MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?

weightlifter1

Awards
I’m curious to hear everyone’s thoughts on which one of these supplements they would buy and why?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I’m curious to hear everyone’s thoughts on which one of these supplements they would buy and why?
It depends what you're looking to achieve. As a stand alone for strength and size gains I would choose Vector, because the reviews and research behind the profile are both impressive and solid.
Massacr3 is something I would include in a stack. I never really got anything from laxogenin other than some improved joint health/fluidity. However, Vaso6 is a solid pump inducer and Urolithin B is very encouraging in terms of muscle gains.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Urolithin B for strength. Should also help for size, as it does stimulate muscle protein synthesis, but anecdotally, it's probably the best natural compound that I've used for strength. Then of course you'll get the joint health benefits (especially important if your training intensity is able to increase due to strength benefits), as well as pump.

For size though, I personally might go K1ngs Slayer over anything else. YMMV, as Massacr3 also works very well for that purpose too, but K1ngs Slayer is just so potent for mass in that it stimulates anabolic pathways for hypertrophy, blocks pathways for muscle catabolism, increases GH and IGF-1 levels, and then also improves appetite, digestion, and nutrient uptake. IMO it's unrivaled among natural supplements for size gains.

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
I love Urolithin B for strength. Should also help for size, as it does stimulate muscle protein synthesis, but anecdotally, it's probably the best natural compound that I've used for strength. Then of course you'll get the joint health benefits (especially important if your training intensity is able to increase due to strength benefits), as well as pump.

For size though, I personally might go K1ngs Slayer over anything else. YMMV, as Massacr3 also works very well for that purpose too, but K1ngs Slayer is just so potent for mass in that it stimulates anabolic pathways for hypertrophy, blocks pathways for muscle catabolism, increases GH and IGF-1 levels, and then also improves appetite, digestion, and nutrient uptake. IMO it's unrivaled among natural supplements for size gains.
olympus labs is your sponsor ?

weightlifter1

Awards
I’m 25, 160, ~13% bf, looking to put on some lean mass. Debating what route I should take.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector definitely, cause I’ve almost finished 2 bottles and I want to stay on it. But I got other supplement goodies that I want and need to try.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With Vector recently coming out and all the logs on it with positive feedback I would have to say vector. I'd recommend picking up both and running each of them and see what works best for you though. If you have to chose one over the only I'd recommend vector though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hmmm. ;)

weightlifter1

Awards
The route where you eat a slight caloric surplus is the correct route.
Wow really?!? I never would have thought to do that without that incredibly insightful comment! Thank you so much for your help on deciding between vector or massacr3 I couldn’t do it without you

JVee63

Awards
160 lbs. and wanting to waste money on some useless crap supplement, you seem to be on the right path.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
olympus labs is your sponsor ?
Sponsor? No. I'm a rep though, which is stated in my signature, pretty transparently. I gave my opinion on Massacr3 (specifically UroB), as well as a situation where I would choose one of our other products instead. I haven't used Vector, so it would be pointless for me to try to comment on that, but gave you information that I felt might be helpful to use for comparison's sake for when someone who did use Vector chimed in. Take it or leave it (I assume OP will leave it based on the fact that they negged me for trying to help, but that's his/her prerogative), obviously it's hard for me to be completely unbiased as I spend a good bit of time researching our products so I can answer customer questions, but I do give the closest I can to my honest opinion.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought it before repping for BLR, just like I have used Follidrone 2, Letrone; Viron; Exotherm, and Rebirth. The results are proof for themselves with Black Lion Research supplements. There are numerous non-sponsored logs around. I can link some of them in here, but one very recent and detailed Vector log is <HERE>.

Knowing what each does for you, and then embracing the hard work and commitment ahead with planning are key.

You are working from a nice starting point!
I’m 25, 160, ~13% bf, looking to put on some lean mass. Debating what route I should take.
Vector would be a great supplement to help you achieve that lean mass gains.
8-12 Weeks of Vector and I may recommend Exotherm and Follidrone 2.0

A nice stack would look like this:
4 weeks of Vector rolling into 4 more weeks of Follidrone 2.0 and Exotherm

What does your programming and diet look like?

