Dermacrine

NoflyZone

Awards
Just received a bottle of dermacrine and there is no expiration or lot number. Should I be concerned?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well only way to know is to use it!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We were one of the first shops to sell dermacrine when it came back which was only a few months ago so your bottle is relatively fresh.

Also, since it is a transdermal it is considered to be a cosmetic so I don't believe they are required to put an expiration on it.

Either way, you are good to go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We were one of the first shops to sell dermacrine when it came back which was only a few months ago so your bottle is relatively fresh.

Also, since it is a transdermal it is considered to be a cosmetic so I don't believe they are required to put an expiration on it.

This is pretty much the best answer. You good my friend as it is a new product your fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. I don't think you should worry. I'd say your good to go ahead and use it.

NoflyZone

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback. Excited to run first pro cycle since 2004(1-AD). Tried the sarms thing and there was to much uncertainty for me had two different suppliers with two different results. Been back in the gym for 3 years and I ready to try and get back where I was in my prime. Going to run 330mg of 1-andro, dermacrine, cycle assist, and clomid for pct. thanks again for awesome feedback.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the feedback. Excited to run first pro cycle since 2004(1-AD). Tried the sarms thing and there was to much uncertainty for me had two different suppliers with two different results. Been back in the gym for 3 years and I ready to try and get back where I was in my prime. Going to run 330mg of 1-andro, dermacrine, cycle assist, and clomid for pct. thanks again for awesome feedback.
330mg 1-andro and dermacrine should give decent results....but todays 1-andro is not the 1-ad from 2004-just a headsup.