Medfitrx review

Blackdog13

Awards
I bought the medfit rx kong stack online. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or specifically this stack. I just wanna know if they are legit. Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t and don’t think I ever will take 5 sarms in 1 product

Is it 60 Tabs ? And welcome to the forums

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought the medfit rx kong stack online. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or specifically this stack. I just wanna know if they are legit. Thanks
We need the deets

Blackdog13

Awards
Yeah it's 60 tabs (1 tab a day). 25mg mk2866, 20mg gw, mk677 15mg, 10mg lgd 4033, 6mg rad140. (Yes I know mk 677 and gw are not typically sarms) but this stack intrigues me. I've taking mk2866 and sr9009 in the past with good results. My main concern is if they are a stand up company.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a hefty dose to squeeze into a pill.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's 60 tabs (1 tab a day). 25mg mk2866, 20mg gw, mk677 15mg, 10mg lgd 4033, 6mg rad140. (Yes I know mk 677 and gw are not typically sarms) but this stack intrigues me. I've taking mk2866 and sr9009 in the past with good results. My main concern is if they are a stand up company.
What did sr9009 do for you, i have heard of GW being effective for fat loss but do not like the fact that it can cause cancer which puts me off using it.

Blackdog13

Awards
Sr9009 is really a fat killer per say, but my endurance was through the roof so you can fat that way. I tried gw about 9 months ago... that really helped lean me out. I pretty sure if you read into the studies it probably says it causes cancer in rats after long term use.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sr9009 is really a fat killer per say, but my endurance was through the roof so you can fat that way. I tried gw about 9 months ago... that really helped lean me out. I pretty sure if you read into the studies it probably says it causes cancer in rats after long term use.
Did SR work better for fat loss vs GW? i know it is down to very high dosing of GW and long term use but would not like to put any cancer risk to my health even it if is many years down the line and even if it did require years of usage.

Blackdog13

Awards
Gw is the better fat burner (I really didn't do to much cardio but still leaned out with gw), sr doesn't burn fat but it will keep you exercising/doing cardio for a lot longer, so you will burn fat that way.i never tried it but I wonder if stacking is an option for some crazy lean outs. You would burn that fat and double up on the cardio for even bigger results ( if stacking it is possible)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Gw is the better fat burner (I really didn't do to much cardio but still leaned out with gw), sr doesn't burn fat but it will keep you exercising/doing cardio for a lot longer, so you will burn fat that way.i never tried it but I wonder if stacking is an option for some crazy lean outs. You would burn that fat and double up on the cardio for even bigger results ( if stacking it is possible)
Thanks for your feedback on the two, with GW how did you dose it and what duration was the run for, some say 20-30mg per day and for 6-8 weeks.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
It always baffles me how people consume something with proven carcinogenic properties just to expedite their fat loss. I guess I have no idea how the benefits outweigh the risk but to each their own

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting product I just found by Medfit RX. Methyltrienelone nasal spray....any thoughts?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That **** is supposed to be very strong anabolic and super hepatoxic

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That **** is supposed to be very strong anabolic and super hepatoxic
They are selling it like it’s an unregulated designer. You can find it at various supplement stores. I though methyl Tren was banned though right?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems med fit rx does whatever the hell they want. I thought it was a controlled substance too.

