RAD-140 Cycle

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Just started RAD-140 Cycle on Monday. Taking 10 mg a day. Goal is recomp. I am not stacking because I like to isolate a variable so I can ascribe any changes specifically to that variable.

Supplements:
-Rad-140 (10mg)
-CEL Cycle Assist (4 caps, 2/day)
-CEL Tudca (1 cap, 2/day)
-Onnit Total Human (day pack/night pack)
-3000mg Carlson's Cod Liver Oil (edited since original post)

Haven't noticed any impact yet (nor did I expect any) other than a slight sore throat in the morning. I never get sick, but I still believe that it's coincidental.

There are a lot of great minds on this board and I would love any comments and/or advice. I will try to post my progression if it adds any value to this community. If anyone has any specific questions, please let me know.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
A few additional points of data:

My diet is primarily Paleo but occasionally I'll shift to Keto for a few weeks. I'll shift my macros and add some exogenous ketones and I can usually get back into ketosis in a day or two (blood measurement). I will monitor my energy levels through this cycle (6 weeks unless I feel really good, then I may extend it.). If my energy levels tank, I will increase carbs/fat.

I do not and will not have access to any gear, so everything has to be OTC. I am reading as much information as possible on PCT for this SARM. Any advice on an OTC alternative would be very beneficial. I know it's not as good, but I need to work with what I can get.

I did a blood test on Sunday, the day before I started for Testosterone and Estrogen Levels. I will post when I get it back... I also did a Vit D Test, but that was strictly out of curiosity.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I’ve read, Rad140 without a serm is risky...I’m not experienced with it & curious what everyone else will say

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
My initial plan is 6 weeks (10 mg week 1, 20 mg weeks 2-6). I’ll reassess at week 6 and make a determination to increase the length of the cycle if I’m responding ok.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I agree it would be better with a serm. I am only able to get OTC items.

Tiko1991

Awards
I agree it would be better with a serm. I am only able to get OTC items.
Why is that . We have board sponsors that carry quality research chemicals in this forum. I would look into it and get the job done right ! Better be safe then sorry lol

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I don't disagree. I just have to do everything above board. I wouldn't be able to get a prescription for anything.

Ashwagandha

Awards
Quite a big dosage considering not having a serm. I'm also planning RAD-140 cycle and as you, I don't have access to SERMs either (living in Europe) and that's why I'll run with 5mg dosage and see how it works out and 4-6 weeks only.
But definitely interested about your results and bloods after your cycle.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Quite a big dosage considering not having a serm. I'm also planning RAD-140 cycle and as you, I don't have access to SERMs either (living in Europe) and that's why I'll run with 5mg dosage and see how it works out and 4-6 weeks only.
But definitely interested about your results and bloods after your cycle.
the suggested dosage I am following has it increasing to 30 mg in weeks 5 and 6, but I am not going to go above 20 mg. Are you going to run a steady 5mg for the entire 4-6 weeks? What is your goal? Do you mind sharing any additional supplementation that you are using during the cycle and afterwards?

Ashwagandha

Awards
the suggested dosage I am following has it increasing to 30 mg in weeks 5 and 6, but I am not going to go above 20 mg. Are you going to run a steady 5mg for the entire 4-6 weeks? What is your goal? Do you mind sharing any additional supplementation that you are using during the cycle and afterwards?
Recomping and will use that 5mg all that time. I haven't yet finished my plans (diet, exercise programs, supplements) for that but nothing special, there won't be tens of different supplements but more likely basic things like lot's of whey protein, BCAAs and EEAs and checking macros very closely.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Recomping and will use that 5mg all that time. I haven't yet finished my plans (diet, exercise programs, supplements) for that but nothing special, there won't be tens of different supplements but more likely basic things like lot's of whey protein, BCAAs and EEAs and checking macros very closely.
I've read from numerous people that using something similar to Cycle Assist is fairly important. I've also increased my fish oil consumption (forgot to list that in my initial post).

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Day 4:
Been flawless with supplements and diet.
Nothing to note as far as any type of changes, nor was I expecting anything at this point.
One item of interest... I weigh myself everyday on a body composition scale (Nokia Body+) and I have noticed my water % went from 50-55% down to 48%. I fell off a few pounds as well, but that is not unusual for me. I doubt its related to anything, but I found it interesting. I will increase my water intake over the next few days and monitor.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I’ve read, Rad140 without a serm is risky...I’m not experienced with it & curious what everyone else will say
Any cycle should have a SERM on hand regardless, because you just never know ..

