Coming back from injury/hiatus and looking for something to stack with Bloodshred WAR

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm coming back from taking about 4 months off. I'm looking to go back into cutting again. Last year I took Bloodshred RAW and it worked well and hit quick (although didn't always like the jitters from it). I'm looking to do WAR now. My diet and workouts will be back on point. I'll also be taking KingsBlood.

I'm curious what else I can take with WAR to do further aid in a cut. Any suggestions/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out our Glycøshield / Lipøshield / aka Shielded Stack. I LOVE bloodshred and take it presently (I have 6 tubs )

The Shielded Stack is clinically dosed and we have all the human data in the ingredient spotlight Section on our website. HPSSUPPS.com

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a look at dermicrime for support.

Resveratrol & 7,8-Benzoflavone prevent estrogenic side effects
Enhances athletic performance, recovery and strength
Increases GH & IGF-1 to support muscle growth and fat reduction
Pregnenolone provides hair-loss protection
DHEA & Pregnenolone skin Gel
Fast drying gel lotion, With Fresh Citrus Scent

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/779/dermacrine/

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi all
I'm coming back from taking about 4 months off. I'm looking to go back into cutting again. Last year I took Bloodshred RAW and it worked well and hit quick (although didn't always like the jitters from it). I'm looking to do WAR now. My diet and workouts will be back on point. I'll also be taking KingsBlood.

I'm curious what else I can take with WAR to do further aid in a cut. Any suggestions/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Bigger question, what does exercise and food regime look like? You can take all the supps in the world but if the first 2 are not in check then you are wasting your time and $$$

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi all

Thanks!
Are you looking to keep it on the natural side or are you open to prohormones?

Bloodshred is a great thermogenic powder.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Bigger question, what does exercise and food regime look like? You can take all the supps in the world but if the first 2 are not in check then you are wasting your time and $$$
Good question and understood. I'm back to my old diet (Anabolic Fasting) and my workout regiment (6d/week). Both were on point and helped me drop fat like a champ, then maintain. Since I had to take months off, I'm going back to my previous exercise and food regime.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Are you looking to keep it on the natural side or are you open to prohormones?

Bloodshred is a great thermogenic powder.
I'm looking to stay on the natural side. I was curious what else I can stack with Bloodshred WAR to burn off the fat.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
What do you folks think of stacking Assass1nate and Bloodshred WAR? Can those two be stacked together?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you folks think of stacking Assass1nate and Bloodshred WAR? Can those two be stacked together?
I think they would be complimentary....I wouldn't add another stim to WAR!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was about to be my suggestion. Those two stack brilliantly and cover you from so many different mechanisms for fat loss. Appetite suppression, thyroid modulation, improved insulin sensitivity, AMPK activation, PPAR agonism, energy, etc.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
This was about to be my suggestion. Those two stack brilliantly and cover you from so many different mechanisms for fat loss. Appetite suppression, thyroid modulation, improved insulin sensitivity, AMPK activation, PPAR agonism, energy, etc.
Awesome thanks! How would you recommend I stack it on a daily basis? I usually take Bloodshred around 4:00 AM and in the gym by 4:30. This is one scoop. I’m about to add a second scoop around 2PM.

Thanks

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks! How would you recommend I stack it on a daily basis? I usually take Bloodshred around 4:00 AM and in the gym by 4:30. This is one scoop. I’m about to add a second scoop around 2PM.

Thanks
That's fine for Bloodshr3d. If you add Assass1nate, that's 4 caps daily before carb-heavy meals. So you could go 2/2, 1/1/2, 1/1/1/1, split it however you want based on your diet.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
You could use necrosis from vl. T2/GDA combo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

Thanks!
After four months off, I would just focus on eating in a deficit and get back into a structured diet and training. That will be enough for a while.