5. Iíd personally keep the X-Gels away from too many carbs and strictly pre workout. Iím not sure what most people do now a days, but I also just suggest the X-Gels for preworkout as well rather than every day dosing
    •   

6. I Take Vector with Food but some can tolerate empty stomach.
    You could try both.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

7. How do you guys dose vector and follidrone?

8. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    How do you guys dose vector and follidrone?
    I am dosing 6 Vector.....2 am, 2 lunch, 2 pre workout
    3 Follidrone.....1 am or lunch, 2 pre workout.
    Was using M-Test but ran out and now using LJ100

Also wondering if there is any benefit to adding Sustain Alpha? Anyone have any input on that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post

Also wondering if there is any benefit to adding Sustain Alpha? Anyone have any input on that?
    That's a nice set up. I ran vector + FD2.0 a few months ago. Planning on running it again here soon!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post

Absolutely add it. It’s akways a good edition. I break out from it but I’m fine if I put lotion on after it dries. Just a heads up so if you get a rash you know how to fix it and continue using it

11. "I am dosing 6 Vector.....2 am, 2 lunch, 2 pre workout
    3 Follidrone.....1 am or lunch, 2 pre workout."

Thats a nice stack buy itself.
    SA will help if you need extra labido.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. X gels are the way to go. Vaso6 makes for some amazing pumps also.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post

This is very similar to the stack that I'm taking... I'm taking Vector and 200mg LJ100 per day. 3 pumps of Sustain Alpha

LJ100 is Amazing I take it 5 days on 2 days off
    I'm 45 years old

14. Hey guys, im on my second bottle of follidrone right now, stacking it with vector and massacr3. I dose them 1 folli, 2 vector and 2 massacre pre, 1 folli, 2 vecor midday, and 1 folli, 2 vector before dinber. Few days ago i started to get a little dizzy and my heartbeat became a little higher then normal 1 hour after i took follidrone. Did somebody experience something like that?

15. And its like that everytime when i take folli

16. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Hey guys, im on my second bottle of follidrone right now, stacking it with vector and massacr3. I dose them 1 folli, 2 vector and 2 massacre pre, 1 folli, 2 vecor midday, and 1 folli, 2 vector before dinber. Few days ago i started to get a little dizzy and my heartbeat became a little higher then normal 1 hour after i took follidrone. Did somebody experience something like that?
    Did you go hypo? FD2 can cause that in some people from what I have read. Eat some carbs when you take it. (It only did this to me once) freaked me out.
    Might keep some dried fruit around to munch on in case it happens again. Easy to carry around with you and won't spoil very quick.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Did you go hypo? FD2 can cause that in some people from what I have read. Eat some carbs when you take it. (It only did this to me once) freaked me out.
    Might keep some dried fruit around to munch on in case it happens again. Easy to carry around with you and won't spoil very quick.
    Thx for reply man. Yes i ussually took it with hight protein low carb meal. Il try it your way... Hopefully it will work, cause i really like the added strength while on it

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Also, do you know what ingredient in it

can cause it!?

19. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post

can cause it!?
    Sure don't. That is above my pay grade. @brundel

20. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Hey guys, im on my second bottle of follidrone right now, stacking it with vector and massacr3. I dose them 1 folli, 2 vector and 2 massacre pre, 1 folli, 2 vecor midday, and 1 folli, 2 vector before dinber. Few days ago i started to get a little dizzy and my heartbeat became a little higher then normal 1 hour after i took follidrone. Did somebody experience something like that?
    Hypoglycemia.
    Follidrone requires carbs for most. If your going to do low carb take foll with your carb meals.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post

can cause it!?
    Ecklonia cava primarily.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ecklonia cava primarily.
    Thx man, will take with carbs...is it ok to take two preworkout?

23. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ecklonia cava primarily.
    Also i forgot to mention that i take gda around the same time as follidrone...is it ok?

24. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Thx man, will take with carbs...is it ok to take two preworkout?
    its best to take 2 pre.

25. I personally wouldn't take your GDA with FD2. That might be why you went Hypo.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?
    By weightlifter1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. PCT natty anabolic or anticatabolic approach
    By goodvibes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 03:43 PM
  3. Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. Winny w/ BOLD or another PH