Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Mtest .. has few of the same ingridents

Fadogia Agrestis PE 1,200mg **
Divana-Plex (Urtica Dioca)(Containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran, Neoolivil, (-)-Secoisolariciresinol, Dehydrodiconiferyl Alcohol, An Isolariciresinol) 1,200mg **
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract (standardized for >5% withanolides) 695mg **
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) 500mg **
Shilajit extract (PrimaVie) (Supplying 50% fulvic acid) 200mg **
Boron Citrate (200mg Boron Citrate supplying 10mg active Boron) 200mg **
Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precisiion Engineered Blend of 95% & 20% L-Dopa Extracts) 100mg **

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test would be best alternative. Are you looking for no estrogen control?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep like others have already said, the first thing that comes to my mind is CEL Mtest.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already give it a try and solo without any supplement like TTA-500 or Invictus
Did it work for you and want to try something similar to AlphaMax? Did some ingredient in it not agree with you and you want something similar without this hypothetical ingredient? Etc. Knowing this will help us give the most accurate suggestions.

daywalker81

Awards
Did it work for you and want to try something similar to AlphaMax? Did some ingredient in it not agree with you and you want something similar without this hypothetical ingredient? Etc. Knowing this will help us give the most accurate suggestions.
I did not notice any change on my physic despite I was on restrict diet :(

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't make sense. If Alphamax XT didn't work for you why are you looking for something similar?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not notice any change on my physic despite I was on restrict diet :(
How long were you using Alphamax for? There are a lot of other factors that can determine results or the lack thereof.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This doesn't make sense. If Alphamax XT didn't work for you why are you looking for something similar?
This is a good question. So OP, it sounds like you were cutting (based on you mentioning caloric restriction). When you say you didn't notice any changes in your physique, what do you mean? Do you mean you didn't lose any fat? Didn't gain any muscle? Both? Don't look any different? If all of these are the case (if there are no changes at all), then the issue would have to stem from your training/diet, as if you're cutting properly, you should at least lose some fat. What is your timeframe you're considering? How long? Sometimes it takes a few/several weeks for a cut to really start to "show," and the same can be said for many natural products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good question. So OP, it sounds like you were cutting (based on you mentioning caloric restriction). When you say you didn't notice any changes in your physique, what do you mean? Do you mean you didn't lose any fat? Didn't gain any muscle? Both? Don't look any different? If all of these are the case (if there are no changes at all), then the issue would have to stem from your training/diet, as if you're cutting properly, you should at least lose some fat. What is your timeframe you're considering? How long? Sometimes it takes a few/several weeks for a cut to really start to "show," and the same can be said for many natural products.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. If you can’t cut without the use of supplements, then the supplements won’t do you any good. Many people assume the magic is in the pill.