Hydrobol Vicious Labs Log!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys with the release of the elements I got myself 2 bottles of Hydrobol. I'll post info tomorrow but I'll be running them straight through at 3-5 caps a day hoping for 15 lbs

Agreda10 gets you 10% off !

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in, Mainly because I’ve never heard of it and not really sure what it is

Here to learn

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - A1A, you stacking this with anything? I am thinking it would be a sweet stack to run this with Winny or Androisoxazole

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. In on this!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see some results!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well. Interested to see this in action.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys. Apologies on starting a day later than anticipated, yesterday got busier than expected.
Anyways, **** intros. Most of you guys know me and just feel free to ask if anything . Quick recap - I'm currently 217 in the AM and starting a full on bulk . Cals are at 3k a day and going up weekly or as needed. **** BF% , don't mean sh1t really . May or may not be posting pics on here , if you wanna see what I look like feel free to PM me for my IG that's where I'll be tryna post more pics and workout videos up . Food will be mostly oatmeal, rice , chicken , beef and egg whites but will not be strict so I'll add in protein bars and **** like that. Due to the lenient diet I will not stop my cardio which is 30 minutes HIIT daily. Any questions on diet/training etc feel free to ask.

Started right at 4 caps a day said F the BS. Shoulders yesterday , pump chest workout today
Incline bench
225x8 245x6 275x6 295x3 225x12 135x25
Hammer strength flat bench 4x15
Pec dec
4x20
Cable flys
3x20 and 1 drop set
Low cable flyers
4x20
3 sets of Push-ups till failure (20+ push-ups)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - A1A, you stacking this with anything? I am thinking it would be a sweet stack to run this with Winny or Androisoxazole
Nah just the LMG at the moment . I thought about stacking t with androisox or Mithras but since I'm not worried about staying lean I decided not to as I think both of those will be best used while recouping/cutting. I do have some YK staring me down that I might crack open . We shall see

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Good call, just figured Androisoxazole or winny would be good at controlling progesterone. Looking forward to seeing how you respond!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good call, just figured Androisoxazole or winny would be good at controlling progesterone. Looking forward to seeing how you respond!
Yes sir . I kinda would, but seeing as androisox will be a one time thing I really wanna give it a good try you know

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
full bulk?? I like the way you're thinkin.
Full on bulk my friend . I'm hoping for 240 by feb so this is kinda kicking it into gear , none of that "lean bulk" "clean diet" bull haha . I'm getting fat and I'm cool with it!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda mentioned . I'm focusing on developing my back and triceps the most at the moment so Sunday's are strictly back days since they are the one day I have unlimited time in the gym.

Back today was
Rows
225x8 245x6 275x5 275x5 225x8(power rows)
Db rows
4x8 (90lbs slow)
Wide cable row
4x10
T-bar row superset with bent over rear delt
4x12/12
Back trap shrugs (usually do rack pulls)
6x15

Then cardio and now pool

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
2 quick notes from today.
#1 woke up feeling like I was breast feeding all night , didn't mention it earlier incase it went away but nope still here so I am popping a 1mg adex now. Normally I see signs beforehand but not here , also didn't think it'd be this quick haha. Not an issue but just make sure you have an AI on hand when running

#2 I've heard all day long how I'm looking bigger from multiple people, yes it's early so must mostly be filling the muscles up but I am enjoying it .

Definitely seems like it's gunna live up to its name "Hydrobol" and be a very wet compound which is great cuz that's exactly what I was hoping it'd be

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
2 quick notes from today.
#1 woke up feeling like I was breast feeding all night , didn't mention it earlier incase it went away but nope still here so I am popping a 1mg adex now. Normally I see signs beforehand but not here , also didn't think it'd be this quick haha. Not an issue but just make sure you have an AI on hand when running

#2 I've heard all day long how I'm looking bigger from multiple people, yes it's early so must mostly be filling the muscles up but I am enjoying it .

Definitely seems like it's gunna live up to its name "Hydrobol" and be a very wet compound which is great cuz that's exactly what I was hoping it'd be
Dang the nip sides came on fast!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see your already on the defensive.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
PR alert !!

So this was pretty awesome as I didn't plan it or nothing and I'm kinda pissed I didn't film t but it was chest day (yesterday was arms btw) and I got 315 on flat bench for 10 good clean reps . That felt great , specially cuz I know I coulda pushed out at least one more rep but I racked it anyways.

Besides that it was a pretty normal chest workout nothing crazy
Flat 315x5 315x10 315x8 315x5 315x5
Inc db
4 sets of 90x12 (dropset on last set)
Dips 4x8
Pec dec 4x20
Did some extra delt work and 10 minutes of sprints followed by 20 of regular cardio

That's all

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on the rep PR! Nice way to kick off a log

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious to see this as well.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today. Nothing fancy , not sure if I mentioned it earlier but I did mess my left leg up in April and have been easing back into legs for the last 2 months but this was my second full leg day since and it felt better

Squats 4x8
Leg press 4x10
Leg ext 4x15
Leg curls 4x15
Lying leg curls 4x15
Sex machines super sets 4x20/20

Back and triceps tomorrow should be a good time

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Back and tris today all pump. Didn't track the workout. Unfortunately my mind wasn't in it today , distracted by some of life's dumb BS but all good , tomorrow should be a good day

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Back and tris today all pump. Didn't track the workout. Unfortunately my mind wasn't in it today , distracted by some of life's dumb BS but all good , tomorrow should be a good day

