Looking For New Pre Workout - Any New Need to release???

henm

Awards
hi guys how r u
right now im using :
1.olympus labs re1gn - good stuff but i feel more energy 2 hours after the gym and not the insane 30 min when i drink before workout little strange and also vaso 6 i think make me STIM DICK :(
so using half scoop - but dont feel it too much...

2.karken the old stuff with 100dmaa per scoop i left few from him - all the good thins come to end :)

3.quake 10.0 - all around without vaso 6 and dmaa - nice pre - like pre kaged by feeling.

my big question is there and new product that need to get out and i sould wait for him ??
or what is your experience from other pre..? tnx!

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
I dont seem to feel any pre workout anymore, its kind of scary. I've used so many strong pre workouts and many different kinds. I am at a loss on what to use as well.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Here are some good ones now that I recommend:

Controlled Labs White Flash
Performax Labs Hypermax
Myoblox Loco
Alpha Lion Superhuman
Core Nutritionals Fury X
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dont seem to feel any pre workout anymore, its kind of scary. I've used so many strong pre workouts and many different kinds. I am at a loss on what to use as well.
You should probably stay off stimulant based pre-workouts for a month or so to reset your system. That's the only way you are going to begin feeling that rush again.

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
You should probably stay off stimulant based pre-workouts for a month or so to reset your system. That's the only way you are going to begin feeling that rush again.
I've been off them for a couple of months before and it never felt any different.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Nutrabio PRE
Morphogen nutrition alphagen
Controlled labs white flash---creatine free if thats an issue
Pre Kaged

Core fury x-i want to try myself

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seismic Surge from Hard Rock Supps will get you going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get some preg by iconicformulations, it will rev up your stims...

save 25% using code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some good ones now that I recommend:

Controlled Labs White Flash
Performax Labs Hypermax
Myoblox Loco
Alpha Lion Superhuman
Core Nutritionals Fury X
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black
This is a solid list. If you are looking for something strong, StimMax is even stronger than HyperMax. StimMax provides:

425 mg of caffine
200 mg dynamine
Hup A for focus
and Alpha Y

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As much as it pains me to admit C4 Ultimate is one of the better pres on the market I've had as of recent times. Never tried Reign, but I hear it mentioned a lot.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre kaged doesn't do anything for me.. pre workout not like they were in the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s

tkOFWGKTA

Awards
Currently using excelisor by imperial nutrition. Its good but I feel like its lost its effect..

I heard DrivenSports has CRZ OG as a replace for good ol craze but little to no review out there. If someone has one of their sample of CRZ. PM me and tell me comparison.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imperial Nutrition "Excelsior" is a new favorite.
Tried tons of pwo's but nothing like this one.
The effect is similar to Hydrazine but it's even better.
Clean long lasting energy, well being and mental focus with no jitter or crashes.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like Wild Thing, Seismic Surge and occasionally Reign. If my tolerance gets the best of me, I take a break and use revamp or adrenosurge for cleansing the adrenal and resetting my levels.