- 05-16-2018, 04:40 PM
- 05-16-2018, 04:46 PM
Boron Citrate is the one studied that I know of and it reduced SHBG by up to 25%, thereby increasing free testosterone.
Is that why you're asking?
Viron by Black Lion Research has 20mg which is twice of that study, and it has 250mg of Eurycoma Longifolia Extract.
05-16-2018, 05:01 PM
05-16-2018, 05:38 PM
Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention, you can take 15% off of all BLR supplements on our site at http://www.blacklionresearch.com using code: MARK15 (I'm a rep, if you are on mobile you can't see my signature).
05-16-2018, 05:47 PM
05-16-2018, 05:53 PM
Edit: Sorry, I neglected to speak to your anxiety. I would think it have the opposite effect. It's got 'viagra like' qualities. How much were you taking? It could be dose dependent. Are you sure it was the Tonkat?
Similar Forum Threads
- By LMuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 03:34 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Black Lion ResearchReplies: 123Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:22 PM
- By MultiVitamin in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 113Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:42 AM
- By brundel in forum Black Lion ResearchReplies: 214Last Post: 05-07-2014, 06:20 AM
- By RawStrength in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2011, 08:21 PM