BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Sup AM. Long story short I’m bulking, around 185.... looking to hit 200 before my next cycle in Jan so I’m hear in search of a cool natty sup to hold me over until then.

Obviously diet is the main factor, I’m at 4.2k cal/day, not my first rodeo. Just have peeped into the natty sup world much recently.

Spring/summertime I ran MassMax, and liked it. Thinking of running again, potentially stacking with something. Vector caught my eye, being pimped out here and there but my search results have not turned up much reviews/logs and most of what I’ve seen seem like reps and such. Anafuse also has my eye, and I’ve never tried Laxo (tho I’m not too optimistic that it works) (tho it has survived this recent resurrection pretty long).

Anyway open to some suggestions, all my staples these days are fish oil, creatine, agmatine, and a pre (also I use Vaso6 in my pre which i enjoy :D ) and whey and food ?

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
Oh, also due to getting older and sucking more I no longer have a desire to use ArA :/

I used to run 2-4 times/year and am a firm ArA fanboy.... just not for me any longer. I had been using PA recently via Soy Letchin and will prob pick up again since it’s so cheap

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
... was gonna suggest massmax w/ xgels or m test w/ xgels .. since ara is out of question .. massmax or mtest w/ PA would be nice .. rotate every 8 weeks btwn the 2

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vector + SL (PA) would be perfect for a good bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's a few logs on Vector below. I think it would be a nice product for what you are looking for and would be good to try if you haven't.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/301634-vector-follidrone-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/301508-blr-vector-follidrone.html

Anafuse is also another one of my fav products. Laxo and epicatechin. I saw the best results from it during the second bottle. So running two bottles of anafuse back to back is where I saw the best results.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vector plus PA and FD2 will have you running through your routine like a freight train without any sense of needing to stop.
Great endurance and fullness of gains. A solid stack.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can't go wrong with MassMax, Vector, or Kings Slayer for bulking. I wouldn't waste my money on oral laxo or PA.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can't go wrong with MassMax, Vector, or Kings Slayer for bulking. I wouldn't waste my money on oral laxo or PA.
If you use Fearn’s SL as your PA source then its only an additional $10 bucks for a month supply.

PoppaTop1

Awards
Go with Vector. I just started on October 12th weighing in at 184lbs and a faded 6pack. Not even a week later and already at 188lbs and abs are more visible. I carb cycle where I have 5 days of med to high carbs(200g to 500g) and two days of low carb (50 to 100). Low days calorie count gets to 2700 and high days 4000 cal. 250g -300g of protein and 50-80g of fat.

Waiting on my order of FD2 and Viron and will do a staggered stack. So far Vector has been good to me.

Previous supplement runs would include: Primabol, Anafuse, Laxogenin 100, Ep1logue, Testify, Or1gin, Hi tech Superdrol, Sustain Alpha, and way back when Musletech Anotest and Nortesen.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
U know what AM? F*ck it!!!! I’m getting Vector and I’m going to log it for y’all.

Vector MassMax Stack �� since I’m coming off a MassMax run recently I’ll be able to gage the Vector effects better versus FD2.0 since I haven’t ran the new version. And MMXT has epi anyway (and I have 1/2 a bottle still to start)

Gonna order here in a little after I spend hours trying to save myself 1$ at the cheapest site....lol then I will get a log up. Should be fun, haven’t logged something in a long time :D

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
U know what AM? F*ck it!!!! I’m getting Vector and I’m going to log it for y’all.

Vector MassMax Stack since I’m coming off a MassMax run recently I’ll be able to gage the Vector effects better versus FD2.0 since I haven’t ran the new version. And MMXT has epi anyway (and I have 1/2 a bottle still to start)

Gonna order here in a little after I spend hours trying to save myself 1$ at the cheapest site....lol then I will get a log up. Should be fun, haven’t logged something in a long time :D
I see the hype got to you as well. I ordered a couple bottles for an 8 week run. The hype got to me.

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
I see the hype got to you as well. I ordered a couple bottles for an 8 week run. The hype got to me.
Yeah it’s the first time I’ve been pretty excited about a sup in a little bit so if it does nothing itself, at least the extrinsic motivation will be there.

Also I have used a lot of BLR products and never been disappointed (formeron, folli OG, viron)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah it’s the first time I’ve been pretty excited about a sup in a little bit so if it does nothing itself, at least the extrinsic motivation will be there.