KLilly69

KLilly69

Awards
I bought it as well = Looking for feedback on anyone who has cycled with pros or cons for results.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It seems med fit rx does whatever the hell they want. I thought it was a controlled substance too.
Yes they sell many illegal designer steroids like hexadrone and claim they are legal prohormones to their customer lol! I don’t think the dea would agree with their legal opinion! I think they also sell dmz which though not explicitly on the banned list is not found in nature and therefore is illegal as well. Their Sarm stack called “Kong” is sure to kill lipids and they also sell stacks of several methylated pro-hormones called “king” in one pill good for their customers to destroy their liver with.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol
Wow that is awesome results! I was thinking of trying that myself since it isn’t methylated. Curious did you get any blood work done for lips, or liver done afterward? How much of the gains did you keep and what did you run it at?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol
Holy fuark! Nice results. What dosage did you take each day of hexadrone?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Medfit rx has a reputation of having pure pharma grade rawz. Not underdosed. So whats on the label is actually in the tablet. Although they are very expensive price wise.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah nothing like that, Just took a chance..And I've done Way worse things to my body in the past. I figure as long as my eyes don't turn yellow and no craps etc I'm good, lol Dumb right'..My blood pressure stayed good, No lethargy, Libido was high, I'm 37 soo...I went from 218 to and still at 232. I'm just doing maintenance split workouts, Diet and protein intake about the same..Everybodys different though ya know. It's been 3 months, Cycled it at 175 mgs a day 150-200 is the sweet spot with sum armacare pro and Otc pct, test booster
Hmm... you only have a few posts...makes me wonder if you may be a medfit rx rep that saw this thread through a google search. Not saying you are, but makes me wonder.

KLilly69

KLilly69

Awards
Look up AndroGel and lawsuit. = Gels are not a good thing in MHO

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever run the Dycardrol? How did it go? I'm thinking about Jack the Ripper...

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No on the Dycardrol, The Supp company I purchase from doesn't have it yet, Which doesn't matter, I may be done with the harsher pros, Im really considering having a go with sarms, But as far jacked ripper I read nothing but good things about all their products on here and Facebook Etc.
Was the hexadrone harsh?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MedFit RX is my favorite balls-out hardcore OTC lab. Pure Pharma grade stuff, top notch delivery systems... Nothing but mad love for MedFit. And yeah, they do whatever they want. Chances are they're exploiting a loophole with every product, even methyl tren nasal spray. In fact that loophole is probably why it's a nasal spray. Not to mention that intranasal application basically circumvents the liver process thereby sparing most of the toxicity. Also since methyl tren is mainly used for PWO aggression etc the nasal spray will go to the brain first which is exactly where you would want it. Their test products are fully dosed with real test, but it isn't estered so liberal application is needed as far as I can tell. That means it's super expensive. If anyone wants to try their stuff but want no liver issues go for Hexadrone for sure, it's non toxic, and sublingual so it actually gets into your system. 300:1 anabolic ratio vs test 100:100

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
MedFit RX is my favorite balls-out hardcore OTC lab. Pure Pharma grade stuff, top notch delivery systems... Nothing but mad love for MedFit. And yeah, they do whatever they want. Chances are they're exploiting a loophole with every product, even methyl tren nasal spray. In fact that loophole is probably why it's a nasal spray. Not to mention that intranasal application basically circumvents the liver process thereby sparing most of the toxicity. Also since methyl tren is mainly used for PWO aggression etc the nasal spray will go to the brain first which is exactly where you would want it. Their test products are fully dosed with real test, but it isn't estered so liberal application is needed as far as I can tell. That means it's super expensive. If anyone wants to try their stuff but want no liver issues go for Hexadrone for sure, it's non toxic, and sublingual so it actually gets into your system. 300:1 anabolic ratio vs test 100:100
What do you mean their test products are fully dosed with real test? There aint no loophole for a dietary supplement company to do that lol

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run their Hexadrone? What kind of results?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Testosterone is only legally produced/sold by pharmaceutical companies in USA. Any supplement company would go to jail quick for selling

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean their test products are fully dosed with real test? There aint no loophole for a dietary supplement company to do that lol
Homeopathy actually... The trick is to make it actually work at the legally allowed concentration.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah i have noticed they specify its a 5% concentration in their test cream

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha yeah i have noticed they specify its a 5% concentration in their test cream
Yes they skirted the law concerning homeopathic OTC testosterone products by adding an accelerant to cross the skin and make an effective transdermal at an effective dosage.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes they skirted the law concerning homeopathic OTC testosterone products by adding an accelerant to cross the skin and make an effective transdermal at an effective dosage.
That's nuts

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So for it to be worth a damn you need like 2 or 3 cannisters a month? Thats crazy expensive

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just seen medfit rx sells 5% test suppositories. That is hilarious

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolic1813 Supplements 40