Olympus UK Sup3r 3AD

M

mohit

Awards
Olympus UK Sup3r 3AD OL UK Andros are back

Looking for info on this new Olympus UK pro hormone like what's the ideal dosage, if it is stackable with 1 Andro and Epi Andro or not and what kind of results it can provide.

Earlier It looked like OL UK had stopped the production of all pro hormones but now apparently they have started again which is good news I guess.
20180823_095210.png
20180823_095128.png

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you find this?
I Googled it but nothing came up.

M

mohit

Awards
Even their Epi Andro is back on sale with a different delivery system called Tetrasorb so definitely they have started production again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to sure on the 3-AD. After running the more exotic 19-Nor DHEA @ 200mgs, i would choose to stick with 1-DHEA FOR ANY future cycles. The 19-Nor probably need to be run around 400-500mg IMO. Need to stick with what is tried and true.

60mg Androsterone is majorly undersized. After running many Epi/Andro products over the last couple years or so, I without a doubt believe Androsterone needs to be run at higher doses similar to Epi. Or I'm just not a well responder.

I alsp

M

mohit

Awards
Yeah bro suppz has it....and both these products come with a new delivery system Tetrasorb

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to need more than 15-30mg per serving. I know of 1 other new company offering it at 25mg per capsule.

Results have been comparable to Halodrol when dosing Dehydroandrosterol at 75mg a day

nick76

nick76

Awards
Would love some more information about this if the gains are actually comparable to halodrol. Any OL reps?

M

mohit

Awards
Yeah how come none of the OL reps are talking about this...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love some more information about this if the gains are actually comparable to halodrol. Any OL reps?
I’ve never used this...yet. I doubt any of the others have either. It’s a relatively obscure compound. Time will tell how it stacks up. Best bet is to google Dehydroandrostenol for anecdotal reports.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
can you stack the super epi and 3 ad?

M

mohit

Awards
Jebrook Is OL coming up with other Andros as well or this is it....

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why is the 19 nor not buy get one 50% off like the rest?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to need more than 15-30mg per serving. I know of 1 other new company offering it at 25mg per capsule.

Results have been comparable to Halodrol when dosing Dehydroandrosterol at 75mg a day
Bet we're going to see this pop up a lot now - this is the second company I've seen with it. Both with Tetrasorb. Following one log currently, let's see how this one pans out!

J

JohnJJ

Awards
what would be the dosing of the 3-ad? could you make a descent cycle with two bottles?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would be the dosing of the 3-ad? could you make a descent cycle with two bottles?
Too early to fully tell but it looks like two bottles would be best for a 4-6 week run. Other OL andros are dosed perfect but this one might need a slightly higher dose.
Haven’t ran it myself so can’t say 100 percent. I bought two bottles of another brand that is 25mg per cap. Either way the compound is definitely gonna create some buzz so I’d give it a few months and see what people are running it at.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Looking for info on this new Olympus UK pro hormone like what's the ideal dosage, if it is stackable with 1 Andro and Epi Andro or not and what kind of results it can provide.

Earlier It looked like OL UK had stopped the production of all pro hormones but now apparently they have started again which is good news I guess.View attachment 170180View attachment 170181
Isnt that second ingredient at 30mg the same as 1 andro?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
How is this and the epi andro on the kidneys? Its non methlated right?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
im going to do low dosed epi andro, 3ad and 4ad. I got aromasin and clomid on hand. should be fun and not to taxing on the old renal system. I probably wont start until next month. should i throw in some dermacrine for good measure?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im going to do low dosed epi andro, 3ad and 4ad. I got aromasin and clomid on hand. should be fun and not to taxing on the old renal system. I probably wont start until next month. should i throw in some dermacrine for good measure?
Dermacrine wouldn't hurt at all. I find topical DHEA works as good or better than 4-DHEA as far as energy/combating lethargy. Can't say I've ever been able to tell what 4-DHEA is doing for me; solo or stacked. Def nothing in the libido or musle building department.

I also have never responded well to just about any Epiandro product in the last 10 years. That couldn't be me though.

I find 1-DHEA is the only true Andro that stands out and is worthwhile, if dosed properly. Maybe 19-Nor but at way too high a mg point.

I'd like to see the 3-AD run higher, to see if it holds up. Otherwise dermacrine+1-DHEA is a much more worth while cycle alone, both for results and $$$.

EDIT: Holla at me of you need any dermacrine. Can maybe try to hook it up. I know Suppremacy has our line 20% off right now.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine wouldn't hurt at all. I find topical DHEA works as good or better than 4-DHEA as far as energy/combating lethargy. Can't say I've ever been able to tell what 4-DHEA is doing for me; solo or stacked. Def nothing in the libido or musle building department.