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Wow really?!? I never would have thought to do that without that incredibly insightful comment! Thank you so much for your help on deciding between vector or massacr3 I couldn’t do it without you
Now you know. Make sure to consume a lot of protein.
160 lbs. and wanting to waste money on some useless crap supplement, you seem to be on the right path.
Didn't you know that food isn't very effective at building muscle? You need natural anabolics for that.

weightlifter1

Awards
Here’s a pic I snapped leaving work to share that gives a decent idea of where I’m starting at in terms of bf %. I think I’m going to give vector a go and log my results in a new log thread. I have my macros planned out and am ready to go. I’ll take and post a overall body comp photo in the log and post an after also once I’m complete.
37E3353F-FA3A-4305-8731-A55FF760D3D6.jpeg

weightlifter1

Awards
I bought it before repping for BLR, just like I have used Follidrone 2, Letrone; Viron; Exotherm, and Rebirth. The results are proof for themselves with Black Lion Research supplements. There are numerous non-sponsored logs around. I can link some of them in here, but one very recent and detailed Vector log is

Knowing what each does for you, and then embracing the hard work and commitment ahead with planning are key.

You are working from a nice starting point!

Vector would be a great supplement to help you achieve that lean mass gains.
8-12 Weeks of Vector and I may recommend Exotherm and Follidrone 2.0

A nice stack would look like this:
4 weeks of Vector rolling into 4 more weeks of Follidrone 2.0 and Exotherm

What does your programming and diet look like?
I’ll get a log post setup and share all of that in there. Thanks for the info that was very helpful. Also does anyone have % off codes for BLR? I know I’ve seem them around

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll get a log post setup and share all of that in there. Thanks for the info that was very helpful. Also does anyone have % off codes for BLR? I know I’ve seem them around
They had 25% off recently.. I can't find the email though. Someone from BLR can help with the code.

Edit: Or was I dreaming.. damn.. I can't remember

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on the picture I think you can do plenty of gaining without anything but food, training and sleep. That being said I have used TONS of supplements I NEVER NEEDED but WANTED to try. I would seriously just pick one and try it. After four weeks if things are positive run it for 8-12. Then try the other one. Based on 23 years of supplement usage you are going to want to try both anyways. Good luck.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PM Sent.

They had 25% off recently.. I can't find the email though. Someone from BLR can help with the code.

Edit: Or was I dreaming.. damn.. I can't remember
JULY4 but it ended already. :( You weren't dreaming. :)

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would be best for fatloss-recomping adding lean tissue, but at the same time give the most strength from Massacr3, Follidrone 2.0, Ep1logue, or Vector?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what would be best for fatloss-recomping adding lean tissue, but at the same time give the most strength from Massacr3, Follidrone 2.0, Ep1logue, or Vector?
Vector and Follidrone 2.0 hands down.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bruh your a BLR rep doesnt count just saying.........................

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bruh your a BLR rep doesnt count just saying.........................
I was a customer before a rep (Already mentioned), that's why I became a rep. I believe in the product and have had results. As a representative, I am supposed to recommend appropriate products, otherwise, why be a rep?

That said, there are numerous unsponsored logs that can stand on their own.
Here is one I posted above that is the most recent.

<Click Here>.

Whichever you choose, log it, and share your unbiased thoughts.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m a rep, so I won’t recommend a product. I’ll just say that fat loss, recomping, and adding lean mass tend to be three different goals with three different diet and calorie consumptions. While it’s possible to lose fat and add lean mass, your diet and training has to be in check. Supplementation is going to be a very small portion of reaching that goal - like 1%

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to be honest I'm a hyper responder to some supplements; ARA is alright for me not too much strength gains; actually X-gels brand gave me some decent pumps and maintenance of strength while on a slight deficit last time I used it. Creatine I'm hyper responder especially if I havent used it in a while will literally gain 30-40 lbs on my lifts in a few weeks if I hop on. Just bought some Follidrone(best pricing for me thats why under 50 bucks) and I will give it a try; also bought some laxogenin(probably wont do anything), but need it for my joints to lift heavier again. Going to stack these two together will run Laxo by itself for a few days then add the follidrone. After a month of that I will be adding S4, and if these other supps give me good results(mainly looking for dry look/nice strength) I will continue on. If Follidrone 2.0 gives me better results than taking creatine I will be a loyal customer. In my opinion for my body Creatine>ARA in the strength department whether im cutting or bulking, but it also bloats me which is why I barely take it more than 1-2x a week now.