Can you take Exemestane while on cycle?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Do people ever take Exemestane while on cycle to control estrogen issues? No I am not on cycle or have any urgent need for this. It is just a question.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do people ever take Exemestane while on cycle to control estrogen issues? No I am not on cycle or have any urgent need for this. It is just a question.
Yep... I do if I get a bit of gyno flare up. Helps keep it under control.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Umm... When else would you take it? I'm jk. But yes of course you should take it on cycle to control your estrogen. How else would you control your e on cycle? I mean that's what most people use it for. Exemestane is a strong compared to arimidex and should be dosed carefully unless you want achy joints, low libido and no more further muscle gains.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Umm... When else would you take it? I'm jk. But yes of course you should take it on cycle to control your estrogen. How else would you control your e on cycle? I mean that's what most people use it for. Exemestane is a strong compared to arimidex and should be dosed carefully unless you want achy joints, low libido and no more further muscle gains.
I have only heard of it being dosed as 12.5 every 3 days after a pct is complete for 2 weeks.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I have only heard of it being dosed as 12.5 every 3 days after a pct is complete for 2 weeks.
After pct??? No. You take it during cycle to keep your estrogen in line while taking aromatizing compounds. Your pct brings your natural hormone levels back to normal, so why mess with your hormones again after pct unless you continue to have estrogen issues? Chances are, starting an exemestane dose after pct is going to give you estrogen rebound after you're done dosing.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Wait holdup... On cycle, cycle what??? Depends on the compounds too.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
And if you're planning a cycle, I urge you to look up example cycles or lookup first cycles

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Wait holdup... On cycle, cycle what??? Depends on the compounds too.
I’m gonna do a 6 week cycle of Msten and I was given a protocol after pct to do 3 weeks of Exemestane at 12.5 e3d. However, I was considering doing some on cycle since I’m estrogen prone.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna do a 6 week cycle of Msten and I was given a protocol after pct to do 3 weeks of Exemestane at 12.5 e3d. However, I was considering doing some on cycle since I’m estrogen prone.
Msten only? Screw that lol. But yeah whoever told you after is wrong. Only use it after if something comes up and you need it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After pct??? No. You take it during cycle to keep your estrogen in line while taking aromatizing compounds. Your pct brings your natural hormone levels back to normal, so why mess with your hormones again after pct unless you continue to have estrogen issues? Chances are, starting an exemestane dose after pct is going to give you estrogen rebound after you're done dosing.
Yeah Exemestane (AI) on cycle, and Novla (SERM) for PCT. Really the Novla is optional, but I find it kick-starts free Test production faster than without. So it's useful.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Msten only? Screw that lol. But yeah whoever told you after is wrong. Only use it after if something comes up and you need it
Alright, so don’t use it after. Could I use it on cycle lightly like 7.25 EOD or 12.5 e3d?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Exemestane (AI) on cycle, and Novla (SERM) for PCT. Really the Novla is optional, but I find it kick-starts free Test production faster than without. So it's useful.
Or clomid. I'm not a fan of nolva. But to me, clomid pct is a must.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Or clomid. I'm not a fan of nolva. But to me, clomid pct is a must.
I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Exemenstane currently. For a 6 week Msten cycle with DermaTr3st and oral tr3st I was given a pct of Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/25/25 and Exemenstane 12.5 E3d

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Exemenstane currently. For a 6 week Msten cycle with DermaTr3st and oral tr3st I was given a pct of Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/25/25 and Exemenstane 12.5 E3d
The dose for exemestane sounds good but that pct is overkill. I would just stick to one or the other if I were you. Personally I would do just clomid 50/50/25/25. Just that protocol has been good for me and I do dbol/test/npp cyles which is pretty heavy.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so don’t use it after. Could I use it on cycle lightly like 7.25 EOD or 12.5 e3d?
And that would be a start. You would up that dose if you need more. Gotta pay attention to your body or get blood work

