Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Whats the best pound for pound alphamine replacement thermo powder?

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I thought at one point I read a post stating that it might return? @TheMyth??
    Yes sir, but we're not rushing this out just to make a few bucks. @MonteRXS and I both made a pact to each other that we will never release anything too quickly that we don't think is the best in its category just to make money. It may keep our growth from happening as quickly but at the end of the day we both started RXS because we were sick of wasting our money on gimmicks and stuff that didn't work.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    FitMax is the best I've had post Alphamine. I think the feeling of FitMax is actually better than OG Alphamine. The energy, increased body temp, appetite suppression is all on point.

Radiate hit harder stim wise, however I get a crash from it. The sour peach flavor is great though.
    How is Fitmax with the Male Parts. Aka. Will it kill my hard ons or what? I love Radiate but...Some of these energy gimmicks just destroy it. Re1gn was one of them I can't mess with anymore.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    How is Fitmax with the Male Parts. Aka. Will it kill my hard ons or what? I love Radiate but...Some of these energy gimmicks just destroy it. Re1gn was one of them I can't mess with anymore.
    So far so good. I typically don't get stim d!ck because I stay away from high stim products. The FitMax is not causing any issue at all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    So far so good. I typically don't get stim d!ck because I stay away from high stim products. The FitMax is not causing any issue at all.
    Any special codes at Performax for a discount or anywhere by chance?

5. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Any special codes at Performax for a discount or anywhere by chance?
    Let me check. We are launching new flavor (Orange Mango) really soon, might be an intro price on that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I have not noticed anything negative at all in this department with FitMax.

7. Thanks all bought some fitmax, doesn;t workout too cheapthough compared to the original alphamine does it :-( I don;t drink coffee so used to used alphamine most of the year..

8. Im going to toss in the new Focus-XT as a viable option if looking for boost/focus effects of alphamine. I have been doing 12.5mg Esulphate with current alphamine(for 19.99 price was right) and its as good as the OG IMP.

9. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    Thanks all bought some fitmax, doesn;t workout too cheapthough compared to the original alphamine does it :-( I don;t drink coffee so used to used alphamine most of the year..
    How are you feeling on fitmax?

10. On a similar thread endurlean got mentioned a few times

11. Not too bad..I fast for 20 hours and spread 2 scoops and appetite isn't too bad.

12. Someones told me about alphamind V2..got the link but think I can't post it but company called mz store are selling it..look good? alphamine clone

Composition
    Container size: 216 gServing size: 3,6 g (one scoop)Servings per container: 60
    per portion (3,6) amount %DV
    ALPHA-ENERGY BLEND 551mg *
    L-Carnitine *
    Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg *
    Olive Leaf Extract *
    Rauwolfia Serpentina (90% alpha yohimbine) *
    Methylcobalamin 100 mcg 167%
    MIND-BLOW & ADAPTOGENS BLEND 1372 mg *
    Choline Bitartrate *
    Inositol *
    L-Tyrosine *
    Ginkgo Biloba Leaf *
    Bacopa Monnieri Extract (10% bacosides) *
    Gotu Kola Leaf *
    HICA (Leucine) *

13. Enduralean is where itís at Iím telling ya.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

14. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    Someones told me about alphamind V2..got the link but think I can't post it but company called mz store are selling it..look good? alphamine clone

Composition
    Container size: 216 gServing size: 3,6 g (one scoop)Servings per container: 60
    per portion (3,6)amount%DV
    ALPHA-ENERGY BLEND551mg*
    L-Carnitine*
    Caffeine Anhydrous150 mg*
    Olive Leaf Extract*
    Rauwolfia Serpentina (90% alpha yohimbine)*
    Methylcobalamin100 mcg167%
    MIND-BLOW & ADAPTOGENS BLEND1372 mg*
    Choline Bitartrate*
    Inositol*
    L-Tyrosine*
    Ginkgo Biloba Leaf*
    Bacopa Monnieri Extract (10% bacosides)*
    Gotu Kola Leaf*
    HICA (Leucine)*
    I think FitMax beats it easily.

This product has a very small dose of carnitine, no more than 401mg, per serving (60 scoops), while FitMax has 1000mg per scoop (60 scoops). Then this product doesnít list the standardization of key extracts, which doesnít exactly inspire confidence IMO. What is their olive leaf standardized for an how much? The ginkgo? They list the bacopa, but that even seems underdosed.

Itís not a bad product it seems, just not the best.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Enduralean is where itís at Iím telling ya.
    Yes. Just add in some alpha y from evomuse. The combination is incredible and the best alphamine replacement I have tried.

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Enduralean is where it’s at I’m telling ya.
    Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper

17. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    Us UK'ers just find it hard to get this kind of stuff as the yohmbine is banned :-( Will need to find a european site as shipping works out cheaper
    I find it absolutely crazy that yohimbine is banned there but all the prohormones and designer steroids arent lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by verma View Post
    I dont think the stim free version has it
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

19. hi all
    i used olympus bloodshr3d war and raw...
    it was good.

i now finished fitmax and didnt like it at all
    dont feel like olympus bloodshr3d , and no mood or focus insane

so im looking for a new morning first thins to drink with stim and maybe mood

i like a lot op ppl really enjoyed the pes alphamine OG

so i see that the most close this is InnovaPharm Enduralean

i think ill go with it
    some1 recomended this ? after experince?
    tnx.

20. I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment Iím actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Preís for leg days.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    I wish a company would just replicate og alphamine, maybe add other stuff but no fancy Stims.

It had such a clean energy and tasted good.

At the moment Iím actually enjoying prolific with ephedrine 4-5 days a week using harder Preís for leg days.
    Working on it
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. Enduralean looks decent but it's a little pricey to be sipping on it all day

23. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Enduralean looks decent but it's a little pricey to be sipping on it all day
    https://hpssupps.com/products/endura...=6321789075488

Stim free version is available as a Stack with our LipÝshield for $54.99

Or you could get 40% off at innovapharm.com with MODERN40 for the stim version
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. 37.99 after coupon doesnt as rough

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Working on it
    That would be awesome! Hope this happens man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the best cardio for fat loss?
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:53 PM
  2. Whats the best stim for studying
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:17 PM
  3. Cant get dbol, so whats the best PH for a bulk??
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  4. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
  5. Whatís the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:54 PM