Halo Elite

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
Just picked up this and was wondering if I should shouldn't take, what else would you recommend if not...
1536096772967~2.jpeg
1536096743252~2.jpeg
1536096725665~2.jpeg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you already picked it up, why are you second-guessing not taking it?

More importantly, what are your goals?

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
Because when I researched it on google I didnt see anything negative about it. When I redownloaded this app I saw negative comments about it.. so I dont know if I should take it or not. Goal wise? Just getting lean gains and grow I guess.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why would you buy it if you don’t know anything about it?

Want me to call up to the store and see if we can get you your money back?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here’s what mind and muscle has to say about the ingredient—

Eucommia Ulmoides – This herbal ingredient seems to have a pSARM effect but is pretty hard to find in the standardization needed to elicit an anabolic effect. It has been shown that the constituents of Eucommia can have a direct androgenic effect on muscle and others (caprylates) can increase androgen sensitivity. It is certainly a very good candidate for a pSARM once a company figures out how to best standardize for its proper constituents. The raw bark would, theoretically, take grams to have a positive effect, making this impossible to use as a supplement.

But ultimately, you never know how something will treat you until you use it. I say determine for sure what you want for yourself, set up a plan for that, then decide if a supplement that’s misleadingly named the same as an AAS will help you get what you want

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Try it! You bought it! Let us know how it is! Will try it eventually myself.

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
For sure, I'll let everyone know if I notice any gains or anything different. Only on day 2 right now.

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
Ehh. I'm only 24 so I probably should... maybe later add on something stronger. Anything natty that is good lol?

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sns xgels are a great option. You could probably pack on a few lbs with that. Olympus Labs has a couple of good Natty products as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stuff could be okay, but I’ve seen it suggested that the main active could be the caprylic acid, which, if true, would make coconut oil a better option. Or at least cheaper. There’s been a ton of things marketed as pSARMs in the past, but so far, to my knowledge, none of them have actually panned out. For example, several years ago, a bunch of companies were selling epimedium as a SARM. There was a study which said that it showed testosterone mimicking effects even. However, if you look at the study, the epimedium increased circulating testosterone, which naturally provided the benefits of testosterone (which is what they actually meant by “mimicking”). Anyway, it could be interesting, but I’m certainly hesitant. Give it a shot I guess.

HotGuns57

HotGuns57

Awards
Bump.
Hey OP, how’s this product going for ya?
I see in the other ingredients section that Blackstone Labs was smart enough to use a liposomal delivery tech on this... Halo was my fav PH back before the ban, hoping this is a natty alt to it

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is not Halodrol LOL. I havent seen blackstone do anything worthwhile in some time but lets hear about it. Blakeisaac tell us about your results please, its been almost 3 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.
Hey OP, how’s this product going for ya?
I see in the other ingredients section that Blackstone Labs was smart enough to use a liposomal delivery tech on this... Halo was my fav PH back before the ban, hoping this is a natty alt to it
This won’t even come close.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This supplement caught my eye recent as well.
In for any feedback :)

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Swanson has a leaf extract of eucommia. Wonder if it has the same benefits as the bark extract. Thinking about dosing it pretty high and giving it a try.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another product with a misleading title “yawn”

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swanson has a leaf extract of eucommia. Wonder if it has the same benefits as the bark extract. Thinking about dosing it pretty high and giving it a try.
The bark seems to be where it holds most or all the promise for us as bodybuilders. Swanson does have a bark available too, but it’s not a 100:1 extract like Halo claims to be. Plus there is the added benefit of Cyclosome enhanced absorption in Halo...assuming that is properly executed/effective in this instance.

Bottom line though, I don’t think you would get a true sense of the potential of the this ingredient from either of the Swanson products. That is just my opinion though :)

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
The bark seems to be where it holds most or all the promise for us as bodybuilders. Swanson does have a bark available too, but it’s not a 100:1 extract like Halo claims to be. Plus there is the added benefit of Cyclosome enhanced absorption in Halo...assuming that is properly executed/effective in this instance.

