then M-Test

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No reasons why?

I like AlphaMax for the recomp effect. The F95, Ashwagandha, DHAA combo works great for me.

I enjoy M-test as well. Great libido boost.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only one I have experience with is sustain alpha and derm....not together, sustain alpha was ehh, not something i'd gravitate towards

I typically look for bulbine and fadogia in my test boosters

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Out of your list i'd go with alpha max xt. Viron by BLR is another good one to look at as mentioned above by someone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$30 Mtest all day

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need your input on which one you like:

Alpha Max
M-Test CEL
DTPv4
Sustain/Derma Stack
AlphaMax and M-Test all day. I also like Ultimate T by USPLabs.

AlphaMax can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I can help you find good promos on various sites if you need it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cubsfan have you tried all of these products listed?

What does M Test offer the others do not? I have been looking into these and have found a lot of info on sustain/dermacrine
I've ran AlphaMax and M-test, not sustain/derm. For me M-test would be the Fadogia. It's great for my libido. There is overlap in AlphaMax and M-test, but you can't go wrong with either.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No reasons why?

I like AlphaMax for the recomp effect. The F95, Ashwagandha, DHAA combo works great for me.

I enjoy M-test as well. Great libido boost.
This is one thing that, for me, separates alphamax from others. The addition of forskolin really helps with body composition.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. M-Test
2. HcGenerate ES
3. K1ngsblood
4. Ultimate T
5. DTPv4

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...looks like sustain/dermacrine wins!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For mood and libido, definitely M Test.

There are heaps of good options recommended ITT, but i always find myself going back to M Test or Alphamax.

Viron is really good as well

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was there a deal on M-Test 2 bottles for $30 recently? I have been looking for it to be cheaper than $30 a bottle

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
m test or alphamax xt are the best options for me ..also you can ran the olympus labs sup3r pct solo !

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
What are some of the results some of you guys have seen spending between 40-55 dollars per bottle, some 2 bottles and some with stacks. Not trolling curious if some think its really worth investing in these over say health supplements.( joint support, mutli, green supplement etc).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of the results some of you guys have seen spending between 40-55 dollars per bottle, some 2 bottles and some with stacks. Not trolling curious if some think its really worth investing in these over say health supplements.( joint support, mutli, green supplement etc).
You can find AlphaMax and M-Test for much better price than that. I'm almost 40..Nov13th. I notice better sleep, better recovery, higher libido, lower refractory period. All things you want at my age.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by this?
Dosed for 12 weeks, forskolin 95 has been shown to help reduced body fat. This is why I like pre loading forskolin for 4 weeks then running alphamax for 8 weeks. It gives me the full 12 weeks. Not completely necessary to see results though.