Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. So is enduralean not too good? Still waiting on 2 tube of it from the states ordered.. Been 3 weeks!

2. 50% off codes available for anyone in our AM family that wants to try ALPHAGEN-X. Just shoot me a PM!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BioCorRob View Post
    50% off codes available for anyone in our AM family that wants to try ALPHAGEN-X. Just shoot me a PM!
    I just placed an order earlier this week!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Enduralean is where itís at Iím telling ya.
    Is it? Been wondering between that and alphagen-◊

I'm still a huge fan of Radiate but it wouldn't hurt to try out another fat burner.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post

I'm still a huge fan of Radiate but it wouldn't hurt to try out another fat burner.
    Out of 84 servings I never got tired of the flavor, at 2 scoops I could enjoy great energy and the sweats were pronounced and real. My diet slacked off towards the end but I had reached my goal so now Iím tightening back up. I honestly loved it and just got Alphagen to test while it was BOGO. The appetite surprising qualities really shined as well.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    HPS will be making og alphamine. If not by end of 2018, first quarter 2019. I really want to get our stim free burner released which will happen after PrEAAminÝ drops right around Labor Day.
    Seriously!? Damn its ABOUT TIME someone step up!

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    HPS will be making og alphamine. If not by end of 2018, first quarter 2019. I really want to get our stim free burner released which will happen after PrEAAminÝ drops right around Labor Day.
    Awesome

8. Evogen Lipocide Extreme or Lipocide IR powder. Great flavors to be had as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post

Honestly both enduralean and alphagen x are very solid products, you cant go wrong with either. I have been rotating between those 2, radiate(powder version), and bloodshr3d war. I also recently picked up a tub of centurion lab legion 2 which I have been enjoying and is priced really well considering it is 60 servings.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Out of 84 servings I never got tired of the flavor, at 2 scoops I could enjoy great energy and the sweats were pronounced and real. My diet slacked off towards the end but I had reached my goal so now Iím tightening back up. I honestly loved it and just got Alphagen to test while it was BOGO. The appetite surprising qualities really shined as well.
    Agreed. If u you are looking for a stim bomb, this isnít it. If you are looking for smooth energy and appetite suppression itís awesome

11. If anyone wants to compare FitMax to the OG Alphamine, check out the current logging opportunity.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...it-fitmax.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Will it have the sa-2 extract yohimbine ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Would love to know too.

I went through endless tubs, possibly my fave product of all time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckl3 View Post
    Would love to know too.

I went through endless tubs, possibly my fave product of all time.
    Thatíd probably require licensing if that extract is even still being manufactured
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That’d probably require licensing if that extract is even still being manufactured
    You still working on a similar formula? There has to be a combination of yohimbe extracts that work similarly

16. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    You still working on a similar formula? There has to be a combination of yohimbe extracts that work similarly
    It is a combo of two specific alkaloids, I worked it out after vigorous testing lol
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

17. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    It is a combo of two specific alkaloids, I worked it out after vigorous testing lol
    Correct lol

Might have something better I can use anyway ... let the research continue!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Bought some bloodshr3d magic edition..keep getting cold sweats lol! Thought its suppose to warm me up :-)

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Correct lol

Might have something better I can use anyway ... let the research continue!

As long as it has the Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid), that made Alphamine a great appetite suppressant.

20. Anything new out worthy to try? Bloodshr3d works out pricey per serving compared to the OG alphamine

21. I had anxiety at first due to ksm66 but I kept going with it and now I’m loving Bloodshred, the sweating is insane after an hour.

I would love an og alphamine clone, but without y extract is there a point? It was great and the only y I felt good on.

I would love to have og alphamine to alternate with bs and new focus xt.

22. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    Anything new out worthy to try? Bloodshr3d works out pricey per serving compared to the OG alphamine
    Get 10% off OL site with HEROMOD at checkout or extra 5% off at Suppremacy.com work SUP5
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. I can happily confirm our stim fat burner powder will be out before Memorial Day and share a very similar profile to OG alphamine... with many extra goodies
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. Whats the best stim for studying
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
  3. Cant get dbol, so whats the best PH for a bulk??
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  4. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Whatís the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:54 PM