Funny thing is, I was in a local supp shop as my training partner wanted to do a RAD cycle, I’ve told him everything on cycling/sarms/serms etc

He knew the risks before hand

The shop owner just said you prob won’t need a SERM, how old are you? (He’s 27)

And he said you should be ok just use a OTC PCT no need for SERM

I couldn’t believe it, these people are so quick to sell sarms but not really go into depth about PCT

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Any cycle should have a SERM on hand regardless, because you just never know ..

Funny thing is, I was in a local supp shop as my training partner wanted to do a RAD cycle, I’ve told him everything on cycling/sarms/serms etc

He knew the risks before hand

The shop owner just said you prob won’t need a SERM, how old are you? (He’s 27)

And he said you should be ok just use a OTC PCT no need for SERM

I couldn’t believe it, these people are so quick to sell sarms but not really go into depth about PCT
I am in the process of reevaluating the SERM decision... If anyone has any experience with MA Research, please let me know.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in the process of reevaluating the SERM decision... If anyone has any experience with MA Research, please let me know.
Never ordered from them, but they have been a board sponsor for a long time and never heard anyone review them badly. The owner Mike Arnold also posts on the board from time to time.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run it 10-12 weeks and use a SERM. Otherwise dont waste your time and money.

MA Research is good to go

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
PCT

First, thank you for all the input... it's is very helpful. I've decided based on feedback and additional research to change the my PCT strategy. My though is Clomiphene (25/25/25/25) for 4 weeks and Exemestane (6.25mg 3x a week).

I would really like some advice and opinions on three things...
1. Thoughts on the supps for the PCT
2. Resources for the supps (DM if you'd prefer)
3. Timing on when to begin the PCT... Last day of cycle or earlier?

Thank you all.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Run it 10-12 weeks and use a SERM. Otherwise dont waste your time and money.

MA Research is good to go
10 - 12 weeks at 10 mgs or cycle up to 20 mgs? Would you advice running the SERM simultaneously or post-cycle?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used MA research for my Clomid, I can tell you right now to get some empty capsules and then put the liquid in the capsules so that you can swallow them -you won’t want to do directly in the mouth.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’ve used MA research for my Clomid, I can tell you right now to get some empty capsules and then put the liquid in the capsules so that you can swallow them -you won’t want to do directly in the mouth.
That bad, huh? ugh... Thanks for that. I will be sure to pick some up. I wish they used PayPay… I am not thrilled with their payment methods.
Do you typically start Clomid on the last day of your cycle or before?

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Google hippocampus.me got my Clomid and Nolva etc. From there. Good quick postage but again payment methods are a pain

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That bad, huh? ugh... Thanks for that. I will be sure to pick some up. I wish they used PayPay… I am not thrilled with their payment methods.
Do you typically start Clomid on the last day of your cycle or before?
I started the day after my last dose. Took at night about an hour before bed.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Any thoughts on the dosage I outlined?
I think I did 40/20/20/20 because I believe the liquid was 40mg/ml

(I was also doing 1 cap BLR Rebirth)

You could try 40mg for the first couple of days and monitor.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Morning 5...
Weight has been relatively constant... nothing outside the normal realm. Fluctuating a few pounds up or down every day. Nothing unusual. Strength has been constant, but I feel less tired after sets. Likely just psychosomatic. Three things are noticeable, however...
1. I crave carbs more than I have in a very long time... I've been able to satiate using paleo crackers (simple mills almond flour crackers) but the craving is real.
2. My water %, as I previously mentioned, continues to stay below 45%. This is not something that I monitor but it was noticeably different (usually avg between 50-55%).
3. This may also be psychosomatic but all my muscles feel as if I just worked out... not a pump, but that really good feeling of tightness that you have a few hours after you work a particular muscle group. It feels good.

On another note... I purchased my Rad from PP... it was mostly see-thru when I purchased it but it has clouded up completely since I started using it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it anything to be concerned about?

