Which Laxo to go with??

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So fellas been reading more and more positive stuff on laxo and higher doses actually 200-300mg a day. I have one friend who said he really liked hitechs laxo..and another guy I train with pretty often said he has been liking primavar. Then I see olympus labs massacre which has additional goodies.
So which to go with and is there anyone who thinks its not worth it?

Thanks will rep

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s a waste of money and this is based off of my own anecdotal experience and what clinical research I have read.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
None.. I have ran over a half dozen laxo products with almost nothing to gain from them even dosing 100-300mg. When training and diet were remained consistent, and the only factor changed was the addition of the laxo it granted next to nothing for the price.

Your better off buying steak and meat at the grocery store.
-- or --
buying more whey, and essentials.
BloodManor, myself, and Oconns28 all just ran Major Gains and did not get too much out of that laxo product.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Major gains is a ****ty product. Using it as a standard for a laxogenin product is not the best thing to do. It’s dose is only 100mg laxo, you’d have to double dose it to get the minimum dose at which every one reports actually feeling something.

I’ve tried a laxo product that was delivered in the form of a dropper type thing, didn’t notice much and was so nasty. But Hi Tech is my next choice for a laxo product. I’ve heard even better from laxo transdermals.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
thanks for the reply's gentlemen ...in this industry you "hear" so much from other people.. Bob your opinion has always been like gold to me when it comes to supplements

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually really liked hi tech's laxo. I got some pretty good strength gains on it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried 2 different laxo products and both had zero effect on me other than it’s ability to shrink my wallet

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's a hit or miss for me. I've used laxo products and didn't get much from them and used others and had good results. I like anafuse which has laxo and epicatechin.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a hit or miss for me. I've used laxo products and didn't get much from them and used others and had good results. I like anafuse which has laxo and epicatechin.
Legendary has the same it’s a solid product - most of it due too the epi - love the way I feel on it

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Transdermal is the only way to go. Icongenin works better than Dermastrength.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
laxogenin is one of my favorite products out there right now.....laxo from hi tech isn't bad but if price isn't an issue I'd go with the topical

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were to ever use a Laxo product, I’d go with one of the OL offerings. More pricey, but the providing other goodies

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran four different laxo products and the only one I had success with is Hi Tech's product. I noticed a slight recomp effect, but the number one thing I noticed was increase in recovery.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried two laxo products with "enhanced" delivery systems and noticed nothing. One was high dosed. I think oral laxo is worthless. Transdermal might do something but I'm skeptical.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So fellas been reading more and more positive stuff on laxo and higher doses actually 200-300mg a day. I have one friend who said he really liked hitechs laxo..and another guy I train with pretty often said he has been liking primavar. Then I see olympus labs massacre which has additional goodies.

Thanks will rep
What are your Goals !!

yashdodo

Awards
I don't find laxo products useful. (Its my personal opinion)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Thanks felllas everyone here has helped me make my decision NOT to get any

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks felllas everyone here has helped me make my decision NOT to get any
Epicatechin is a natty supplement that definitely has shown to work though if you're interested in something similar!

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite laxo used to be BPS androcrine, and you can get that same formula now with iconogenin. I also think hi-tech's laxo is pretty good, had some good results with that. I ran massacre from OL, and in my experience, hi tech's laxo worked better than that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
really believe transdermal is the way to go for Laxo...some good options out there too.

Vedius by Iron Legion
Iconogenin from Iconic Formulations
Derma str3ngth from OL

dcittadini

Awards
OL massacre gets my vote. If not for the laxo, for the uro-b and vaso-6. The one thing I have definitely noticed that came from the laxo is improved shoulder joints. Prior to massacr3 the pain of my shoulders while sleeping on my side at night would wake me up many nights... has not happened in about 5 weeks now. I am nearing my last week of 8 on massacre and am up about 5-6 lbs without any dietary changes. muscles feel a lot more full, no strength gains to speak of though, which was not a goal of mine to begin with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it yet but I've heard some really good things about iconogenin....same as bps androcrine

i'll be adding it to next months order!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep! I’m on my 3rd bottle of Ep1logue while on a cut. I’ve lost 7-8lbs but all my lifts are up or at the minimum, the same prior to the cut.
Nice Results!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legendary has the same it’s a solid product - most of it due too the epi - love the way I feel on it
Yea I forgot about that product. I’ve used it and had good results with it as well.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I'm inclined to say "probably not worth it". Any potential benefit that any Laxogenin product could possibly deliver BLR Vector will surpass by a pretty wide margin.

If you really wanted to try a Laxo product I would maybe go with Olympus MASSACR3. Olympus also just came out with K1NGSLAYER (not a Laxogenin product, it's an update of Orig1n) but as it's brand new obviously there hasn't been any feedback yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is fine to add to a stack of steroids but alone is not the most effective stuff.
I know more people who have experienced nothing from it than have experienced positive results.
I agree with the above post in that Vector is vastly better than laxogenin and will outperform it many times over. I know people like laxo but these days there are better options.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is fine to add to a stack of steroids but alone is not the most effective stuff.
I know more people who have experienced nothing from it than have experienced positive results.
I agree with the above post in that Vector is vastly better than laxogenin and will outperform it many times over. I know people like laxo but these days there are better options.
imagine that, lol!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t agree more with all that!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I've noticed from Laxo is that my joints feel great and at 65, that's not a bad thing. Using MASSACR3, btw

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only thing I've noticed from Laxo is that my joints feel great and at 65, that's not a bad thing. Using MASSACR3, btw
I have noticed the same thing !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just made my order...going to trying iconogenin real soon!!!