What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!

vibin

Awards
Gonna start with Arez WHITE

Probably one of the strongest i'v take, 3 first days was hard to handle with the alpha yohimbine had nausea no appetite because first time taken yohimbine but after that it was like my body adjust it and now it's awesome, the pump is not that good 1mg of citruline is not enough other than that awesome stuff, sweating a lot with this pre tho.

rating : 8,5/10

AreZ-SuppFacts1.jpg
arez-baja-cs-copy.jpg

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PerforMax Labs' VasoMax 5/5

The pump is insane, the focus is amazing, it's stim-free but yet somehow gives you very clean energy and the Raspberry Lemonade is easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever tried.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That's a serious amount of stims...

I've been enjoying Hypermax, Conqu3r, and Kraken - these are my top 3 go-to's. I definitely need to try Arez out though. I really enjoy the energy, focus, and pump components of Hypermax

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna start with Arez WHITE

Probably one of the strongest i'v take, 3 first days was hard to handle with the alpha yohimbine had nausea no appetite because first time taken yohimbine but after that it was like my body adjust it and now it's awesome, the pump is not that good 1mg of citruline is not enough other than that awesome stuff, sweating a lot with this pre tho.

rating : 8,5/10

View attachment 166891View attachment 166892
I really hope you are rotating that with something else

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate with stim free Quake. Lovin it.

vibin

Awards
I'm not, i'm actually stacking it with non stim called sleeve buster

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Which pre workout would you recommend for insane pumps? I'd prefer it not being stim free.
Has any of you tried Dr Jekyll or Mr.Hyde pwo?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Which pre workout would you recommend for insane pumps? I'd prefer it not being stim free.
Hyde is another high-stim option. Definitely a great choice, but be careful of overdoing it on the stims. I always find that stacking a non-stim pump product with a stim pre is the best option for energy and pumps, but Hypermax and Max Out are solid options for a good pump + stims.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hyde is another high-stim option. Definitely a great choice, but be careful of overdoing it on the stims. I always find that stacking a non-stim pump product with a stim pre is the best option for energy and pumps, but Hypermax and Max Out are solid options for a good pump + stims.
Thanks man! Would mr hyde with some extra citrulline or arginine be a good stack? For both emergy and pumps?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Would mr hyde with some extra citrulline or arginine be a good stack? For both emergy and pumps?
It couldn't hurt to add in some citrulline and/or arginine. There are a few solid non-stim products that would stack well and give epic pumps - my go to pump products are Vasomax and High Volume. For what you get they're worth the few extra dollars. I typically only use them on arm/shoulder days, so the tub lasts me a while.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
It couldn't hurt to add in some citrulline and/or arginine. There are a few solid non-stim products that would stack well and give epic pumps - my go to pump products are Vasomax and High Volume. For what you get they're worth the few extra dollars. I typically only use them on arm/shoulder days, so the tub lasts me a while.
Thanks a lot! Ill check them out!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently using hyde and love it. Not the best for pumps though but energy release is steady and I feel very little crash from it. I'm using serum by outbreak nutrition as a non stim pump pre. I sometimes mix the two but to be honest I find that large doses of citruline sit quite heavy in my stomach so even though the pumps are legit my workout is hampered by feeling bloated. Me hyde is the best I've used in a long time stim wise so may try jekyll to see if it's any better on my stomach.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PerforMax Labs' VasoMax 5/5

The pump is insane, the focus is amazing, it's stim-free but yet somehow gives you very clean energy and the Raspberry Lemonade is easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever tried.
Believe it or not, the Tropical Splash VasoMax is even better. Have you tried it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe it or not, the Tropical Splash VasoMax is even better. Have you tried it?
I haven't tried it yet.. sad face

I have half tub RL left, then I'll grab one. I want to see if it mixes with Orange Mango FitMax for a nice fatburning plus pump combo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sr-6+ I’m testing out by torem and I love the energy and pump you get . By far the best . I got to try a weeks worth of samples from one of the shows they were at . No stim but endurance and pumps I mean vein spilting pumps.
Taste not so great with water but they suggest to take it with a bai drink which seems to make it taste better.

r1y

Awards
re1gn
bloodshr3d
endur3

earlier did lots of TripleX,pure 1,3dmaa, 1,4 dmaa, eph100 but dont like it anymore

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wild Thing by Assault Labs 5/5. Very smooth energy and focus that gets me through my workout!

Basemetal

Basemetal

Awards
I got a good deal on "Sidewalk Kraka." The first day was insane. My body is, obviously, getting used to it, but it's still working well. 4/5

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prolific, High Volume and a product called Epic Pump (VASO6, Vinitrox, L-Norvaline) are the three i rotate now. I mix them up depending on the workout.

• 2 scoops Prolific + 2 caps Epic Pump for legs.
  • 1 scoop Prolific + 1 scoop High-Volume + 2 caps Epic Pump for Chest or Back.
  • 2 scoops High-Volume + 2 caps Epic Pump for shoulders or arms
I love the clean energy and focus from Prolific and the massive pumps High Volume and Epic Pump gives me.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Been using Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain.. it's impressed me so far.. not a jittery energy very clean focused energy.. also noticeable increase of aggression each time I've used it. Very helpful:)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have Iforce Max Out sitting on my shelve....imo it's a very complete preworkout that has everything I look for

but I'm currently taking LG's Rezolution v2 so I haven't been using a "pre workout" as the pill has enough stim's in it

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using B-Nox Androrush. Was cheap on Amazon so I decided to give it a try. lol. It's not bad actually!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hyde provides a lot of energy (high-stim), but there are better options out there for pumps IMO.
You can add extra citrulline (which is better than arginine) to any high-stim PWO to provide added pumps. The same goes for adding nitrates or any other pump-providing ingredient of your choice. This allows you to have a high-stim product you like,and still get good pumps by adding things to it, as some high-stim products aren't the best in terms of pumps.

