Dynamine

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Anyone using this? I bought the bulk powder and capping it myself. They say it doesnt effect sleep. That is bull chit I havent been able to sleep good since I started taking it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like to me it's boosting energy and not letting you sleep ha.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They say a lot of the same things about dynamine as they did about theacrine. Supposedly, neither is a stimulant, but they work by agonizing the dopamine system and antagonizing adenosine receptors. These are also the primary actions of caffeine, which is considered a stimulant. To be honest, I can’t tell you why theacrine and dynamine aren’t stims, but it seems to me that they are. I have no doubt they’ll affect sleep, at least for some.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree with that though, Ive been having trouble sleeping since I started experimenting with it, Even 12 hours after
Would a sleep aid help? But yeah 12 hours later you shouldn't need a sleep aid...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a sleep aid help? But yeah 12 hours later you shouldn't need a sleep aid...
I’m not sure what the half life is. I guess it’s possible to have an effect 12 hours later, but I would have thought it would wear off by then. As I recall, both theacrine and caffeine will be clear from your system within about 8 hours, I’d be surprised if dynamine lasted that much longer.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not sure what the half life is. I guess it’s possible to have an effect 12 hours later, but I would have thought it would wear off by then. As I recall, both theacrine and caffeine will be clear from your system within about 8 hours, I’d be surprised if dynamine lasted that much longer.
Looking at the effect vs time curves they posted on their site, they note dynamine curve is anecdotal* They are really just now studying it. Theacrine curve was.lisfed as actual data...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using this? I bought the bulk powder and capping it myself. They say it doesnt effect sleep. That is bull chit I havent been able to sleep good since I started taking it
I picked up a couple bottles of capped Dynamine and capped TeaCrine over the Labor Day sale. I will try Dynamine out on Monday and report back.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was at the Europa Dallas and ended up talking to a rep from a manufacturer. He claimed it had a much shorter halflife than teacrine. I didn't get a chance to try the samples he was passing out. I've been curious about it ever since that conversation.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just noticed you said you’re capping it yourself. Do you have a scale? You may be taking too much.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Had trouble sleeping when using it in a PWO late after work. Once I switched to another PWO without it I stopped having issues.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a couple bottles of capped Dynamine and capped TeaCrine over the Labor Day sale. I will try Dynamine out on Monday and report back.
Today at 4pm I took 1 cap of 150mg Dynamine. I didn’t mind trying it so late in the day because I still had a lot of work to finish. Since it was my first time trying it I tested it out solo. The effects seem subtle, but a noticeable wakefulness (I was starting to drag before taking it) and slight energy and focus. The effects seemed to last awhile.

I will continue to experiment with it. I will try it at 300mg. I will try it with caffeine. I will try it with TeaCrine and caffeine also.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does absolutely nothing for me
Love the backlash on social media about Dynamine, etc. "hey your new formula sux, I feel nothing now"...then people like Doug Miller try and say "oh well it's a new stim give it a chance, it's strong". As soon as someone sees "Dynamine" in a reformulation people are already asking for the previous version and this version "sux". Lol, people are finally starting to get smarter.

OR....the alternative as seen by a big sponsor on this board...just slam like 8mg of Alpha-Y into your formula in many different forms and say "yeah ours is the strongest" while practically killing people at the same time with those dosages of that garbage stimulant.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 150mg of Dynamine again this morning with a cup of coffee. Subtle energy, wakefulness and some focus. The effects seem to last 3-4 hours for me. Then I took another 150mg cap of Dynamine without caffeine. Same subtle effects for another 3-4 hours.

Tomorrow I will try 300mg (2 caps at once) in the morning.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theacrine has a half life of something stupid, like 20hrs IIRC. Dynamine is supposed to be much shorter.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theacrine has a half life of something stupid, like 20hrs IIRC. Dynamine is supposed to be much shorter.
Wow, 20 hours does seem excessive. Are you sure that isn’t how long it takes for full clearance? I’ve never heard of anyone feeling it for that long. But to be honest, last I tried researching it years ago, there still was almost no actual data on it, so you could be correct. But yeah as I recall, dynamine has always been marketed as a faster acting form of theacrine. Supposed to have similar feel and effect, but kick in quicker and not last as long.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, 20 hours does seem excessive. Are you sure that isn’t how long it takes for full clearance? I’ve never heard of anyone feeling it for that long. But to be honest, last I tried researching it years ago, there still was almost no actual data on it, so you could be correct. But yeah as I recall, dynamine has always been marketed as a faster acting form of theacrine. Supposed to have similar feel and effect, but kick in quicker and not last as long.
I definitely read it's a 20hr half life sometime last year. It does NOT interfere with sleep at all, and at some doses has a sedative effect, so don't let that bother you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I definitely read it's a 20hr half life sometime last year. It does NOT interfere with sleep at all, and at some doses has a sedative effect, so don't let that bother you.
Yeah, it mostly only brings energy for me when combined with caffeine. It makes caffeine last longer and a little less jittery. I could theoretically take TeaCrine before bed and have no problems sleeping on it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 150mg of Dynamine again this morning with a cup of coffee. Subtle energy, wakefulness and some focus. The effects seem to last 3-4 hours for me. Then I took another 150mg cap of Dynamine without caffeine. Same subtle effects for another 3-4 hours.

Tomorrow I will try 300mg (2 caps at once) in the morning.
This morning I did the two caps of Dynamine (300mg) with a cup of coffee. Same effects as I described above except slightly more noticeable. The effects seem to last about 4 hours today. No mood improvements though which is disappointing.

