DS reveals the OG CRZ formula.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
comments on the label or comments on why I should trust the label this time?

Reactions: ax1

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Is this coming back or just for informational purposes?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA in a pre is weird man
Yes, it makes no sense.
10mg DHEA for what purpose?
It will do nothing, how of much of 10mg oral DHEA converts into test?
Maybe the "DHEA" is 10mg Superdrol.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Could have sworn on the original label it had like 60 or 160mg caffeine a scoop
when it first came out I remember Lobliner loved it and stacked it with hemavol stuff sold like crazy at TF

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read the thread over at the other bodybuilding website
Pretty much his crew just harassing everyone and denying claims lulzy read

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
previous drug spiked company, proprietary blend, with the first 2 ingredients being stuff you can buy a truckload of for the cost of one container of this. is this for teenagers with paper routes? lobliner....hahahahaha "use this supp to get huge....and order from wfn..." :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I was with a woman and found out she had an std, it's over. If she comes back a few years later now telling me she's clean and I can trust her, I wish her the best, but we're not ****ing. I hope they have great success with this, but I'm personally not taking the chance for a pre-workout.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the label, ingredients.
Yeah ingredients on the label, ink, paper, glue. Maybe some shiny texture substance to make it really stand out. That just about covers that. Im also curious as to the ingredients inside the bottle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s more or less irrelevant what is on the label. Was anybody really expecting to see clinical doses of the same ingredients we see in 90% of preworkouts? Nobody bought OG Craze for what was on the label.

People interested in buying this likely know that they will be in for a nice ride, or a waste of money.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s more or less irrelevant what is on the label. Was anybody really expecting to see clinical doses of the same ingredients we see in 90% of preworkouts? Nobody bought OG Craze for what was on the label.

People interested in buying this likely know that they will be in for a nice ride, or a waste of money.
Back from the dead!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Back from the dead!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy real drugs like an adult already...

Not srs, but this profile is a joke at this point.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
comments on the label or comments on why I should trust the label this time?
If the label is correct then what would be the point of buying? Lol It will never work as good as the stuff that was spiked.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bet people would try it if they got offered a sample

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apparently somebody got a sample before the profile had been released. This is what they had to say...

I was able to try a sample serving of this a few weeks back. VERY reminiscent of the OG craze. I had some cherry berry flavor- it was refreshing and strong

-Long lasting energy
-strong euphoria
-no noticeable crash

Honestly, felt better than DMHA and all the other suk ass stims these supp companies are using these days.
Not sure whats in the profile but im pumped to see.

I also discovered that this will not be exclusively released in Europe

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Completely different than paying money for an entire tub, which also supports the company. Apples to oranges.
Of course we’d try samples, why not? Although not taking the plunge until there’s a lot of verified reviews - understand the history completely

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I received my 2 tubs today and I will take my first dose before work tomorrow morning. I will likely end up bringing it to work with me as well:)

I will make every effort to report back tomorrow!

herosjourney

Awards
I received my 2 tubs today and I will take my first dose before work tomorrow morning. I will likely end up bringing it to work with me as well:)

I will make every effort to report back tomorrow!
Just tried DS Rize (Europe Exclusive) and nothing special. Awaiting for your CRZ review bro!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The DHEA is probably to cover up some exotic steroid precursor, and so Cahill can claim plausible deniability.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A new generation will read threads containing what people loved about he original and think it’s the greatest thing. They are trying to use the nostalgia to garner sales. Good business tactic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine got delivered yesterday. The package said it was from M. Cahill. I thought that was a nice touch. I'm going to try it tomorrow before my Sat AM workout. Will report back.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've tried the new CRz a few times so far... And the final verdict

It's nothing like the old craze, which I expected.
Basically feels like any other caffiene/yohimbine combo but not as jittery.
Kind of like ol reign.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kind of like ol reign.
But did you shake the tub? lol Thanks for that review. This is why I only purchased one tub. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Kind of like ol reign.
If you really think the new Craze was going to be anything like the old..
You are really trying to compare apples to amphetamines...

You got sold on louzy marketing......

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The problem with fake reviews about products you haven’t taken is when you describe the feeling of ingredients that aren’t in the actual formula. There’s no yohimbine in it and yohimbine has a very unique feel. If you had taken CRZ, you’d never have described it like caffeine and yo. But haters gotta hate

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem with fake reviews about products you haven’t taken is when you describe the feeling of ingredients that aren’t in the actual formula. There’s no yohimbine in it and yohimbine has a very unique feel. If you had taken CRZ, you’d never have described it like caffeine and yo. But haters gotta hate
Given DS’s EXTENSIVE track record, the label isn’t always a great indication of what’s in the product. Just sayin’ ;)

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Lol fake...
I can post a pic of the tub I bought with the user name if need be
But I'm somewhat sensitive to any forms of yohimbine and it definitely feels like some form of it is in it. 1 scoop gave me those yohimbine - like jitter. May not be exactly yohimbine but some, brother, cousin, great grandfather of that substance.
Maybe it's just not "disclosed"

