EAS to close Business????

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last EAS product I think I purchased was Phosphagen HP. Probably purchased when I first started working out... 2005 maybe.

T

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
Meh.

They haven't been relevant since Billy Boy was telling his crony to get the plane ready.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't they moved into the Sam's clubs and Walmart style market....I know that 5 star crap wal mart sells was a rage for some but I dont think you are raking in the money selling at places that athletes rarely look for performance products

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They kind of ran their course

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad to see them go. EAS was one of the best tasting proteins back in the day and also there RTD’s where solid

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started out as a good company then they were purchased by the Big Corporate Destroyers and their products went downhill.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Learned two things today: Abbott bought EAS and EAS was still in business. They were great way, way, way back, but didn't seem interested in evolving.

D

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to love cytovol and betagen my mom would bring me samples from gnc when I was a teen sad day.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have tried one product of theirs, that came free with something else I ordered from a old supplement site. Never had any interest in their brand.

J

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like the whey protein. I have used it and done ok with it since i had been back to training as i bought it through a friend that had a dealer account. I might switch to nutraykey. Any other recommendations on a good, cheap, protein? I would love to find a good one that is a blend. I think i was paying under 60 cents per serving of EAS.

D

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
So they really went out of business? Their myoplex rtd shakes were awesome!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I like the whey protein. I have used it and done ok with it since i had been back to training as i bought it through a friend that had a dealer account. I might switch to nutraykey. Any other recommendations on a good, cheap, protein? I would love to find a good one that is a blend. I think i was paying under 60 cents per serving of EAS.
Could look at Mr. Supps. Muscle Research has a deal at $70 with code AM10 here https://www.mrsupps.com/products/470/6lb-whey-protein-isolate-bundle/