Oral Trest combination with DermaTrest?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
For a 6 week cycle of Msten and LGD what would be a good combination of test base from these supplements? The DermaTrest is 1-2 ml daily. I’m not sure how the mg is on that but could someone do 2 ml daily and 25mg oral before workout?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
For a 6 week cycle of Msten and LGD what would be a good combination of test base from these supplements? The DermaTrest is 1-2 ml daily. I’m not sure how the mg is on that but could someone do 2 ml daily and 25mg oral before workout?
Found some info online that says 2ml equates to 50mg, can anyone verify this? So 75mg daily of trest (50mg dermal, 25 PWO) be good for 6 weeks?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Yes, Ive ran up to 125 mg split between 50 mg oral preworkout, an 75 dermatrest spread throughout the day for 6 weeks. Ran it once with halo, once with epistane and blew up both times in size and strength. Enjoy

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Ive ran up to 125 mg split between 50 mg oral preworkout, an 75 dermatrest spread throughout the day for 6 weeks. Ran it once with halo, once with epistane and blew up both times in size and strength. Enjoy
Sweet! So do you think 75mg daily is good for 6 weeks or should I take 2 caps before workout? Making it 100mg daily?

nick76

nick76

Awards
Sweet! So do you think 75mg daily is good for 6 weeks or should I take 2 caps before workout? Making it 100mg daily?
You could start with one cap, see how you like it, but I had the best workouts of my life on 50mg pre. Just watch blood pressure if you're also taking caffeine.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You could start with one cap, see how you like it, but I had the best workouts of my life on 50mg pre. Just watch blood pressure if you're also taking caffeine.
Thanks man! I’ll give it a try, I’ll cut down or out pre workout if I have to.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would agree to watch caffeine and other stims if doing this.