Sarm stack

Xicrazyxi

Awards
Starting new sarm stack lgd, rad, yk11 I know I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews about yk but I’m going to give it a shot I need input on something I could take to keep my test up during it I would do trt but unfortunately I could have a random gear test and don’t want to fail that any input appreciated thank you

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Starting new sarm stack lgd, rad, yk11 I know I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews about yk but I’m going to give it a shot I need input on something I could take to keep my test up during it I would do trt but unfortunately I could have a random gear test and don’t want to fail that any input appreciated thank you
I would work with 1 and see how you react to it before you stack them

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would work with 1 and see how you react to it before you stack them
Agreed with this. Always better to start small and build so you can see which products you react well or bad to.

Xicrazyxi

Awards
Agreed with this. Always better to start small and build so you can see which products you react well or bad to.
It’s not my first cycle I’ve ran lgd alone many times and rad alone than stacked them together so just put in the yk this time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not my first cycle I’ve ran lgd alone many times and rad alone than stacked them together so just put in the yk this time
Gotcha. So the only new thing you're adding is yk so you can see how it treats you since you've already stacked lgd and rad before. You'll have to see what others have to say on what to take to keep test up without failing a test. I can recommend a lot of natty test booster if you want to try adding those since i know they won't make you fail.