S4/Ostarine Stack - Side Effects?

HackJob

Awards
Hey guys,

I just made my intro, so for my first post what I'm really trying to determine is what the odds are for sides using a stack of 30mg Osta daily and 50mg S4 on a 5/2 rotation. Specifically I'm concerned about hair loss and suppression.

This is my second run with Osta at the same dose, first run was about a year ago and it was stacked with cardarine. This is my first run with S4. I know about the yellowing of the vision and whatnot, but I'm not terribly concerned about that.

Is hair loss or suppression really a concern with these compounds at these dosages?

Thank you.

HackJob

Awards
I think I posted this on the wrong forum. My mistake...

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely will be suppressed. Not shutdown but a proper pct is essential. In ran those two earlier this year with a higher s4 dose and noticed no hair loss.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youll need more than 50mg of the S4. Think 75, 100 if you can handle it. And the yellow vision is real. Goes away, but its annoying.

HackJob

Awards
Good to know. Could adding in DAA help with the suppression you think?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only vision sides to worry about. And I wouldn't bother with the 5/2 protocol and run it straight through. I ran S4 at 75 and osta at 30

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. Could adding in DAA help with the suppression you think?
Not from what I've read. Save it for pct. No way to eliminate suppression but a serm on cycle may help. There's a big thread about it somewhere around here.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
S4 at a miniumum of 75mg 7 days, SERM for PCT.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I just made my intro, so for my first post what I'm really trying to determine is what the odds are for sides using a stack of 30mg Osta daily and 50mg S4 on a 5/2 rotation. Specifically I'm concerned about hair loss and suppression.

This is my second run with Osta at the same dose, first run was about a year ago and it was stacked with cardarine. This is my first run with S4. I know about the yellowing of the vision and whatnot, but I'm not terribly concerned about that.

Is hair loss or suppression really a concern with these compounds at these dosages?

Thank you.
Looks cool.
Run the 50 mg for 10 days a d if sides are tolerable bump to 60,70,80.
Co sided a SERM throughout duration of the cycle to avoid shutdown.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Thank you.
Hair loss is always a maybe. But SARMs are mostly anabolic not antigenic so your probably cool.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
s4 and vision - no thanks, but we're all adults (hopefully). ostarine - is this a cut? i'd save it for cutting, it shined in preservation, but wasn't great at anabolism during the trials. it was shelved.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get shredded?
I wouldn't be cocky enough to say shredded just extremely lean. I went on a mission to see my six pack last year I guess as a kind of midlife crisis (I was 42). Overall I lost over 40 lbs and ended at about 169 lbs at 6 foot tall. So very thin, I think there is still a pic of me floating around on here somewhere even though I tend to delete them. The whole process took about 5 months so on average lost about 2.5 lbs per week. I utilised this stack for 8 weeks in the last couple of months to help hold on to what muscle I had as my diet by that point was around 1800 cals per day.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say the vision is crazy. I have young kids who were 3 and 6 back then and in the night I would check on them and even with a nightlight on I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. If you looked at the light you could see it but look anywhere else and it was blind spot city plus the yellow tinge.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
s4 and vision - no thanks, but we're all adults (hopefully). ostarine - is this a cut? i'd save it for cutting, it shined in preservation, but wasn't great at anabolism during the trials. it was shelved.
I think people expect too much from Ostarine. You're going to get 4-6lbs in 8 weeks so it's not going to be gains from gear.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think people expect too much from Ostarine. You're going to get 4-6lbs in 8 weeks so it's not going to be gains from gear.
Totally true, and to be honest I think a lot of people expect too much from gear. The weight gain comes from calories in. It's how the anabolics partition the nutrients combined with proper training and rest that dictates how much of the weight gain will be muscle. Never done "proper" gear but I know that when on superdrol, halodrol or epistane I can be more relaxed with my diet and more aggressive with calorie surplus and get away with it more than on ostarine but if you stick at around 200 calorie surplus and adjust weekly as needed you can make decent gains on ostarine. A lot of people don't have the self control to keep the diet 100% dialed in though and wonder why they either got fat (eating junk) or didn't gain any weight (no surplus at all) on ostarine and claim its bunk.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ran Osta many times. Vector is better and not suppressive. Ran S4 many times....minimal vision sides at 75-100mg.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ran Osta many times. Vector is better and not suppressive. Ran S4 many times....minimal vision sides at 75-100mg.
Huh? what is this stuff? i looked at the first ingredient and then looked at the only 'humans ate it' study at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2016/4301621/ and the conclusion:

In conclusion, LLE supplementation did not improve muscle strength, muscle mass, and muscle function in healthy adults. However, the right-handgrip strength of female subjects in the LLE group showed significant improvement when compared with that of the female subjects in the placebo group. Further well-designed researches are needed to determine the appropriate dose ranges and duration of LLE supplementation and to increase the usefulness of our first-stage study outcome in various clinical settings.
I quess if your a chick, left arm amputee...

mk-2866 (which eventually became enobosarm before being shelved) prevented catabolism in human drug trials - just didn't *add muscle* well (at trial dosages). the fact that it did suppress indicates that it was indeed binding to the androgen receptor.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you should say that. I felt that my strength improved greatly (in both arms) whilst on vector but with ostarine I get less strength improvement but better body composition changes so I recon ostarine must somewhat improve nutrient partitioning but doesn't improve strength like vector did. Strength gains should lead to more muscle though so eat right and run it for a few months and you will reap rewards... In my oppinion of course.