New Halo Elite.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else see Blackstone labs new product which is a phytoandrogen? Looks pretty good. Probably gonna try it. Has anyone else seen it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
55 bucks for that? No thanks. They can triple their money easily if not more.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody else see Blackstone labs new product which is a phytoandrogen? Looks pretty good. Probably gonna try it. Has anyone else seen it?
This is a turd in a bottle don't buy that, Swanson a some of this for 5 dollard

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But wouldn't that 100:1 ratio extract make this product a lot more potent?
I haven’t seen any really impressive data on EO anyways. I guarantee that extract doesn’t warrant the inflated cost nor is it going to cause great results.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I suppose so. Well I may give it a shot to see anyway. If it's trash I'll let everyone know.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it'll be interesting to see what people think about it. Right not it's a little high on price for me to pick up a bottle unless it is really good.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
it'll be interesting to see what people think about it. Right not it's a little high on price for me to pick up a bottle unless it is really good.
I agree. I believe it will be promising. Wish the gov would just let all peds legal.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think I would ever buy a BSL product, and there’s good reason you don’t see many people have bsl products ‘in the mail’ thread

Over priced/under dosed

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea BSL is garbage. Just a knock off company of iron mag Labs that has lost the trust of so many consumers over the years. I live in Boca where they operate and the owner is sometimes lifting at my gym. He’s such a tool

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love that they’re still selling laxogenin for over $50 and it’s 60caps 25mg a cap. I called them out on instagram once and pj claimed that it was “designed for women” lol huge joke, I did like glycolog because guerilla chemist formulated it but that’s it

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love that they’re still selling laxogenin for over $50 and it’s 60caps 25mg a cap. I called them out on instagram once and pj claimed that it was “designed for women” lol huge joke, I did like glycolog because guerilla chemist formulated it but that’s it
Haha yeah, every hump day Instagram pic has the bsl girls in it claiming they all take it for booty gains

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea BSL is garbage. Just a knock off company of iron mag Labs that has lost the trust of so many consumers over the years. I live in Boca where they operate and the owner is sometimes lifting at my gym. He’s such a tool
If you ever see the owner ask him “Where’s Jason?”

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And then ask him if it annoys him that Aaron singerman left and immediately became more successful within a year.

I actually like a few of their products but P. J. is a dick which makes me want to steer clear. Its kind of the same reason I've never bought an mts product.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Their laxogenin product is more expensive then competitors and far under dosed. I used to love their pct IV which had 24mgs of osta and 75mgs of androsta. Also their Razors Edge product back then was beautiful. CDP choline, phenylpiracetam, and adrafinil. **** was amazing. Throughout the years though I have kind of been let down by them. Also I like their growth product. Hopefully this new product will be something. I will give them credit though for this product idea. I can see a lot of companies will mimic this idea into the phyto-androgen line of supplements in the future.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not their idea, really. Hi Tech made a product called Osta-Plex (I think). It’s supposed to be some kind of next generation SARM or some crap. Anyway, this stuff is a major ingredient in that. Same extract even. But that one includes 19-Nor.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see Jason all the time. I saw him on Labor Day at la fitness. I’ve seen him talking to his friend about HCG and all the hormones they were running. They were filming one set and then talking for 20 minutes. Film another set. Talk for awhile. Super ****ing annoying and the guys he lifts with look like garbage for the amount of gear they were talking about. The filming was laughable though

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did this on Instagram and was blocked by one of their “athletes.” Because they had no answer to my statement on oral bioavailability

Blakeisaac

Blakeisaac

Awards
What's a legit supplement company I can rep then if i am repping a bogus company i feel pretty stupid lol...