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
But seriously if you don't take my word for it. Research some example cycles and pct examples and you will see for yourself.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
The dose for exemestane sounds good but that pct is overkill. I would just stick to one or the other if I were you. Personally I would do just clomid 50/50/25/25. Just that protocol has been good for me and I do dbol/test/npp cyles which is pretty heavy.
Thanks for the help man! I’ve used Nolvadex before on a Msten cycle and I loved it. I did mine a 20/20/10/10 and didn’t have any issues. I thought it was over kill as well. Seeing this time I’m adding Tr3st into the mix I might do a pct like Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 25/25/25/25. Just to see how I react with Clomid! What do you think?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help man! I’ve used Nolvadex before on a Msten cycle and I loved it. I did mine a 20/20/10/10 and didn’t have any issues. I thought it was over kill as well. Seeing this time I’m adding Tr3st into the mix I might do a pct like Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 25/25/25/25. Just to see how I react with Clomid! What do you think?
I still think you should pick one or the other. I see people recommending over kill pct all the time and it's nuts. Like I said, my injectable cycles I only do one or the other.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Stronger cycle doesn't mean stronger pct. Most of the time, shut down is shut down and it won't make a difference

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I still think you should pick one or the other. I see people recommending over kill pct all the time and it's nuts. Like I said, my injectable cycles I only do one or the other.
Alright man, so pick one or the other and use Exemenstane on cycle (I’m estrogen prone) at 7.25 EOD or 12.5 E3d and avoid using Exemenstane after PCT unless I’m having issues?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Alright man, so pick one or the other and use Exemenstane on cycle (I’m estrogen prone) at 7.25 EOD or 12.5 E3d and avoid using Exemenstane after PCT unless I’m having issues?
I meant to say 6.25 not 7.25

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's not additive, use one SERM or the other, just pick Novla or Clomid. I see all these relatively mild andro PH cycles on here and people using the same PCT as I would for much stronger cycles with full shutdown risk.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah basically...

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's not additive, use one SERM or the other, just pick Novla or Clomid. I see all these relatively mild andro PH cycles on here and people using the same PCT as I would for much stronger cycles with full shutdown risk.
Well trest will for sure shut him down like a mofo. But even if, one serm is enough for my harsh injectables, one serm should be enough for his cycle too.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Man if you're putting your body through all that, why not just do the real deal? I mean... I get why some people don't want to.. im just saying dude, probably not as bad for your body and more gains

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Well trest will for sure shut him down like a mofo. But even if, one serm is enough for my harsh injectables, one serm should be enough for his cycle too.
On the protocol I was given it listed to extend the dermatr3st into pct and double the dose it so if I was using 1ml on cycle pct wouldve had DermaTr3st at 2ml I’m guessing this is a bad idea?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
On the protocol I was given it listed to extend the dermatr3st into pct and double the dose it so if I was using 1ml on cycle pct wouldve had DermaTr3st at 2ml I’m guessing this is a bad idea?
Bad idea. Do not take dermatrest on pct. When you stop taking your compounds, wait a couple weeks and then start pct with a serm only.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Bad idea. Do not take dermatrest on pct. When you stop taking your compounds, wait a couple weeks and then start pct with a serm only.
Why not jump right into pct after cycle? I’ve always done that and thought everyone else does the same??

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Why not jump right into pct after cycle? I’ve always done that and thought everyone else does the same??
Because you want to wait for the compounds to completely leave your body. I don't have experience with these compounds, so maybe it's different with these.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Because you want to wait for the compounds to completely leave your body. I don't have experience with these compounds, so maybe it's different with these.
Half life of Msten is 6-8 hours

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you seem much more familiar with injectables, which are all esterified to give a much longer half-life. Orals should clear his system more quickly.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, definitely bad idea. I’ve actually seen a couple people who have said trest shuts them down faster than anything else. Do not take in PCT. Where on earth did you find this protocol??

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely bad idea. I’ve actually seen a couple people who have said trest shuts them down faster than anything else. Do not take in PCT. Where on earth did you find this protocol??
Given to me about 1 1/2 months by a fellow user here by the name of HairyGrandpa

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use clomid for pct. I used Nolva as the basis for my first 4-5 pcts. Switched to clomid and will never go back. Everything came back in half the time and the sides were overrated. Just some vision sides when I was dosing high the first few days that went away as soon as I lowered it