Next time I try it I will try it with more caffeine and and 100mg of TeaCrine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will probably use Dynamine again on Thursday. I will post up how it goes.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t notice sleep issues or excessively long half life. It’s a good moderate stim. I bought the powder on Amazon, been dosing 75-80 mg with ~250 mg caffeine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t notice sleep issues or excessively long half life. It’s a good moderate stim. I bought the powder on Amazon, been dosing 75-80 mg with ~250 mg caffeine.
I definitely would not say it’s a moderate stim. I would say it’s a very mild stim. To me it feels like a more active form of TeaCrine.

I guess it’s also possible that the quality of Dynamine we are using is different since it’s different companies but it should be the same. I say this because 300mg of Dynamine is still very mild IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps of Dynamine (totaling 300mg) and drank half a can of PS Hyde energy drink so 175mg of caffeine and probably 25mg of TeaCrine. I will report back later today on how it goes. So far so good though!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps of Dynamine (totaling 300mg) and drank half a can of PS Hyde energy drink so 175mg of caffeine and probably 25mg of TeaCrine. I will report back later today on how it goes. So far so good though!
This went ok today. It was nothing special. Energy that lasted a little longer then it normally does with just caffeine and zero jitters. Decent focus also. No improvements in mood or social anxiety.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I laid off it for a while and started back on half the dose I was using. No sleep problems with it now at 100mg roughly

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed you said you’re capping it yourself. Do you have a scale? You may be taking too much.
No scale but it comes with a little scoop. I think I was taking to much

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
This went ok today. It was nothing special. Energy that lasted a little longer then it normally does with just caffeine and zero jitters. Decent focus also. No improvements in mood or social anxiety.
Sniff it? For some reason I'm tempted to try it. The smell reminds me of coca

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I laid off it for a while and started back on half the dose I was using. No sleep problems with it now at 100mg roughly
Are you noticing anything off of your lowered 100mg dose?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 3/4 can of PS power portion energy drink (about 250mg caffeine and guesstimate of 35-40mg TeaCrine) and 150mg Dynamine (1 cap). Seems to be working well for me so far.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any comparisons between this and teacrine? I used a bunch of teacrine and never noticed much out of it at all. It seemed to stretch out the effects of other stims and helped with the crash a bit but thats about all I noticed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any comparisons between this and teacrine? I used a bunch of teacrine and never noticed much out of it at all. It seemed to stretch out the effects of other stims and helped with the crash a bit but thats about all I noticed.
It feels very similar to TeaCrine to me maybe slightly more noticeable.

Btw I get the same effects as you do with TeaCrine but I love the caffeine/TeaCrine combo (lasts longer, no crash, no jitters and better focus). Many people like the caffeine/theanine combo but I prefer it with TeaCrine. And I am liking the caffeine/TeaCrine/Dynamine combo even better. It’s just way too expensive for its benefits for me personally to buy more of it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
carguy123

If you’re not really a fan of TeaCrine then I wouldn’t bother with Dynamine. Buy a real stim like DMHA while you still can.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It feels very similar to TeaCrine to me maybe slightly more noticeable.

Btw I get the same effects as you do with TeaCrine but I love the caffeine/TeaCrine combo (lasts longer, no crash, no jitters and better focus). Many people like the caffeine/theanine combo but I prefer it with TeaCrine. And I am liking the caffeine/TeaCrine/Dynamine combo even better. It’s just way too expensive for its benefits for me personally to buy more of it.
I agree, I am not a fan of the caffeine/theanine combo at all. If the theanine is low enough (100 mg or lower) its ok but in higher doses it kills my motivation and gives me a slight headache. Thanks for the good info on dynamine!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see that Natrium Health just put out a Dynamine product also. Same owner from Ceretropics (RIP) and Nootropics Depot.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I am not a fan of the caffeine/theanine combo at all. If the theanine is low enough (100 mg or lower) its ok but in higher doses it kills my motivation and gives me a slight headache!
Theanine or Theacrine?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
carguy123

If you’re not really a fan of TeaCrine then I wouldn’t bother with Dynamine. Buy a real stim like DMHA while you still can.
I’m not a fan of dmha- always had horrible crashes on it. All the prod outs people raved about with it I bought and have them away. Not a fan at all.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that Natrium Health just put out a Dynamine product also. Same owner from Ceretropics (RIP) and Nootropics Depot.
I like the slow release caffeine in that product. I just wish it didn't have l-theanine in it (or at least a lower dose). I'm afraid that might completely negate any energy from the product...especially with the caffeine being released slowly over time. You thinking about giving it a try?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the slow release caffeine in that product. I just wish it didn't have l-theanine in it (or at least a lower dose). I'm afraid that might completely negate any energy from the product...especially with the caffeine being released slowly over time. You thinking about giving it a try?
Same. I much had prefer they put TeaCrine in it instead of theanine.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been getting good results with 180mg caffeine + 150 mg Dynamine + 50 mg TeaCrine. This stack is perfect for work for me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious has anyone tried the Dynamine caps from a co. called Swift they are 125mg a cap and
they seem to be the only co putting them out in caps. I like stacking 100mg of Teacrine with
certain pre's that need a little more kick so was wondering if Dynamine was worth looking into
to add to those pre's also.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious has anyone tried the Dynamine caps from a co. called Swift they are 125mg a cap and
they seem to be the only co putting them out in caps. I like stacking 100mg of Teacrine with
certain pre's that need a little more kick so was wondering if Dynamine was worth looking into
Dynamine is essentially a faster acting, harder hitting form of TeaCrine, so stacking the two could make for a good "best of both worlds" energy stack

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It adds a kick. But check bulk powder on amazon too, think it’s a better deal and mixes well with a powdered pre

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It adds a kick. But check bulk powder on amazon too, think it’s a better deal and mixes well with a powdered pre
I saw that one on Amazon but my scale weighs grams not milligrams :( so that's why I didn't purchase
that one.