Ergonine discontinued?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Ergonine discontinued?

Is Ergonine being discontinued? That and Select are the last two remaining PES supplements I purchase and was just looking on the pescience webpage and could not find the product and was about to repurchase. I searched but could not find any news on this site.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by andrewski48 View Post
    Is Ergonine being discontinued? That and Select are the last two remaining PES supplements I purchase and was just looking on the pescience webpage and could not find the product and was about to repurchase. I searched but could not find any news on this site.
    @bdcc
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   

3. Curious as well. I work for a large supplement shoppe and i found it on our clearance list... itís always my go to product to recommend when people want a good creatine so Iím hoping that weíll be finding a way to keep it...

4. It is also on clearance in most shops I shop at. So either updated formula, packaging or discontinued.

5. Sub'd for info. I am curious about this as well - I've seen in on clearance in a few places too. That's how it all started with Alphamine... RIP
    •   

6. I use ergonine everyday.

7. In for details, hopefully its just getting a revamp and not gone forever.

8. Yeah hoping it's just an updated formula or reflavoring.

9. Why are Pes reps not answering?

10. Might have to wait to answer. They usually get a head rep to make a statement on these kinds of topics
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Subd
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

12. I asked this a few weeks ago and they said no, but it wasn’t a convincing no.

13. I used to use ERGONINE for the past few years faithfully. A few months ago, I decide to cut it out from my daily regimen and I have not noticed any change whatsoever. I replaced it with creatine HCL caps.

Not saying it’s a bad product at all, but I think I am already done with it..

14. Yes, Ergonine has been discontinued.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I used to use ERGONINE for the past few years faithfully. A few months ago, I decide to cut it out from my daily regimen and I have not noticed any change whatsoever. I replaced it with creatine HCL caps.

Not saying itís a bad product at all, but I think I am already done with it..
    Same here, I didn't notice any difference myself.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes, Ergonine has been discontinued.
    Thanks for the update. Any particular reasoning behind the decision?

17. It has been discontinued, yes.

The popularity of it was so low that we couldn't keep manufacturing it. Only a tiny, tiny percentage of customers used it and it makes no sense to keep manufacturing a product that nobody wants.

Shame to see it go.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It has been discontinued, yes.

The popularity of it was so low that we couldn't keep manufacturing it. Only a tiny, tiny percentage of customers used it and it makes no sense to keep manufacturing a product that nobody wants.

Shame to see it go.
    Any hints on where we can get our hands of the last units? Willing to buy or trade ASAP
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

19. serious wtf is pes doing

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    serious wtf is pes doing
    If it's a slow mover it's just a business decision on their part. Outside of the forums, I am willing to bet Ergonine was almost unknown compared to some of their other products.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    If it's a slow mover it's just a business decision on their part. Outside of the forums, I am willing to bet Ergonine was almost unknown compared to some of their other products.
    it sucks whats the replacement for that the OL triumph?

22. Discontinuing ABE, ergonine, and making protein bars. Next are cleansing shakes and an “innovative supplement with rehashed ingredients that are widely available”.

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    it sucks whats the replacement for that the OL triumph?
    IntraMax would be a perfect replacement. Tr1umph would work too, but it's a bit different with the addition of PA. IntraMax is a solid product that covers your daily staples

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Discontinuing ABE, ergonine, and making protein bars. Next are cleansing shakes and an “innovative supplement with rehashed ingredients that are widely available”.
    At the end of the day they are a business and the bottom line tells the story. If the market no longer desires their offerings the free market will handle it the situation. I do feel they could still produce Anabeta but at the time of it's discontinuation the stated the sales simply were not there to support continuing to manufacture. We are such a small sliver of the supplement buying public that what we all love and want on here may not be the case for the remaining 95% of the buring public.

For someone with the motivation/capital this could be an opportunity................... If it would increase sales PES would, and could, go back to it's old lineup. Its just business.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:52 AM