• Established

Hi
I placed order from nutraplanet 4 days ago
and I have not received the receipt that
supposed emailed me
twice emailed them but i don't get a response
no answer in the phone
what should I do ?

Man oh man! I had that SAME issue! I emailed them with an urgent subject message like (refund me or I’m calling my bank) or something like that I don’t remember. And luckily I got an email back. Never again will I ever do business with them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you're clicking the link on the website, bear in mind that they have made a mistake when embedding it. You need to remove the http:// from the address bar

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had orders come in normal quick times as of late and even got some extras(two bottles worth) when they had to sub brands. I am not sure why others are having bad luck and I seem to be getting lucky and have zero issues ordering from them?????

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have had orders come in normal quick times as of late and even got some extras(two bottles worth) when they had to sub brands. I am not sure why others are having bad luck and I seem to be getting lucky and have zero issues ordering from them?????
Same. 0 Issues ordering from them the last few years. I always buy all my essentials for the year during Black Friday

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed.Never had a problem with nutraplanet and have been ordering from them for years.Get my supplements within 2-3 days of placing order.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seen multiple complaints on other boards. All of them were resolved eventually but some took a pretty excessive amount of time to get taken care of

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They've been REALLY hit or miss for me since they moved... I've palced about 5 orders, 3 that were dumpster fires (missing products, wrong products, ridic excessive delivery times (like 3-4 weeks when I live 2hrs from them), and atrocious communication) and 2 that went totally normal (bought and received within a week, no issues)...

One thing for sure is that they are HORRIBLE to deal with from a CS perspective... so hard to get in touch with, slow to respond, etc etc... I only use them for unbelievable sales nowadays and wont place large orders as that seems to be the ones they "oops" on (conveniently)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They've been REALLY hit or miss for me since they moved... I've palced about 5 orders, 3 that were dumpster fires (missing products, wrong products, ridic excessive delivery times (like 3-4 weeks when I live 2hrs from them), and atrocious communication) and 2 that went totally normal (bought and received within a week, no issues)...

One thing for sure is that they are HORRIBLE to deal with from a CS perspective... so hard to get in touch with, slow to respond, etc etc... I only use them for unbelievable sales nowadays and wont place large orders as that seems to be the ones they "oops" on (conveniently)
For a while I never had an issue. My last couple orders were strange. One I got substitutes for things I never ordered.... I feel like if you don't have stock you should ask me, not just assume I want something else... because in this instance I didn't I only want d what I ordered. Another time I placed an order and it stayed in processing for over a week. I sent an email asking if I should cancel the order and it was suddenly shipped the same day.... Lol. I would still order from them, because they have been great over the years but they seem either under staffed or as if they are about to close up shop...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For a while I never had an issue. My last couple orders were strange. One I got substitutes for things I never ordered.... I feel like if you don't have stock you should ask me, not just assume I want something else... because in this instance I didn't I only want d what I ordered. Another time I placed an order and it stayed in processing for over a week. I sent an email asking if I should cancel the order and it was suddenly shipped the same day.... Lol. I would still order from them, because they have been great over the years but they seem either under staffed or as if they are about to close up shop...
Sounds like the same type of experience... at first it was explainable with the "well, we just moved so things are a mess", but now its like 2+ years later and its never gotten better ha... It's a shame too because pre-move they were 99.9% unbeatable for just about anything. Really miss their old holiday sales too. The new ones are always just the same recycled stuff that stays on sale all year round for the most part with just a few exciting things thrown in (and that you have to comb through 10 pages of junk to find)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stopped ordering from them because every single time I order from them they email me telling me one or more of the items I ordered aren’t in stock. This is days after my initial order. They lost my business completely. Once I ordered Hemavol and they sent me sample packets equaling a bottle of Hemavol. Lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the same type of experience... at first it was explainable with the "well, we just moved so things are a mess", but now its like 2+ years later and its never gotten better ha... It's a shame too because pre-move they were 99.9% unbeatable for just about anything. Really miss their old holiday sales too. The new ones are always just the same recycled stuff that stays on sale all year round for the most part with just a few exciting things thrown in (and that you have to comb through 10 pages of junk to find)
Yea thier search function drives me nuts... But eventually if I search manually I find what I'm looking for lol. It's not nice.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you need to email them, do NOT use the link on their webpage. If you click it, the address populates as http://[email protected] which is NOT a valid address. Remove the http:// before you send anything.

