Expired Anabeta Elite + MassMax XT stack

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

Hey guys!

Found some anabeta elite in a gym bag that I have apparently began using and lost. It expired August 2017, so it’s a few months expired, but should this still be effective?

I’ve just ordered some MassMax XT and it should arrive Wednesday. I’m very excited to try this as I get back into lifting. I’m at a very low weight and am shooting for at least 4,000 calories per day. It’s tough but hopefully the appetite increasing effects of MassMax will help. I’m thinking of stacking my expired Anabeta Elite and MassMax XT and trying to put on weight quickly. Only bought a single bottle, but if I like it I will order another one and run it for 8 weeks.

Does anyone see an issue with taking slightly expired Anabeta Elite or stacking it with MassMax XT?

Bonus: Any tips or success stories with MassMax XT?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax and ABE would be real solid stack. Have you ran either one solo, so you know what's doing what though?

The appetite increase from both is strong, I bet combined is even better. Plus the strength gains should be solid.
R1balla did you run this stack bro?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO I would run one for 8 weeks than the other for 8 weeks right after.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Always been curious about stacking ABE and MMXT. Back to back sounds solid too.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Found some anabeta elite in a gym bag that I have apparently began using and lost. It expired August 2017, so it’s a few months expired, but should this still be effective?

Does anyone see an issue with taking slightly expired Anabeta Elite or stacking it with MassMax XT?

Bonus: Any tips or success stories with MassMax XT?
I wouldn't stress the expiration date for the ABE unless it's REALLY really old. If it's +/- 6 months from the exp. date it will still be effective, unless it was left out in the sun or in an unusually hot environment.

MassMax XT would stack well with ABE - they are both different products that work in different ways, so they should be very synergistic and work well. Personally never stacked the two, but Massmax XT has always made me feel more solid and stronger. My last 8 week cycle of Massmax brought my weight up 5lbs. Check out some of the reviews and feedback in the Supplement Reviews section - it's gotten great feedback thus far.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above I think you can stack them together and get good results. And same as above i wouldn't stress the expiration date. You should be fine. Worst case it will be less effective.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless its over 6 months I would not stress that to much. Most are more suggested as the FDA requires expiration dates. IF stored properly it should be fine.

Deleted member 238667

Awesome. Thank you guys! I think I will run both together!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax and ABE would be real solid stack. Have you ran either one solo, so you know what's doing what though?

The appetite increase from both is strong, I bet combined is even better. Plus the strength gains should be solid.
R1balla did you run this stack bro?
Sorry, just saw my mention. On mobile I don’t get notifications.

Yes, I loved this stack. Not a huge fan of ABE (I prefer OG AB) but it’s still a nice product. MassMax with ABE for 8 weeks will yield some killer results.

Deleted member 238667

Just counted my ABE, I have a 20 day supply left. My MassMax XT is now saying it will arrive Friday. Can't wait!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just counted my ABE, I have a 20 day supply left. My MassMax XT is now saying it will arrive Friday. Can't wait!
Since you’re limited with ABE, if you want to keep the forskolin going throughout the MassMax run, you can always buy F95 and do continued use after the ABE runs out.