Hcgenerate ****ed me up Help

Pageidol

Awards
Pfs crash from taking hcgenerate 1 month on, brain fog, insomnia, ed, diarrhoea. It blocks dht!

Last edited:

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff is not going to do much of anything to your DHT. None of these herbals have a real impact on hormones. Only thing its going to do is drain your wallet.

Look for another cause. Go get blood work if you really think there is an issue

Pageidol

Awards
I **** you not my symptoms mirror the infamous pfs crash...i must be ultra sensitive dht inhibitors cause this is horrendous

Pageidol

Awards
Nobody else here tried hcgenerate and had an adverse reaction?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nobody else here tried hcgenerate and had an adverse reaction?
I actually like that product a lot. It’s way too expensive for what it is, but at the end of the day the libido and well being I get from it is great. No adverse reactions here.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look into this further. Herbals really don't have that much of an effect as your mentioning. I had some of those symptoms a few years ago and had nothing to do with supps.

Pageidol

Awards
Hm thing is divanil and fenugreek both lower dht, my symptoms are improving. I swear it tho i had every symptom going identical to those guys that crash from propecia.

I began taking it 6 weeks bk. After 5 days felt abit off, then after 10 my dick wouldn’t respond AT ALL with no connection to my brain. After researching I found it lowers dht especially the divanil. Quit immediately.

Over the next two n abit weeks everything improved followed by a typical ‘pfs’ type crash. Insomnia, brain fog, panic attacks, ball aches, watery sperm (few drops), blurred vision...i still haven’t recovered but improved.

This is my experience with that product and those ingredients. I suppose am i one of those extremely sensitive to dht inhibition.

Putting this out there

Pageidol

Awards
Ive read some guys lose there libido with products like alphamax xt....n its all down to the stinging nettle blocking dht.

Why this product is so popular with guys is beyond me, how can something which lowers a key male hormone be so popular?

Perhaps im just over sensitive. Im still not recovered!

Ray Donovan

Awards
I've never noticed HCGenerate messing me up, and I've taken it 3 times after PH cycles.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
cant believe that product is still around

BrotherBurly

BrotherBurly

Awards
I was looking into hcgenerate for my next pct. kinda skeptical now

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and similar product m test messed my libido up. But it’s due to their estrogen control. Great for guys with high estrogen, not so great for people with normal estrogen.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm thing is divanil and fenugreek both lower dht, my symptoms are improving. I swear it tho i had every symptom going identical to those guys that crash from propecia.

I began taking it 6 weeks bk. After 5 days felt abit off, then after 10 my dick wouldn’t respond AT ALL with no connection to my brain. After researching I found it lowers dht especially the divanil. Quit immediately.

Over the next two n abit weeks everything improved followed by a typical ‘pfs’ type crash. Insomnia, brain fog, panic attacks, ball aches, watery sperm (few drops), blurred vision...i still haven’t recovered but improved.

This is my experience with that product and those ingredients. I suppose am i one of those extremely sensitive to dht inhibition.

Putting this out there
I dunno man...5 - 10 days for symptoms from herbals seems a bit too soon. Unwanted sides from AAS/DS/PH/SARMS and SERMS often take more than 5 days to hit. What else have you ruled out? Where were you with calories/macros/sleep/training/stress at work/alcohol consumption and so on?

Pageidol

Awards
Absolutely nothing mate. I was looking for a bit of a boost in the gymn.

I researched this particular product because ive seen it mentioned quite a lot over various forums etc.
I was a little concerned tho as it contained fenugreek and divanil which i know lower dht and id had some problems 4 years ago with usns anabol testo product.

I couldn’t find anything adverse though to guys who have run hcgen. Only either this is fantastic or did **** all.

I thought id give it a go. After 10 days i lost my brain dick connection, started feeling weird so I dropped it, felt similar to what usn anabol testo did.

Then after 3 weeks, i woke up with panic attacks, brain fog, slurred speech, massive anxiety, insomnia, bright red dry skin, diarrhoea....what appears to be a full blown pfs crash from taking 5ar inhibitors albeit natural.

Im still dealing with residual brain fog and insomnia and no libido.
My ****ing sperm turned into water piss too. Nasty!

I made this post because well im alarmed and looking to see if anyone has had similar experiences to a product that works like this.

Im hoping i can make a full recovery. I must be ultra sensitive to 5ar inhibitors because this is horrendous

Regards

Pageidol

Awards
Alphamax and similar product m test messed my libido up. But it’s due to their estrogen control. Great for guys with high estrogen, not so great for people with normal estrogen.
You recover mate?

Pageidol

Awards
I think its either the estrogen control or dht inhibition mate. But for me the latter

Pageidol

Awards
A quick question for those in the knowledge. The hcgen ingredient list states 1000mg fenugreek pe extract (50% testofen) does this mean theres 500mg testofen in there? And the rest just normal fenugreek?

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you contacted the people who make the product? "Need to build Muscle"? They should have answers for you in regards to dosages etc..

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
OP just relax - your making yourself stressed out. This is an ultra lightweight herbal supplement.