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DHEA is probably to cover up some exotic steroid precursor, and so Cahill can claim plausible deniability.
At only 10mg it would have be something like M1T.
Is there a rare flower that has been missed with anabolic or stim properties?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK...so I got up this morning and took 1 scoop immediately upon rising out of bed. Turns out I got up an hour earlier than I had to without even knowing it. Somehow, I still managed to be somewhat late for work though :)

I did see someone complaining that they did not like the taste. It actually seemed to taste fairly good to me....certainly not a deterrent. Within 10-20 minutes, it definitely kicked in and I experienced a very clean and focused energy that was fairly uplifting but nothing euphoric. Within 1-2 hrs I didn’t feel a crash, but it kind of just died off. I then proceeded to take a few other routine morning stims, and off to work I went!

It basically just feels like a unique nootropic energy drink that would likely shine more at a 2 scoop dose. However, that would make for an extremely poor value. I foresee myself using going through my 2 tubs, but I don’t anticipate ordering it again in the future.

Let it be known...CRZ O.G is no Craze OG

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I do not understand why they put in 10mg of DHEA in a product, it makes no sense.
It is said that they have develop this product over a couple of years so they should know that 10mg of oral DHEA is totally useless.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took 1 scoop again this morning along with nothing else (for stims), and I was back in bed sleeping within 2 hrs. This is very weak and short lived.

Now y’all have me fretting about the DHEA theories ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, your profile says your occupation is R&D for DS. Assuming that is true, surely you should know that one of the ingredients in this product, Alchornea floribunda, can contain yohimbine, right? It can be found in the root, which is the same part of the material that your extract uses too. So you guarantee that there is absolutely no yohimbine and/or yohimbine/yohimbe-related alkaloids at all coming from this extract or elsewhere in this product?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/13571721

...alkaloids [yohimbine (Paris and Goutarel, 1958), alchorneine,isoalchorneine and alchorneinone (Khuong-Huu et al., 1970,1972 )were isolated from the root bark.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259318100_Antibacterial_activity_of_the_roots_stems_and_leaves_of_Alchornea_floribunda
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4954718

To date, Yohimbine was also found in Alchornea floribunda Müll. Arg. (Euphorbiaceae) [14], Rauvolfia vomitoria, Rauwolfia nitida, Rauwolfia serpentine, Rauvolfia yunnanensis, and others [15].
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jchem/2013/783058/

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tried it for the first time. Took 1 1/2 scoops. Taste was more like fruit punch. Anyways, it’s OK. Nothing special. Just a run of the mill preworkout you can get. I’ll use it once in a while just because I don’t want to waste my money but glad I only purchased one tub.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, i really thought this was going to be DA OH GEE

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well please PM me if half a tub shows up in the auction section. Intriguing but not blown away by these reviews

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If none of my stimheads are getting off on it...then I'm not, I for one never thought it would be the same....not going to sneak N,α-diethylphenylethylamine in there again lol. Was hoping for something wacky but guess not.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If none of my stimheads are getting off on it...then I'm not, I for one never thought it would be the same....not going to sneak N,α-diethylphenylethylamine in there again lol. Was hoping for something wacky but guess not.
Nope...Definitely don’t waste your money.

IMO, Excelsior is the best single product in this category for getting that unconventional somewhat euphoric feeling before a workout. Even more so when combined with other things.

I was about to order more Excelsior when I found out this was available, so I thought I would give this a try instead.
I wish I had just spent my money on more Excelsior.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IMO, Excelsior is the best single product in this category for getting that unconventional somewhat euphoric feeling before a workout. Even more so when combined with other things.

I was about to order more Excelsior when I found out this was available, so I thought I would give this a try instead.
When that first hit the market with the "hush hush" factor...I tried it, you know I felt that "Craze" feeling but literally for like 10-15 min tops and then just blah. Tried it again a few days later...meh same kinda reaction maybe even less. Too many people comment on it so I'll tend to agree "something" is up with it but not sure what.
Maybe I'll revisit and throw in a scoop of Assassin LOL.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When that first hit the market with the "hush hush" factor...I tried it, you know I felt that "Craze" feeling but literally for like 10-15 min tops and then just blah. Tried it again a few days later...meh same kinda reaction maybe even less. Too many people comment on it so I'll tend to agree "something" is up with it but not sure what.
Maybe I'll revisit and throw in a scoop of Assassin LOL.
The funny thing is that I had the exact same first impression, and actually sat on my tub for at least six months. I then started experimenting with it again in addition to my other PWO products and it was magic. Such things as RE1GN, CU, Vicaine, and Bronkaid...not all at full dose...haha! It really seemed to bring out the best of the mental attributes of those other products.

I really miss it now that I don’t have it..

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

You really got me sold as well ecstatic to try Excelsior since you mentioned Excelsior a bunch of times. I really can't wait to get my hands on Excelsior.

Wait.....Excelsior.