Also I have used a lot of BLR products and never been disappointed (formeron, folli OG, viron)
I just finished 3 bottles of Vector and FD2. I'm in the middle of my bulk still but I gained 9-10lbs over that time and if anything, I look leaner!

Now going to finish off the last 2 months of my bulk with MassMax and hopefully get to 15+lbs up! :)

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently taking vector and exotherm, so far after a month I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the effects. It seems like the sub q water is gone and abs are definitely popping. I didn't get the appetite increases that people talk about, I am on a recomp atm.

PoppaTop1

Awards
I just finished 3 bottles of Vector and FD2. I'm in the middle of my bulk still but I gained 9-10lbs over that time and if anything, I look leaner!

Now going to finish off the last 2 months of my bulk with MassMax and hopefully get to 15+lbs up! :)
Sound great. Good luck with those last two months. Question for you regarding Vector. For your 9-10lb increase, was there an initial mass gain that tapered off, or did you gain slowly for the entire run? I ask because Im in shock with my initial response to Vector and wondering if I can look forward to 3lb gains weekly or what?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sound great. Good luck with those last two months. Question for you regarding Vector. For your 9-10lb increase, was there an initial mass gain that tapered off, or did you gain slowly for the entire run? I ask because Im in shock with my initial response to Vector and wondering if I can look forward to 3lb gains weekly or what?
I honestly never had a huge jump like that at all. I am eating 200-400 calories above my maintenance so I shouldn't be gaining too much too quickly. I was at a rate of about 1lb/week during the run which I am happy with since it seems to be mostly muscle.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector + Follidrone was going to be my next stack. I'm currently using OL's Massacr3 and it's been great so far.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector plus Folidrone. I stopped using ARA cause it killed my joints, but recently starting using topical Top Muscle (evomuse) which contains ARA. You apply it to the muscle being worked that day - just don't apply it over the joints and they don't get tore up like on ARA, but you get the full ARA effect.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First week on vector and I've noticed I get hungry about 10 to 20 minutes before it's time to eat where that rarely happens to me except dinner time

I've also got increased pumps in the gym this week

I'm working on a badly sprained ankle and a Pinky I think I broke a few weeks back so I've been pleased so far...I'm bridgingng it with follidrone and iconogenin which are almost empty...so I hope the vector by itself continues with these nice bonuses

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t forget brothers, use code JG15 for 15% off any order on the BLR site!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is PA even still popular, it was all the craze 3 years ago. Doesn't seem like it has improved much as far as a supplement.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
First week on vector and I've noticed I get hungry about 10 to 20 minutes before it's time to eat where that rarely happens to me except dinner time

I've also got increased pumps in the gym this week

I'm working on a badly sprained ankle and a Pinky I think I broke a few weeks back so I've been pleased so far...I'm bridgingng it with follidrone and iconogenin which are almost empty...so I hope the vector by itself continues with these nice bonuses
Don't be afraid to add an extra meal and lots of water - Vector will build mass if you feed it. Have a great run...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Vector Follidrone stack is exceptional. I run the anabolic1 stack thats listed on our site.
Vector, Viron,Follidrone. I stopped for 6 weeks recently as I needed a break on my joints and its amazing how much different it is training without them.
I restarted a week ago and already I can tell the stack is back in my system.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector, Viron,Follidrone Should be called the Awesome Stack!
Never been disappointed with BLR products!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm liking Vector and Exotherm so far. I'll add in follidrone in a couple of months. I am also using glycoshield before dinner as well, it is a really good gda in my opinion.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm liking Vector and Exotherm so far. I'll add in follidrone in a couple of months. I am also using glycoshield before dinner as well, it is a really good gda in my opinion.
Love Exotherm, probly my favorite of the BLR line. Are you dosing it twice a day?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried 3 times a day. Kind of tough to find a place at work to lather up?
I guess I could do AM, Pre workout and before bed?

How are you liking it 3 times a day? how much you dose each time?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually dosing 3 times per day. I was doing 2 times but I'm finding 3 is the way to go
Ah even better. Might have to try that my next go round!

Anything specific you're noticing from the 2>3 doses?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried 3 times a day. Kind of tough to find a place at work to lather up?
I guess I could do AM, Pre workout and before bed?

How are you liking it 3 times a day? how much you dose each time?
We have a gym and shower in my office park so it's pretty easy. I smash out a training session during lunch, shower and apply.

