MassMax XT question

Stanfoo

Awards
How long does it usually take for the hunger increasing effects to kick in? I'm on day 4 and haven't noticed anything different, not that I was expecting it to work that fast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different. I noticed it start kicking in a little after week 2.. You can try and look at some of the past massmax xt logs on here and see if the loggers say when it kicked in for them.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it usually take for the hunger increasing effects to kick in? I'm on day 4 and haven't noticed anything different, not that I was expecting it to work that fast.
Some people notice an increase in appetite in a week, some two weeks. With that in mind though, supplements do not effect everyone the same. I personally do not get an appetite increase from MassMax. Also, look at supplements with Laxogenin, some people love the results and some get no results. If appetite doesn't increase, you will still reap the benefit of MassMax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice it about the end of my first week. My meals are very scheduled so my body is used to eating at a certain time. When I increase my calories (for bulking) while taking MassMax my hunger will naturally increase. That being said, most people I have seen use it usually see hunger around week 2-3 and start seeing the scale move around week 3.

Are you weighing yourself weekly?