Follidrone 2.0 or Vector

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my 10th week of FD2, and loving it, and I'm thinking about ordering a fourth bottle to extend the run to 16 weeks. Before I do, I would like to hear people's opinions on Vector.
FD2 is a fan favourite, and from my experiences so far I can see why, but Vector sounds awesome and it's been out for around three months now giving people time to really get a feel for the product and for the results to show.
So for the people that have tried both, which would you say is a better recomp/muscle builder.. FD2 or Vector?

Thanks In Advance

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Been on folidrone for the better part of 2.5 years and added Vector 11 weeks ago...which hit things right out of the park...and its getting better..similar to how folidrone gets better. I would recommend stacking them..but if not i would do 2 tub Vector run to see how you like it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fd2 for me. Vector and my stomach don't work together, tried it again and it's a no go. But when I grinded it out it was very effective. Have about 3/4 bottle left and don't see going back to it, it was my second bottle.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Fd2 for me. Vector and my stomach don't work together, tried it again and it's a no go. But when I grinded it out it was very effective. Have about 3/4 bottle left and don't see going back to it, it was my second bottle.
Had some stomach issues in the beggining too. I had to dose 1 cap at a time and slowly work up to 6 caps a day (over 2 weeks). Now at 11 weeks, I can dose pretty much anyway I want. Are you using a probiotic. It can not only help the gut to feel better, but can really highten the effectivness of anything put in the gut.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Been on folidrone for the better part of 2.5 years and added Vector 11 weeks ago...which hit things right out of the park...and its getting better..similar to how folidrone gets better.
I would love to stack them as I'm loving FD2, I just can't fit both of them into my budget.
What have been the best effects you've noticed from adding Vector?

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Why not both? They are stackable from what I've heard.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would love to stack them as I'm loving FD2, I just can't fit both of them into my budget.
What have been the best effects you've noticed from adding Vector?
Strength, pump, recovery, alpha feeling. It started working early on - within the first week and I keep getting results. imo, it works better than Ostarine. I was voracious for the first 2.5 weeks than it became managable. I did not want to bulk so I was glad the hunger came down. In 11 weeks, I have lost 2lbs, but 2" off my waist - I look like I have lost much more weight. Exciting stuff. I am gonna run a few more cans before stopping.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Strength, pump, recovery, alpha feeling. It started working early on - within the first week and I keep getting results. imo, it works better than Ostarine. I was voracious for the first 2.5 weeks than it became managable. I did not want to bulk so I was glad the hunger came down. In 11 weeks, I have lost 2lbs, but 2" off my waist - I look like I have lost much more weight. Exciting stuff. I am gonna run a few more cans before stopping.
Holy Crap! That sounds Incredible!
Have you changed anything else other than adding in Vector, like diet changes, training changes etc?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Holy Crap! That sounds Incredible!
Have you changed anything else other than adding in Vector, like diet changes, training changes etc?
Nope. However, calories are up about 20% and water is up - which seems to be needed to support Vector.

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Vector get my vote. Half way thru my third bottle. Did a 3 month folli 2.0 run and not too impressed. Gonna give folli another shot when I get my bf down to the 10-11% range.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you should run vector for 8 weeks solo then see how you like it compared to FD2.0 and then stack them together.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Strength, pump, recovery, alpha feeling. It started working early on - within the first week and I keep getting results. imo, it works better than Ostarine. I was voracious for the first 2.5 weeks than it became managable. In 11 weeks, I have lost 2lbs, but 2" off my waist - I look like I have lost much more weight.
Nope. However, calories are up about 20% and water is up - which seems to be needed to support Vector.
Calories are up and waist is down! Yup, defintely in for this!
Out of curiosity, what kind of body comp results did you get from FD2?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Calories are up and waist is down! Yup, defintely in for this!
Out of curiosity, what kind of body comp results did you get from FD2?
Much of the same as Vector but to a lessor degree. However, their are health benefits to FD2 that has made it a staple. Vector is really a pure bulker - that's where it shines. I believe if one went on a bulk - they would gain as much lean muscle as they would on Osta or a mild Andro run - if not more. What are your goals?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Much of the same as Vector but to a lessor degree. However, their are health benefits to FD2 that has made it a staple. Vector is really a pure bulker - that's where it shines. I believe if one went on a bulk - they would gain as much lean muscle as they would on Osta or a mild Andro run - if not more. What are your goals?
I know FD2 has some GDA like effects, one of the many things I enjoy about it is the increased muscle pumps and hardness.
Goals at the moment are to bulk, but try to keep it as lean as I can so that I don't have to go as long or be as drastic when it comes to cutting time. So basically, maximising muscle gains whilst keeping fat gains to a minimum.