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Everybody has those days sometimes. Ive been having alot of those lately as well

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have our ups and downs. Hope to see ya back on track soon!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You definitely need something for prolactin control! Inhibit p or prami if you go over 100 mgs a day. You will get puffy nipples and maybe gyno. It binds to the progesterone receptor at a high affinity.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good shoulder day yesterday and quick chest day today which felt pretty good main lift was pyramids on incline 185x12 225x8 275x5 275x5 225x10 then the rest of the workout was various movements 2-3 sets all 15-20 reps per set . Posted some videos on IG . Weight is feeling lighter daily . Hoping by the end of the run I'm rowing 315 for reps again lol. As far as prami and all that I think I'm ok , I always have stuff on hand anyways but I don't get sides too easily , have ran nandrolones pretty high and I respond really well to them with minimal sides usually so I think I'll be ok on this .

Having fun with it but I do have half a mind to throw something in just cuz of who I am as a person lol maybe some DMZ or yk or even some dbol ? Hmmm who knows lol well see

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good shoulder day yesterday and quick chest day today which felt pretty good main lift was pyramids on incline 185x12 225x8 275x5 275x5 225x10 then the rest of the workout was various movements 2-3 sets all 15-20 reps per set . Posted some videos on IG . Weight is feeling lighter daily . Hoping by the end of the run I'm rowing 315 for reps again lol. As far as prami and all that I think I'm ok , I always have stuff on hand anyways but I don't get sides too easily , have ran nandrolones pretty high and I respond really well to them with minimal sides usually so I think I'll be ok on this .

Having fun with it but I do have half a mind to throw something in just cuz of who I am as a person lol maybe some DMZ or yk or even some dbol ? Hmmm who knows lol well see
315 for reps, man I got some competition!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
315 for reps, man I got some competition!!!
Bro I used to get 5+ good reps and loved it , stopped doing barbell rows when I hurt my knee and now I'm shaking at 275 but Ima get it back !!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Were all chasing some form of a goal! Lets see what we can make happen.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Back day today. Definitely feel like I put in work and really hammered my back , but also realizing the fact that I've been tired AF for the past 4 days must be lethargy from the LMG and not just being tired lol. Will probably raise my cruise dose up to 300 (from 200) by adding 50mgs of prop Monday and Thursday so hopefully that kicks in quick and solves the lethargy .

Did fee good enough to throw 3 plates on the rows again and was able to hit it for some good reps so that was a nice surprise
Power back day
5x5 weighted pull ups (30lb db)
Barbell rows
225x8 225x5 275x5 275x5 315x3 315x2
One arm barbell row
105x6 105x5 125x4
Tbar row
4x10 4-5 plates (last 2 sets did really slow reps with 5plates)
Straight arm pull down
4x15
Row machine
3x15
Shrugs
4x12
Rear delts cable
4x20
Rear delts row machine
4x20
(Last two weren't part of the plan just didn't fee like leaving yet)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think adding more androgens will help with the lethargy, but I do think driving is a no go when the lethargy strikes!

:laugh2:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back day today. Definitely feel like I put in work and really hammered my back , but also realizing the fact that I've been tired AF for the past 4 days must be lethargy from the LMG and not just being tired lol. Will probably raise my cruise dose up to 300 (from 200) by adding 50mgs of prop Monday and Thursday so hopefully that kicks in quick and solves the lethargy .

Did fee good enough to throw 3 plates on the rows again and was able to hit it for some good reps so that was a nice surprise
Power back day
5x5 weighted pull ups (30lb db)
Barbell rows
225x8 225x5 275x5 275x5 315x3 315x2
One arm barbell row
105x6 105x5 125x4
Tbar row
4x10 4-5 plates (last 2 sets did really slow reps with 5plates)
Straight arm pull down
4x15
Row machine
3x15
Shrugs
4x12
Rear delts cable
4x20
Rear delts row machine
4x20
(Last two weren't part of the plan just didn't fee like leaving yet)
Awesome workout! Shocking to see that lethargy hit that soon! Hope to see it balance out soon. Im guessing creatine with LMG would be insane.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys my b for not posting much this week been a little busy but I have lifted every day. Highlights
Monday arm day 10 sets of heavy barbell curls to start got up to 135x4-5 for 3 sets
Yesterday was chest day started with bench did about 7 sets there first working set was 355x5 which felt great then 365x5 felt even better , jumped to 405 and did a forced rep (on purpose) then 315x10 only the last3-4 reps were forced reps so definitely happy with that performance .
Today was shoulders went up to 225 on seated press for a few sets of 5
Weight is up to 222-223 In the morning so all in all I'm happy bout it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Last week was pretty good all together , finally rested sat and Sunday as I was out of town. Ate sh1t all weekend which was fine with me, back in the gym today and did chest and tris . This week I'm gunna be doing a typical chest/tris , back/bis , shoulders , legs , arms , and asses where i am with everything around 8-10 reps and might change my program up .
Meat of the workout was bench
315x& 315x8 315x6 335x8(huge pr) 365x3 , the best part was none of those fet like real failure the weights just keep feeling lighter on this stuff .
Tris was a lot of 8-12 stuff and elbows felt pretty good . All I. All I'm more than impressed so far

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
How does LMG compare muscle mass gain wise vs DMZ or MSTEN? I know it's going to be supposedly more "wet", but how much of a difference really is there? Thanks