Reduce xt is hormonal for women!!!

Deelish35

Awards
Have any ladies tried reduce xt? Did you get any side effects?

After a week of using it I’ve developed facial hair, acne, oily skin all due to elevated androgen levels. This is definitely hormonal for me and it’s too bad because I really like the way I feel on it.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How do you know you have elevated levels? Did you do bloods?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you did bloods prior to use, and you did bloods again within your 1 week of use?

Color me skeptical.
This would be the way to know. Because if you didn't take bloods before you started you don't have anything to compare and to call normal levels.

Deelish35

Awards
Yes I did get bloodwork about a month prior and then again after I stopped taking them

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a week would be a short amount of time for things like that to develop unless it was an extremely potent oral AAS

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you post the results of your blood work?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

After a week of using it I’ve developed facial hair, acne, oily skin all due to elevated androgen levels. This is definitely hormonal for me and it’s too bad because I really like the way I feel on it.

I'm not really sure where to begin with this. On one level, this statement seems like something that deserves an enormous amount of skepticism and your reasoning seems extremely flawed. For one, as pointed out already, you were only using it for a week?

The issue is that 7-Keto isn't a hormone - it is a metabolite of a hormone and this metabolite cannot be converted back into any active hormones.

But there is some science showing that 7-Keto can have an effect on hormones - particularly an initial REDUCTION in testosterone - so your assumptions do not really jive.

Further, not to create a "you can't win" situation - but you took blood work a month before starting 7-Keto and then a few weeks after stopping? Why was that? Did you really take it in preparation for the 7-keto run? Was it routine? Or was there a reason you were having blood work done to begin with?

Using 7-Keto and assuming it caused a hormonal imbalance would be a mistake IMO. You should dig deeper. Lots of things change and people attribute an effect to all kinds of weird things, just because those were the things they were conscious of. You may have a different problem and you have misdiagnosed by attributing it to 7-Keto when it could be something altogether different.

Now, having said all of that - that's assuming we're talking about 7-Keto and such. What we are really talking about is Reduce XT which CLAIMS to be 7-Keto. I generally trust SNS as a decent company, but all kinds of things happen in this industry - spiking, fake products that may be labeled like SNS made it but it's a knock-off, you name it. And having said that, maybe another ingredient could be the culprit...an ingredient not listed on the label.

I would be extremely skeptical of saying 7-Keto had this effect though, and I certainly wouldn't be warning anyone about it as if I had facts or proof in hand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

maybe it is the dhea and not the reduce xt?

see thread 'is it ok to take dhea and 7-keto together'....also started by op.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Noticed that opp seems to be saying the same thing in multiple threads. Seems a little odd.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Still...while that is more reasonable...if DHEA caused enough of a test increase in 1 week of use to grow facial hair on a woman, then I need to get on some DHEA. Feels like Deca?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still...while that is more reasonable...if DHEA caused enough of a test increase in 1 week of use to grow facial hair on a woman, then I need to get on some DHEA. Feels like Deca?
use my code THEBIGT for 25% off at iconicformulations.com!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studies actually show that DHEA has a much greater conversion to testosterone in women than in men but I don’t know how much she was taking

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All of this seems insanely suspect... took supp for 1 week, saw AMAZING results in fat loss etc (per her other post) but also had hair growth and such??? hell, even guys don't notice a difference in hair growth and such on IM, short ester AAS within a week... just silly to say this is from Reduce XT (especially wehn she was taking other stuff too per her other posts)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All of this seems insanely suspect... took supp for 1 week, saw AMAZING results in fat loss etc (per her other post) but also had hair growth and such??? hell, even guys don't notice a difference in hair growth and such on IM, short ester AAS within a week... just silly to say this is from Reduce XT (especially wehn she was taking other stuff too per her other posts)
lol..testosterone takes so long to kick in most guys used to kick start it with superdrol, don't know if they still do this, but it used to be real popular back in the days of legit superdrol being readily available. and that was cycle dosed test!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol..testosterone takes so long to kick in most guys used to kick start it with superdrol, don't know if they still do this, but it used to be real popular back in the days of legit superdrol being readily available. and that was cycle dosed test!!!
Right? Even TNE wouldnt have sides that fast...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
long esters take a long time to kick in, short esters dont.

for the common enanthate/cypionate, a user should expect ~4 weeks before they notice anything substantial, whereas propionate maybe as little as a week to a week and a half.

