endurance/ weight loss

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a supplement that helps with endurance. I workout and run, but right now I am struggling with endurance. Nothing medical going on, maybe just old age. lol. Anyways what supplements can help with endurance and shed some extra pounds. I have a good diet, workout pretty consistently but about 10-12 pounds overweight for me. Prefer not to take 20 pills a day, but please give me some staple products that help a 37 year old male with general health, as well as a few fat burners that help with endurance.

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would check out Intramax. It's a daily staple supplement that includes a few great ingredients for improving endurance:

1. Betaine - can increase endurance and strength, and can also help with recovery
2. Glutamine - helps with cell hydration and endurance
3. Taurine and Glycerol - increases cell hydration for improved endurance

All three of these (and much more) are packed into Intramax at studied/tested doses. I would also recommend caffeine or a stimulant to help with your endurance. And caffeine can also help with fat loss. Let us know what your current diet is first though before we suggest any thermogenic/fat loss products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. Intramax would be a nice supp to try and see if it helps with endurance levels.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Not fat burners but Peak O2 and beta alanine both help with endurance.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great advice above. Have you considered Keto? How about dropping another 250 calories daily?

On another front with regard to supplementation: My endurance has gone up tremendously while using Follidrone 2.0 and Vector by Black Lion Research.

(For transparency, I"m a representative of BLR, but quite a few others logging the product (non-sponsored) are saying the same with regard to endurance and strength increases. That said, I also can offer a 15% price reduction on all of our products on http://www.blacklionresearch.com using MARK15)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for a supplement that helps with endurance. I workout and run, but right now I am struggling with endurance. Nothing medical going on, maybe just old age. lol. Anyways what supplements can help with endurance and shed some extra pounds. I have a good diet, workout pretty consistently but about 10-12 pounds overweight for me. Prefer not to take 20 pills a day, but please give me some staple products that help a 37 year old male with general health, as well as a few fat burners that help with endurance.

Thanks
Check out CEL Epi-Plex. Epicatechin supps have shown their use in the endurance game for quite awhile now. You'll get the muscle building beenfits as well ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out cordyceps...MST makes a good one!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FitMax seems to fit the bill here. I’d def start with one scoop. You can also stack it with intramax if you choose. I prefer to take fitmax in the mornings. I’m not much of a coffee drinker but it does the job great. Curves my appetite and gives me clean energy.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
I’m taking Cardarine right now.. the stuff is magic for endurance and weight loss. I’ve never seen such a big chance in my physical performance in just two weeks. Definitely worth looking into

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not fat burners but Peak O2 and beta alanine both help with endurance.
Xtend perform is great for it, love the black cherry taste. Mango is good too.
I mix my beta alanine in bottle and sip throughout the day. No tingles that way.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Xtend Perform is great and tastes great as well.

As mentioned, Intramax is also a great choice. IntraMax will do more than just what your looking for as well. Betanine, which IntraMax as a full dose, has been shown to increase lean muscle mass. This will definitely help with your fat loss goal.

Bodybuilders who take a daily 2.5 g betaine [structural formula shown here] for six weeks will improve their body composition. Sports scientists from Coastal Carolina University draw this conclusion in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. But how betaine stimulates muscle build-up and fat breakdown at the same time remains a mystery.
http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

Athletes who take 2.5 g betaine daily and do intensive training increase their body's anabolic response to the workout. Sports scientists from the University of Connecticut write about the phenomenon in the European Journal of Applied Physiology.
http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Look into Citrulline or Citrulline containing products