JVee63

Awards
It is odd. I have always had great luck with them. I just ordered last week and received it in 2 days, but I do see that some are having issues as well. For those having issues, are you using the secret password?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

it's a shame, nutra has by far the best prices on SNS products....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's a shame, nutra has by far the best prices on SNS products....
They use to but my last few SNS orders I did with TF Supplements and used the 13% off code
as well also DPS has great deals on SNS especially during Black Fri.

DE.6

Awards
It's shipped today
I was wrong about nutraplanet
the issue was I ordered on holiday (4th July)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think if they updated that broken email link their CS wouldn't be so bad lol

Canuckguy

Awards
I ordered to Canada from Nutraplanet last month….no issues. I've never had a problem with them.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I used the contact form on NP's website and had a response within one day. I informed them of the email issue and this is what they had to say:

"We are running a full server change so there should be no issue going forward. There were months that the email server would fail with no warning and out going and incoming emails wouldn't get completed."

While a quick response notice there is no apology for any inconvenience nor is there a thank you for bringing it to their attention. They still need to step up the customer relations.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really don’t understand why Nutra doesn’t have a CATEGORY selection on their website like every other supplement company does. Makes no ****ing sense. None!

DE.6

Awards
I got my order yesterday
everything is clear
I like nutraplanet services sometimes but they have email response issue
I will buying next week there is no one has low prices as them

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don’t understand why Nutra doesn’t have a CATEGORY selection on their website like every other supplement company does. Makes no ****ing sense. None!
They do on the home page towards the top in the middle although the categories could use better differentiation.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed an order with them today. No order confirmation received. let's see how things go with this order. I was not ordering from them since 2015 when the issues with the orders has started.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With their new site I can't figure out how to select a given brand or product category other than by typing what I'm looking for in the seach field. Why they don't have a drop down list for Brands and caterories?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
With their new site I can't figure out how to select a given brand or product category other than by typing what I'm looking for in the seach field. Why they don't have a drop down list for Brands and caterories?
They do? Haha. They have a menu where you can do just that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"We are running a full server change so there should be no issue going forward. There were months that the email server would fail with no warning and out going and incoming emails wouldn't get completed."

The browsing by categories and brands will be back once their sever change is completed. Hence why there was missing emails which is being fixed.

^^^^^^^

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They used to be great but no more. Try using Lockoutsupplements.com. Great prices and great service!

DE.6

Awards
I found many stores have great prices but not as nutraplanet and if they do the shipping will be double price my order
I ordered yesterday from smartpowder I hope it's going well

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update on my order. Order was placed yesterday and shipped today. Order confirmation and shipment both emailed today.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
another good news about Nutra. their drop down list is now working.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today I placed an order today and had a tracking number within 20 mins!

DE.6

Awards
you are lucky I ordered from SP and waiting for tracking number

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they were still in server migration process at that time. EMPIREMIND placed and order yesterday and he received the confirmation email.

DE.6

Awards
i think they need more time for international orders as mine
maybe will shipped today

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The automatic confirmation of your order is not related to whee you live. For the shipment once they will ship your products they will have no control and it will depend on the couriers, destination and your country customs. And depending on the shipment option you asked for you will or will not have full tracking of your package to destination.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think they were still in server migration process at that time. EMPIREMIND placed and order yesterday and he received the confirmation email.
I didn't just get the confirmation email, I got a shipped email with FedEx tracking number as well. They sent me three emails in 20 mins, we'll see when I actually get the pack, but that's the fastest service from them I've ever experienced.

dbenj7

Awards
I placed an order with them last week. Also got no confirmation, emailed them to find out what was up and they sent me a confirmation and a shipment notification a few hours later. Received order in Aus 4 business days later. I used to use them alot in the past when their website wasn't so dicey

DE.6

Awards
I will back to Nutraplanet in next time
better than smarpowders I ordered from them July 24, 2018 and still Processing
this funny thing is I ordered from other store after I ordered from SP
and it's arrived today and SP order not shipped yet

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will back to Nutraplanet in next time
better than smarpowders I ordered from them July 24, 2018 and still Processing
this funny thing is I ordered from other store after I ordered from SP
and it's arrived today and SP order not shipped yet
They're the same company.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today I placed an order today and had a tracking number within 20 mins!
Follow up. I received my pack in two days, I mentioned anabolic minds in the order notes and they threw in ALOT of extras, considering I placed a small order ... 5 packs of cake bites, protein samples, two promore protein sampler boxes and a shaker cup. Can't beat that!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed my order on the 25th it was shipped on 26th and all notifications received the same day. However now the tracking say it is still in transition to distribution center in the US (it’s an international shipment). Usually international shipments take few weeks until they are received but it’s a first time it is delayed within the US. This is unrelated to NP of course but need to follow up with them if the status doesn’t change in few days.