For high-stim PWO that still provides solid pumps, I use HyperMax. Other times I'll use FitMax as a stim-base (as well as a cognitive/focus/endurance base) and add some citrulline and/or potassium nitrate to it to provide the pumps. I always like having some extra citrulline powder and/or nitrate caps on hand to add to something, or just to have with some coffee/caffeine for a very basic/affordable PWO stack/combo.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hyde provides a lot of energy (high-stim), but there are better options out there for pumps IMO.

You can add extra citrulline (which is better than arginine) to any high-stim PWO to provide added pumps. The same goes for adding nitrates or any other pump-providing ingredient of your choice. This allows you to have a high-stim product you like,and still get good pumps by adding things to it, as some high-stim products aren't the best in terms of pumps.

For high-stim PWO that still provides solid pumps, I use HyperMax. Other times I'll use FitMax as a stim-base (as well as a cognitive/focus/endurance base) and add some citrulline and/or potassium nitrate to it to provide the pumps. I always like having some extra citrulline powder and/or nitrate caps on hand to add to something, or just to have with some coffee/caffeine for a very basic/affordable PWO stack/combo.
Sounds like a solid advice. Would you recommended potassium nitrate over citrulline or glycerol for pumps?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a solid advice. Would you recommended potassium nitrate over citrulline or glycerol for pumps?
I do prefer citrulline and/or nitrates over glycerol personally. As for citrulline vs nitrates, I enjoy both, and often use them interchangeably. Both is even better though haha. Glycerol is always a nice addition, but if I had to have only one, it’d be citrulline or nitrates, with either of them at a solid dose being good for me. If nothing else, citrulline and nitrates have more research showing benefits, which is nice.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started to try citrulline peptides and it’s awesome .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for all the stim lovers like me who want a little extra pump, SNS now has vaso6 as a solo ingredient!!!

btw-I will be getting some SNS higenamine to add to my re1gn!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently have a few in my rotation

Riot by Choas and Pain - one scoop gives me huge pumps and solid energy and focus. Plus the flavor is very easy to drink

Prekaged by kaged - one scoop is huge and takes about 30oz if water for me to drink it. Solid pumps but lacks in energy for me. But overall it’s a good profile

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tubs are so expensive over here in the UK that I can't risk wasting the cash if I don't like it. I already lost one tub by lending scoops out to people to try.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lately I’ve been rotating between CL White Flash 8.8/10 and Quake 9/10. Really depends on the training day. Heavy days are WF and Quake is more for those higher rep, pump days.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The tubs are so expensive over here in the UK that I can't risk wasting the cash if I don't like it. I already lost one tub by lending scoops out to people to try.
I know it isn’t vasomax

But hypermax is on sale for 17.99
On power

DylAnthony22

DylAnthony22

Awards
I’m using a non stim because I train really late at night but Nitr-Ox by Project AD ..... UNDENIABLE!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it isn’t vasomax

But hypermax is on sale for 17.99
On power
I only use Stim Pre-Workouts on a cut. That way I can use stims for longer and get better effects from them when I'm trying to shift the fat. HyperMax is top of my list come September

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am using Radiate and loving the Focused,Sweating,and Clean energy! 9.5/10.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Radiate and HyperMax are the two I’m cycling right now. Along with intramax which is non stim. I use VasoMax when I’m on a stim break which happens often.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steel supplements amped af is fantastic. It usually ranks in top 3. I'm also using one from enhanced athlete called rage, which is great especially for focus and pumps. About to try a new one with 1,3 that was reviewed elsewhere. If it's good I'll post up a review.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did you get this from
I am testing out a product from torem Inc and they listed it in there product. I know protein factory too will start to carry it I believe .

DirtyScrubs

DirtyScrubs

Awards
I am surprised no one has said mesomorph yet... by far one of my favorites

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Old Mesomorph for stims - 9/10 (not new meso)

Wild Thing 9.5/10 - Overall well rounded focus, sweat and energy and pump

Seismic Surge - 9/10 - Great Rush of energy and sweat

Re1gn -8/10 Nice Focus and Pump

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Currently have a few in my rotation

Riot by Choas and Pain - one scoop gives me huge pumps and solid energy and focus. Plus the flavor is very easy to drink

Prekaged by kaged - one scoop is huge and takes about 30oz if water for me to drink it. Solid pumps but lacks in energy for me. But overall it’s a good profile
On the same page here with pre-kaged. It would be great for long stim users. Once you’ve enjoyed some of the big boy stims it just doesn’t hold up

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the same page here with pre-kaged. It would be great for long stim users. Once you’ve enjoyed some of the big boy stims it just doesn’t hold up
Pre/kaged and then in-kaged gave me some of the best workouts but way too expensive

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any love for Hydrazine?

vibin

Awards
60 bucks for hydrazine it's expensive! is it worth it ?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wild thing tastes like crap! Dont bother, just advertising. Also Kraken load of crap latest one..

Currently using; Primeval Mega Pre, very good product..also pathogen by outbreak nutrition not bad