Bottom line though, I don’t think you would get a true sense of the potential of the this ingredient from either of the Swanson products. That is just my opinion though :)
Thanks for the response man! I guess we never know until all products are given a try! Haha

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the response man! I guess we never know until all products are given a try! Haha
Got that right.
Unfortunately, I am one that is always tempted to try them all as well!

Speaking of which; I think I found a new winner! I have been on Iconogenin (topical Laxogenin) for the past few weeks and it’s currently blowing me away! I highly recommend that stuff!

I was thinking of stacking it with this product :)

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Got that right.

Speaking of which; I think I found a new winner! I have been on Iconogenin (topical Laxogenin) for the past few weeks and it’s currently blowing me away! I highly recommend that stuff!

Yeah man I'm the same. Even if a product doesn't have a good reputation or is really not well known, you never know until you try it. I love trying things because the more you experiment the more you learn! Also the more tools you have in your arsenal. Bad thing is it costs a lot of money. Lol. Really you think transdermal laxogenin really makes a difference? Taking 125mgs daily of oral laxogenin and love it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man I'm the same. Even if a product doesn't have a good reputation or is really not well known, you never know until you try it. I love trying things because the more you experiment the more you learn! Also the more tools you have in your arsenal. Bad thing is it costs a lot of money. Lol. Really you think transdermal laxogenin really makes a difference? Taking 125mgs daily of oral laxogenin and love it.
I have done nearly every Laxo product available...except for (oddly enough) Halo by Redcon 1. Nor can I compare it to MASSACR3 as of yet. I have had some good Laxo experiences in the past, but Iconogenin has surpassed the others and made me a true believer again.

I have done over 200mg day orally with Cyclosome Technology and I could not tell a difference. I had better luck with a different oral brand that had a similar Laxo dosage, but it also had a Beta-Ecdysterone cyclodextrin complex as well. Nothing compared to Iconogenin though!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I have done nearly every Laxo product available...except for (oddly enough) Halo by Redcon 1. Nor can I compare it to MASSACR3 as of yet. I have had some good Laxo experiences in the past, but Iconogenin has surpassed the others and made me a true believer again.

I have done over 200mg day orally with Cyclosome Technology and I could not tell a difference. I had better luck with a different oral brand that had a similar Laxo dosage, but it also had a Beta-Ecdysterone cyclodextrin complex as well. Nothing compared to Iconogenin though!
Awesome brother well definitely give it a try! When and where do you apply Iconogenin?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome brother well definitely give it a try! When and where do you apply Iconogenin?
Arms, shoulders, upper back...wipe any excess on where my abs should be. Once daily...post shower ideally. I have been doing 3-4 pumps which is quite a bit of product but it goes on real smooth and dries very fast. I started it as an aid to help get over some persistent arm/elbow tendonitis. I’m not so sure it’s shining in that department yet, but my arms and chest are much more full than when I started.

The even crazier thing is that I have not even worked out for about 10 days in an effort to rest my tendonitis. Trust me, I never expected to see what I have been seeing in the mirror, and feeling when I touch my arms...haha!

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Arms, shoulders, upper back...wipe any excess on where my abs should be. I have been doing 3-4 pumps which is quite a bit of product but it goes on real smooth and dries very fast. I started it as an aid to help get over some persistent arm/elbow tendonitis. I’m not so sure it’s shining in that department yet, but my arms and chest are much more full than when I started.

The even crazier thing is that I have not even worked out for about 10 days in an effort to rest my tendonitis. Trust me, I never expected to see what I have been seeing in the mirror, and feeling when I touch my arms...haha!
Awesome dude sounds amazing! Can't wait to give it a crack! Thanks for the info!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got that right.

Thanks for the support

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered 2 Halo Elite’s today. I will definitely give some feedback...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I did indeed receive this product, but I decided to hold off on doing a run with it. I did try a few pills here and there, and didn’t really notice any acute effects except for possibly a bit hypo. Bottom line though, my official opinion will have to come at a later time.