Epistane and XI-KT Stack

Honey

Honey

Awards
I initially enquired about this stack about a year ago, but due to moving to USA and a lot of other factors I've been out of the gym for about 2 months now and I need to return. Admittedly, I've lost progress due to a lagging diet.

After doing some research, I want to run this stack shortly after the returning to the gym. I'd like to spend a month or so without any supplements first to help me get into routine again before introducing this stack.

My first question, has anyone tried this combination?

Also, does this look sufficient? Or should I be making further additions for support and PCT?

Epistane (RPN Havoc) - 30/30/30/40/40/40
XI-KT - 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5

Support:
Olympic Labs Ar1macare - 8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10

Honey

Honey

Awards
Also, what is the best thing to take for joints? I know Epistane can affect that and I have also experiencing it due to work. So I'd like to add something for joint pain.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I initially enquired about this stack about a year ago, but due to moving to USA and a lot of other factors I've been out of the gym for about 2 months now and I need to return. Admittedly, I've lost progress due to a lagging diet.

After doing some research, I want to run this stack shortly after the returning to the gym. I'd like to spend a month or so without any supplements first to help me get into routine again before introducing this stack.

My first question, has anyone tried this combination?

Also, does this look sufficient? Or should I be making further additions for support and PCT?

Epistane (RPN Havoc) - 30/30/30/40/40/40
XI-KT - 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5

Support:
Olympic Labs Ar1macare - 8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
Pretty cut and dried simple cycle. Should be effective and enjoyable. The only possible addition I would recommend would be a test substitute. Your options are Test>4-andro>DHEA. Dermacrine or super DHEA would be the cheapest options yet still effective for combatting lethargy and libido loss.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, what is the best thing to take for joints? I know Epistane can affect that and I have also experiencing it due to work. So I'd like to add something for joint pain.
My go-to joint supp is Genoflex by PES. I’m on it all year. Increase omega 3-6-9 intake to help with joints as well as cholesterol levels. Adequate hydration is also a key factor.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Pretty cut and dried simple cycle. Should be effective and enjoyable. The only possible addition I would recommend would be a test substitute. Your options are Test>4-andro>DHEA. Dermacrine or super DHEA would be the cheapest options yet still effective for combatting lethargy and libido loss.
Thanks for the recommendations. Can I ask what you mean by this? What is the purpose of Sup3r DHEA? Wouldn't it be more stress on the liver?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, I need to lobby IconicForm to bring back XI-KT!!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendations. Can I ask what you mean by this? What is the purpose of Sup3r DHEA? Wouldn't it be more stress on the liver?
The purpose of it is to function as a replacement for Testosterone which will be suppressed because you are going to use exogenous anabolics/androgens. Test is the best solution followed by the two options I listed. Basically, supplementing your suppressed natural Test production will help mitigate side effects, maintain health markers, and improve energy and results. The body needs healthy Test levels to function optimally. The alternative is struggling with lethargy, lowered libido, and crashed lipid levels. Although DHEA is not Test, it is the parent hormone from which the sex hormones are created. It should help replace some of the Test you will lose due suppression.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS joint support XT is great and I like to add a solid Turmeric Curcumin supplement on cycle as well

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of it is to function as a replacement for Testosterone which will be suppressed because you are going to use exogenous anabolics/androgens. Test is the best solution followed by the two options I listed. Basically, supplementing your suppressed natural Test production will help mitigate side effects, maintain health markers, and improve energy and results. The body needs healthy Test levels to function optimally. The alternative is struggling with lethargy, lowered libido, and crashed lipid levels. Although DHEA is not Test, it is the parent hormone from which the sex hormones are created. It should help replace some of the Test you will lose due suppression.
Interested in this stack. regarding using test as the base, how high would you dose it to avoid lethargy. Lethargy seems to be the only real problem I run into on cycle. Sometimes headaches. Winds up wasting my last couple weeks.