Hope this is helpful. If anyone has any specific questions or comments, please reach out.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few additional points of data:

My diet is primarily Paleo but occasionally I'll shift to Keto for a few weeks. I'll shift my macros and add some exogenous ketones and I can usually get back into ketosis in a day or two (blood measurement). I will monitor my energy levels through this cycle (6 weeks unless I feel really good, then I may extend it.). If my energy levels tank, I will increase carbs/fat.

I do not and will not have access to any gear, so everything has to be OTC. I am reading as much information as possible on PCT for this SARM. Any advice on an OTC alternative would be very beneficial. I know it's not as good, but I need to work with what I can get.

I did a blood test on Sunday, the day before I started for Testosterone and Estrogen Levels. I will post when I get it back... I also did a Vit D Test, but that was strictly out of curiosity.
If you do not have access to a SERM, I would not run it personally. I would stop ASAP. There is no substitution for a SERM and is not worth messing up your hormones. Some can recover without one, but I would not suggest trying it.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
If you do not have access to a SERM, I would not run it personally. I would stop ASAP. There is no substitution for a SERM and is not worth messing up your hormones. Some can recover without one, but I would not suggest trying it.
Thanks. I've decided to add a SERM after all the feedback. I posted my thoughts for the SERM on the last page if you want to take a look and offer any feedback. Thanks man.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Day 6.
Steadily at 210 now... started at 212. Body still feels tight but not sore. The liquid Rad 140 that I have is completely clouded over. Can’t see through the bottle at all. I purchased through PP. I will contact them about the consistency to see if this is normal and post their response.
No negatives so far that I notice. Not feeling stronger necessarily but as I mentioned yesterday, muscular endurance seems to be increasing. I have not received my pre cycle labs back yet, but will comment when I receive them. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Also, if anyone has encountered their SARM becoming cloudy, please let me know.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Update for day 6...
Strength is increasing and my pump today was insane. Beginning with the second set, my pump felt like I did a full workout. Definitely noticeable.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I was supposed to start 20mg tomorrow, but I’m going to try 15mg.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
There seems to be no interest in this thread, so I’m going to discontinue.
Thanks everyone for the advise and comments. It was very helpful.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
I will post updates if you’re interested. I just won’t be doing a detailed daily update.
I am interested. Have only run LGD so far but this is one of the others I have been looking at

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting rad140 stacked with m sten this week. Keep it going. Just because people don't reply doesn't mean they aren't following along

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re the one... lol
I’m following along to. Have Rad purchased for a future run and interested in your results at the high dosage cause I was only going to run it at 8 to 12 mgs for 4 weeks as a “kickstart” for an 8 week cycle involving other compounds. Would consider upping dosage and duration based on your log results.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
A few updates:
-Up dosage to 15mg starting yesterday
-I’m up 2 pounds since the beginning with no diet change
-water % remaining at 45% ish (avg pre was 50-55%)
-pumps are still longer lasting, muscles feel harder. No big changes to strength, but I can do more reps with same amounts.
-shoulder pain completely gone (left shoulder usually hurts when I wake up)
-been getting slight headaches, I never get headaches
-more alert than normal, slightly better focus

Also, received my test results I took the day before I started (baseline).
Test is low (320)
Estrogen is normal (23)

Ordered 2 more tests (ZRT through Amazon, $125 ea). Will test at 4 weeks and again at 8 weeks.

Researched ‘cloudy SARMs’. Seems to be fine...

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With a 320 total t you are probably a good potential candidate for trt, does it typically run that low? How old are you man?

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
I’m 48. Yeah, after this trial I’ll look into HRT.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m 48. Yeah, after this trial I’ll look into HRT.
I’m 40 on trt. The board sponsor Entourage Medical does it for $119 a month if you don’t have insurance to pay for it.

PM2018

PM2018

Awards
Appreciate the info. I’m going to go to a place near me to check out HRT. Going to wait until after the PCT.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Rad-140, the “test base” of the sarm world? (Just something I read or heard somewhere)

Ashwagandha

Awards
I will post updates if you’re interested. I just won’t be doing a detailed daily update.
Yes, even though people are not replying to every update, it doesn't mean they are not following. And I think the best logs to read/follow are the ones with weekly updates instead of daily.
I'm following your results and specially interested about your bloods pre and post cycle. Are you planning to take bloods after cycle before PCT?