Myoblox Loco preWO

Gcrewhcp

Gcrewhcp

Awards
Heard nothing but good things about MyoBlox. The Guerrila Chemist is working with them and that guy knows his **** in and out. If you get it, let me know how it works for you. Ill be buying some of their prods soon.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone tried it?

Thoughts? View attachment 166757
I have really enjoyed it so far. Everything is dosed well. Pre isn’t as strong as I expected but still good clean energy and no crash. Pumps and focus are good too. Only used the xo edition which has added galantamine and no BA. If you can get it for the right price I’d give it a go.

IMG_7830.JPG

jamesyot

Awards
Heard nothing but good things about MyoBlox. The Guerrila Chemist is working with them and that guy knows his **** in and out. If you get it, let me know how it works for you. Ill be buying some of their prods soon.
Thanks man. I am the VP at Myoblox. It's a pretty cool company for sure. We will have a Guerrilla Chemist blog on our site coming soon. Thanks for the shout.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I am the VP at Myoblox. It's a pretty cool company for sure. We will have a Guerrilla Chemist blog on our site coming soon. Thanks for the shout.
Looking forward to the GC version of loco. Any eta?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and ordered a tub of the Loco IV, will have it tomorrow. Giddy. Thanks all.. and cool deal the VP showed up ITT out of no where...like a ninja

jamesyot

Awards
Will do. Also looking forward to whatever the GC has in store for his preWO.
Its def unique, was hard to source some of the ingredients. We basically said man go balls out we dont care about the cost of goods just make some dope stuff!

Gcrewhcp

Gcrewhcp

Awards
Its def unique, was hard to source some of the ingredients. We basically said man go balls out we dont care about the cost of goods just make some dope stuff!
Want to try the Rubix. Looks interesting. Have yall been getting good feedback from it.....

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would like to try their stuff but it’s just way to expensive to justify a purchase. Perhaps if they ever bring the ridiculous price point down. Big fan of the guerilla chemist tho

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used the original Loco. I like everything about it except for the RealCaf, since at 400mg I really don't get a lot of energy off it. Everything else is well dosed.

I'd agree with others that it is a very expensive line. I bought it for 37 and feel if Loco was in the 35 dollar range it would be more appealing to the masses. Especially since I'm double scooping it.

IGF

Awards
Seems to be pretty popular at a nutrition store near me, as every time I go in there its sold out. Haven't had a chance to try it myself though.

jamesyot

Awards
I really appreciate the feedback on here!

Rubix is prob our best product. It is naturally sweetened and flavored. The taste on it is very unique. We just dropped Fuego Fresca. I honestly think this is our home-run product.

Loco is a 38 scoop 11 grams per scoop product. Thats a good amount of product. Its not a 34 dollar pre. Kraken and Total War are 34 dollar pres.

If you fish around at the retailers you will find lower pricing. But Myoblox will never be a cheap brand. Most of our serving sizes are larger than most.
kelvarnsen Valid point! I get this response from many of the customers. We are going to tweek this into a nice 1 scooper. I have been working on that all week. Thank you for the feed back

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The original version doesn’t seem like the price is justified but I love the Cinco version formula! I just ordered one before they were all gone so I am excited to try it.

jamesyot

Awards
The original version doesn’t seem like the price is justified but I love the Cinco version formula! I just ordered one before they were all gone so I am excited to try it.
Excited to hear your feedback bro!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man let me know how you dig it !
Wish it had a bit more of a stim kick to it, nothing adding in a brokaid doesn't help with but overall a solid pre for me esp love the no dyes and flavor (jolly pop) is quite enjoyable. IIRC, the Cinco version (I'm using V4) is just a limited run formula? Need to grab some of that and still down for the GC formula, however that shapes up looking like.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish it had a bit more of a stim kick to it, nothing adding in a brokaid doesn't help with but overall a solid pre for me esp love the no dyes and flavor (jolly pop) is quite enjoyable. IIRC, the Cinco version (I'm using V4) is just a limited run formula? Need to grab some of that and still down for the GC formula, however that shapes up looking like.
The Cinco version has the same 200 RealCaf per scoop. I'm curious to see what type of stims Guerilla Chemist adds to his version or if he's just going to go heavier on the nootropics.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The Cinco version has the same 200 RealCaf per scoop. I'm curious to see what type of stims Guerilla Chemist adds to his version or if he's just going to go heavier on the nootropics.
When is the GC formula coming out?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is the GC formula coming out?
I think it’s 4 or 5 months out. They do have another limited run product coming out before then (I think it’s the unicorn one but not sure).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Semi related; Rubix giveaway happening on the Myoblox IG page.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will be trying out the Loco Cinco for the first time tonight with my workout!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks great on paper! Just cannot Justify that price. Many pre’s in the 30-40 range that I would imagine are comparable.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How did you like it?
It’s nice clean energy... I’m not going to lie though, I was kind of disappointed. Maybe that’s me though because I have a high stim tolerance haha

The pump and focus is good though!