Deelish35

Awards
Reduce XT 7-OH not 7 keto. I’ve spoken to multiple people about this and it’s not the same

Deelish35

Awards
I am a woman. Don’t think for a second that this product has the same effect on you as it would on me.

Deelish35

Awards
I feel like a week would be a short amount of time for things like that to develop unless it was an extremely potent oral AAS
I am a woman. This is completely different for me than it would be for you

Deelish35

Awards
I'm not really sure where to begin with this. On one level, this statement seems like something that deserves an enormous amount of skepticism and your reasoning seems extremely flawed. For one, as pointed out already, you were only using it for a week?

The issue is that 7-Keto isn't a hormone - it is a metabolite of a hormone and this metabolite cannot be converted back into any active hormones.

But there is some science showing that 7-Keto can have an effect on hormones - particularly an initial REDUCTION in testosterone - so your assumptions do not really jive.

Further, not to create a "you can't win" situation - but you took blood work a month before starting 7-Keto and then a few weeks after stopping? Why was that? Did you really take it in preparation for the 7-keto run? Was it routine? Or was there a reason you were having blood work done to begin with?

Using 7-Keto and assuming it caused a hormonal imbalance would be a mistake IMO. You should dig deeper. Lots of things change and people attribute an effect to all kinds of weird things, just because those were the things they were conscious of. You may have a different problem and you have misdiagnosed by attributing it to 7-Keto when it could be something altogether different.

Now, having said all of that - that's assuming we're talking about 7-Keto and such. What we are really talking about is Reduce XT which CLAIMS to be 7-Keto. I generally trust SNS as a decent company, but all kinds of things happen in this industry - spiking, fake products that may be labeled like SNS made it but it's a knock-off, you name it. And having said that, maybe another ingredient could be the culprit...an ingredient not listed on the label.

I would be extremely skeptical of saying 7-Keto had this effect though, and I certainly wouldn't be warning anyone about it as if I had facts or proof in hand.
Reduce xt is not 7-keto. It is 7-OH dhea

Deelish35

Awards
If you think that 7-OH can’t turn into test in one week then you need to do some more research.

Deelish35

Awards

Yes. I have been taking 25mg of dhea for a while. But that little amount won’t really do anything

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So what did the bloodwork say? Without knowing that its really all just speculation

Deelish35

Awards
I know that. But 7-OH does and will cause hormonal activity in women

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I can read but thank you. I know woman who have taken AAS that are far more androgenic. Unless you are some insane outlier, sides such as hair growth, deepened voice, etc didn’t occur in less than one week and they were taking far stronger androgens

Deelish35

Awards
Yes I can read but thank you. I know woman who have taken AAS that are far more androgenic. Unless you are some insane outlier, sides such as hair growth, deepened voice, etc didn’t occur in less than one week and they were taking far stronger androgens
What is AAS??

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt is not 7-keto. It is 7-OH dhea
Ok. My brain fart. They are similar but yes, not exactly the same. Still, 7-OH is not likely to increase test. It is more likely estrogenic.

But the point of what I was saying is that you are assuming that your issues are caused by the 7-OH and that is a mistake.

You could have any number of other issues and you are wrongly attributing it to something that has no logical connection.

I am not trying to argue, I am trying to point out that there could be something else going on - like PCOS or something. I throw that out as one example, but obviously I am not trying to diagnose anything over the internet with no real evidence

One thing that I asked was - why did you take blood work a month before Reduce XT? Was your doctor trying to diagnose something? Was it just routine (they will rarely take hormone panels as routine bloodwork from what I have seen so I doubt that)?