I'm using it as directed, 1 pump 3x per day

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah even better. Might have to try that my next go round!

Anything specific you're noticing from the 2>3 doses?
I'm noticing way less water retention, increased overall warming, tighter skin. I ran it before with follidrone and had similar results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can't find the time for 3x administration I still suggest 3x pumps. Just do 2 and 1 pump VS 1 pump x3. It's really good for drying out and tightening up.
For summer I added Exotherm for 8 weeks and letrone for 4 on top of my vector viron foll stack. Got down to pretty low bf‰. It's amazing how much those two harden the muscles up for me.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to look into exotherm. Is it mostly drying you out water-wise or is it also helping take that last layer of skin fat off to hard striation type levels?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to look into exotherm. Is it mostly drying you out water-wise or is it also helping take that last layer of skin fat off to hard striation type levels?
Its a light antiestrogen and non stimulant fat burner.
Helps you lose water weight and reduce water retention as well as burning off fat.
WOrks great when applied to abs.
But best is upper chest neck delts.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won’t be disappointed in this product and all BLR products. Use JG15 for 15% off any and all future orders on the BLR site!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use creatine by itself and did you build muscle. Kre Creatine?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use creatine by itself and did you build muscle. Kre Creatine?
When I first started getting into lifting i just did protein creatine monohydrate and a multi. Of course strength and weight went up. Some had to do with the creatine and other part was since I was just starting lifting my strength went up pretty quick due to beginner.

But in general creatine monohydrate by itself overtime will get you results and help you build muscle if your diet is in check.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mr Physique,

Here is an excerpt from the final review of my unsponsored log on a Vector/Follidrone 2.0/Viron stack I cycled this summer:

“I believe the Vector/Follidrone/Viron (VFV) stack improved my strength. I had been working to increase my strength on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press for five months earlier (Dec 2017-April 2018) with no success.

After a seven week low calorie Keto diet (May-June 2019), I started the VFV stack (July-August). Six weeks into the VFV stack I finally achieved my goal of moving from 65 lbs to 70 lbs on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press! Everything else was the same while on the VFV stack as in the previous five month training. Same job routine, same exercise routine, same diet routine, same sleep.

Bottom line: It was well worth the investment.”

In short, I was able to achieve an elusive strength goal in 6 weeks on the VFV stack.

Not bad for a 61 year old!

My daily calories were usually in the lean bulk range of 2400-2700 calories as I was more interested in gaining strength than size.

I hope this helps!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mr Physique,

Here is an excerpt from the final review of my unsponsored log on a Vector/Follidrone 2.0/Viron stack I cycled this summer:

“I believe the Vector/Follidrone/Viron (VFV) stack improved my strength. I had been working to increase my strength on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press for five months earlier (Dec 2017-April 2018) with no success.

After a seven week low calorie Keto diet (May-June 2019), I started the VFV stack (July-August). Six weeks into the VFV stack I finally achieved my goal of moving from 65 lbs to 70 lbs on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press! Everything else was the same while on the VFV stack as in the previous five month training. Same job routine, same exercise routine, same diet routine, same sleep.

Bottom line: It was well worth the investment.”

In short, I was able to achieve an elusive strength goal in 6 weeks on the VFV stack.

Not bad for a 61 year old!

My daily calories were usually in the lean bulk range of 2400-2700 calories as I was more interested in gaining strength than size.

I hope this helps!

8 week supply is like 200 bucks now, is it still worth it?

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
8 week supply is like 200 bucks now, is it still worth it?
Good question!

I’m satisfied with my progress right now. I’m working on stamina rather than strength in my lifts so doing higher reps and less weight. When I get back on the strength train, I’ll likely try another cycle of V/F/V.

Thanks!

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx
Yes .. vector daily .. Xgels only on workout days 4 to 6 caps ( def start at 4 if your new to it )

Dose vector spread out, no need to dose it pre if you are stacking it with Xgels .. vector will take time to build up while Xgels will give you insane workout from day 1-2.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Yes .. vector daily .. Xgels only on workout days 4 to 6 caps ( def start at 4 if your new to it )

Dose vector spread out, no need to dose it pre if you are stacking it with Xgels .. vector will take time to build up while Xgels will give you insane workout from day 1-2.
Thx man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hunger from vector is real...I can eat all day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
Supplements 7
HC_Arno Supplements 1