I also have never responded well to just about any Epiandro product in the last 10 years. That couldn't be me though.

I find 1-DHEA is the only true Andro that stands out and is worthwhile, if dosed properly. Maybe 19-Nor but at way too high a mg point.

I'd like to see the 3-AD run higher, to see if it holds up. Otherwise dermacrine+1-DHEA is a much more worth while cycle alone, both for results and $$$.

EDIT: Holla at me of you need any dermacrine. Can maybe try to hook it up. I know Suppremacy has our line 20% off right now.
Which companies still make 1 Dhea and what is the optimal dosing for it to be worthwhile?

Thanks

M

mohit

Awards
Which companies still make 1 Dhea and what is the optimal dosing for it to be worthwhile?

Thanks
Optimal dosing of 1 Andro is 330mg some people take more however that's the minimum you should be Looking at

These are still around
1. Super Mandro by hard rock
2. 1 testosterone by Hi-tech
3. 1 AD by Hi-tech (Underdosed)

Some more brands are around like Blackstone labs, redcon 1, LG however they are underdosed

If you can find some Olympus uk ones they are also very good....hard to find though...

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been using the 3ad and 4ad for over a week its not a super strong combo. Certainly not compared to the real original 1ad and 4ad.

Does anyone still sell the original andros that got banned in 2004? Those were the best.
Over the pond, but I wouldn't know where to start.

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thats dissappointing. Hope it turns out well lol i got 2 bottles to take starting next month.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats dissappointing. Hope it turns out well lol i got 2 bottles to take starting next month.
A week isn't enough time to notice any effects from an Andro product. Week 4-6 is a more realistic time frame for effects/gainz/strength/body comp to be recognized.

Everyone pick up some Sustain Alpha for your PCTs. I can atleast guarantee that won't disapoint.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Any updates on this? I have 3 bottles and I'm planning to start soon. THoughts on 1 Andro + 3AD + SuperEPI for an 8 week cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on this? I have 3 bottles and I'm planning to start soon. THoughts on 1 Andro + 3AD + SuperEPI for an 8 week cycle?
Sounds like an excellent feelgood stack that could be used for just about any goal. 8 weeks is certainly a good length.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Jebrook: Do you think i need 4AD in there as well? I ran 4AD 330 + 1AD 330 + epiandro 750 for 8 weeks but got senstiive nips on week 6 and tapered the 4AD off completely.

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im only 1 week in so i cant say i feel anything yet which is normal

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
benjamfzb: what does your cycle look like? Did you get the deal from Suppz

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is claimed to be the real 1-AD.
I have not tried it but it can be find in the UK.
1AD.jpg

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ywah suppz. Its on the aabolics cycle logs. Andro tren msten cutting cycle.

I got a mix of 3ad epi and androsterone so it adds up to around 1000. 1andro. 4ad.

I was gonna not do any 4ad and run a total of 1000mg epi but i realized 3ad and androste convert to the same thing basically. Got scared for my hair. Maybe this post is a load of ****... just my personal conclusion from some research online.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Got it. I only have about 20 days worth of 4 andro so i may pick that up again. THinking ill do this:

1 andro 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Epiandro 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
3 andro 30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30 ??
4 andro 220/220/220/220/220/220/220/220

Liver and Organ Protector - Rich PIana
TUDCA - CEL

PCT Would be
Nolva 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist
Sustain Alpha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook: Do you think i need 4AD in there as well? I ran 4AD 330 + 1AD 330 + epiandro 750 for 8 weeks but got senstiive nips on week 6 and tapered the 4AD off completely.
You’ll be fine without it. But if you have some to use up it won’t hurt.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Jebrook: THanks for the note. I posted the cycle plan above. Would love to hear some feedback. starting soon. I am also going to run some TB500 / BPC157 and CJC1295 during this time for healing and growth hormone production.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I have just ordered Super Mandro to go with my Dermacrine.

Will be running it alongside Arm1care for 6-8 weeks with Clomid for PCT 50/50/25/25

Looking forward to see if 1-dhea lives up to the hype and price tag.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need at least 50mg of the Dehydroandrosterol

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
netflixNchill: Are you recommending 3 - 4 pills a day for the Super 3AD? I only have 2 bottle so it looks like i need to buy more now......

B

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep 2 bottles a month. Im running 4 over 2 months. Most phs need that much anyway.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
THis is what we got so far. I'll have to look into some more possibly. Looking to kick this off soon!!

IMG_20181030_191836.jpg