More important than Reduce XT - maybe there is something else to be looking at. 7-oh doesn't seem to be a likely cause of elevated androgens.

And what other people are saying is that even injecting an androgenic anabolic steroid won't cause facial hair in a woman in a week normally.. so it really looks like something else is going on here

Deelish35

Awards
Thank you for explaining. In Canada you can walk into any walk in clinic and request a blood panel. I did that a month ago for another unrelated issue I was having. I did all my hormone panels and my levels were definitely increased after the week on 7-OH. It could be estrogenic that is causing my symptoms. Yes you are correct. All I was saying is that my levels were elevated and I had not done anything different except for take reduce XT

Deelish35

Awards
How am I a troll? I am explaining that after taking 7-OH my levels were elevated. For all the men bullying me saying that I am wrong... you aren’t a woman and you can’t tell me that what is happening to me is all in my head.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a woman. Don’t think for a second that this product has the same effect on you as it would on me.
Thank you for explaining. In Canada you can walk into any walk in clinic and request a blood panel. I did that a month ago for another unrelated issue I was having. I did all my hormone panels and my levels were definitely increased after the week on 7-OH. It could be estrogenic that is causing my symptoms. Yes you are correct. All I was saying is that my levels were elevated and I had not done anything different except for take reduce XT
Ok, so I hate to try to diagnose anything. As I said, but I would take your bloodwork to a doctor.

If you care to share what the "unrelated" issue was that caused you to get blood work, not trying to pry, but it may not be as unrelated as you think.

Again, not a diagnosis - just a really wild guess hypothesis - but here is an example of something that could be wrong.

There are two diseases that often go hand-in-hand. PCOS and Adrenal Androgen Excess (adrenal PCOS).

Corticosteroids are often used to treat these diseases.

Women with these diseases typically have elevated testosterone levels and things happen like deepening voice and hirsutism (facial hair growth).

Corticosteroids like prednisone or endogenous cortisol will lower testosterone and treat this condition.

So, a wild theory would be that you may have one of these conditions and not know it - and you took the 7-OH and it reduced your natural endogenous level of cortisol - which made a disease that was going under the radar suddenly get worse.

This requires a few leaps of logic, so it may not be it - but the bottom line is there could be other issues and I doubt that 7-OH directly caused elevated androgens, but it is supposed to reduce cortisol and cortisol can lower test levels...

Deelish35

Awards
Ok, so I hate to try to diagnose anything. As I said, but I would take your bloodwork to a doctor.

If you care to share what the "unrelated" issue was that caused you to get blood work, not trying to pry, but it may not be as unrelated as you think.

Again, not a diagnosis - just a really wild guess hypothesis - but here is an example of something that could be wrong.

There are two diseases that often go hand-in-hand. PCOS and Adrenal Androgen Excess (adrenal PCOS).

Corticosteroids are often used to treat these diseases.

Women with these diseases typically have elevated testosterone levels and things happen like deepening voice and hirsutism (facial hair growth).

Corticosteroids like prednisone or endogenous cortisol will lower testosterone and treat this condition.

So, a wild theory would be that you may have one of these conditions and not know it - and you took the 7-OH and it reduced your natural endogenous level of cortisol - which made a disease that was going under the radar suddenly get worse.

This requires a few leaps of logic, so it may not be it - but the bottom line is there could be other issues and I doubt that 7-OH directly caused elevated androgens, but it is supposed to reduce cortisol and cortisol can lower test levels...
Honestly... after doing some research the past few days I really feel that you are correct. My unrelated issue I’ve been having is a symptom of pcos. I feel like taking 7-OH has brought it out.

Thanks for actually speaking to me like a human. Not like the rest of the guys on here who think they know everything on this topic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
u_e_s_i Supplements 14