musclebound

Awards
which one gave you the alpha feeling?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I know FD2 has some GDA like effects, one of the many things I enjoy about it is the increased muscle pumps and hardness.
Goals at the moment are to bulk, but try to keep it as lean as I can so that I don't have to go as long or be as drastic when it comes to cutting time. So basically, maximising muscle gains whilst keeping fat gains to a minimum.
Vector would be great than. Eat clean and enough calories to gain weight, add lots of water along with a cheat day and Vector will do the rest.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as everyone, including myself, say to stack them both, if I had to choose, it would be Vector. The strength increase gained because of the product truly works! A more alpha feeling = better workouts = gains!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help and info so far.

How are you guys dosing Vector? I know the recommendation is 3 caps per day, but I couldn't find anything on timing or whether to take with food or not?
bigsmall jgntyce Kaiyas_daddy

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Why the emphasis on the water? Does Vector have an affect on the kidneys
No effect on kidneys. Allot of folks complain they don't grow - enough water is often lacking. Pee should be almost clear each time one pees. An increase is food requires water - growth requires water.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

How are you guys dosing Vector? I know the recommendation is 3 caps per day, but I couldn't find anything on timing or whether to take with food or not?
I am not on a bulk and I really find Vector has heavy GDA effects, so I dose 1 cap 3-4 times a day. And then 2 caps once.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
No effect on kidneys. Allot of folks complain they don't grow - enough water is often lacking. Pee should be almost clear each time one pees. An increase is food requires water - growth requires water.
I drink about 3 litres of water every day anyway, so that's not a problem for me.

I am not on a bulk and I really find Vector has heavy GDA effects, so I dose 1 cap 3-4 times a day. And then 2 caps once.
Do you dose on empty or with/around meal times?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

No problem! That’s why we are all here, to help each other and learn from each other. Personally, I take vector two times per day at 3 caps each. I take the first dose before breakfast and 3 caps before dinner.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Okay so I am about to dive BALLS deep into all these natural anabolics. So far I have purchased Ecklonia Cava on it's own and have noticed major pumps, libido boost (Which shouldn't be the case, since it inhibits DHT formation).

Oh and with Ecklonia Cava, the Fibroboost by Dr's Best. is absolute shi*. DOES NOT WORK. Whereas, the 30 capsule swanson's version works extremely well.

Now, I am ready to play around with FOLLIDRONE or Vector.

Does Vector have any effects on libido?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Okay so I am about to dive BALLS deep into all these natural anabolics. So far I have purchased Ecklonia Cava on it's own and have noticed major pumps, libido boost (Which shouldn't be the case, since it inhibits DHT formation).

Oh and with Ecklonia Cava, the Fibroboost by Dr's Best. is absolute shi*. DOES NOT WORK. Whereas, the 30 capsule swanson's version works extremely well.

Now, I am ready to play around with FOLLIDRONE or Vector.

Does Vector have any effects on libido?
From all the threads I have seen, Vector has a positive effect. I noticed a positive effect week 2-4, but than nothing after that - it may be due to increased stress in my life though.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Okay excellent,

Thanks mate!

Ill be working my way towards Vector once I plow through trialling EC on it's own, followed by Epicatechin, then Follidrone.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
i usually take it about 20 to 30 mins before a meal but i've also taken it right before a meal and didnt notice a significant difference
What have you noticed from your Vector run so far?