BPC-157 from AGEFORCE is Here!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today is the day! Get your Ageforce goods for cheap!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the day! Get your Ageforce goods for cheap!
The page looks like it says each patch contains 1mg BPC (which with the TD is supposed to be equivalent to 500mcg), but you get 60 days of that, so 60mg BPC, plus the TD delivery system, for $70? That seems insanely cheap. Can anyone else vouch for the legitimacy/purity/quality/etc of this? I see 5mg for $40-50 all over the place, and that's only for the BPC, not mixed or anything, but this is 60mg for $70? Plus not having to deal with mixing? If this is legit, it's a hell of a deal.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does it pass the Dalton test?
Isn't the molecular weight of BPC-157 a bit too high for transdermal delivery? I could be wrong but it looks like close to 1500.
500 is the limit.

Edit: (I'm far from an expert here)
I have no doubts the peptide is well placed for it's healing properties, unsure of the particular application as a transdermal because I have seen accountancies where it was used post shoulder surgery in one subject and it aided in extreme healing time line adjustments. It was locally administered as close to the wound as possible. I do believe the other peptide used (TB 500) was more systemic in it's use. It didn't have to be administered locally to aid in it's effectiveness.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does BPC 157 work as a transdermal? Never heard of it used that way

R

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the molecular weight of BPC-157 a bit too high for transdermal delivery? I could be wrong but it looks like close to 1500.
500 is the limit.
I remember the same having used it in the past

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes this is a great deal! BPC 157 passes all the tests. Give this bogo a try and let Ageforce clear up any concerns you have.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500 is the limit.
Correct. The molecular weight ranges from 900-1600 Dalton’s. Couple that with the fact it’s extremely cheap considering the amount you get from this product I am too skeptical to consider wasting my money

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10839713/

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. The molecular weight ranges from 900-1600 Dalton’s. Couple that with the fact it’s extremely cheap considering the amount you get from this product I am too skeptical to consider wasting my money
The price is the real concern for me. I see $40 for 5g ($8/g), but this is $70 for 60g ($1.17/g) this is less than 1/6 the price, plus whatever the added cost for the patches is.

It looks like at least some studies have investigated topical BPC and found it at least does something:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425239/
but I'm not certain if this is really only applicable to the healing of wounds it is applied to, or if it actually has systemic effects, as claimed by this product.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Dalton Weight of the BPC-157 molecule is a modest 1419.54
With the technological advances in transdermal patches together with proprietary laboratory procedures to stabilize and prepare BPC-157 for transdermal delivery, we assure successful delivery of the optimum daily dosage of .5 mg per patch over 8-hours.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the technological advances in transdermal patches together with proprietary laboratory procedures to stabilize and prepare BPC-157 for transdermal delivery, we assure successful delivery of the optimum daily dosage of .5 mg per patch over 8-hours.
So this leads me to further question how you can offer BPC-157 for ~1/7 of the price of most other sellers AND also include patches and the "proprietary laboratory procedures" when they literally just sell it unmixed with nothing else for ~7x the price. This just almost seems too good to be true.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Reactions: Nac
B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So somehow you’ve figured out how to do something scientists around the world have not? I find that very hard to believe. Ya know I’m getting tired of companies pulling this crap. I get it. Most people are stupid and will take you guys at your word but some of us actually like to research these compounds to make sure we’re getting the best bang for our buck. For example, how many ****ing companies do I see selling SR 9009 in capsule form. I KNOW that these *******s KNOW that SR 9009 is NOT orally bioavailable yet they don’t give one sh1t. All they care about is money in their pocket. If scientists and researchers worldwide have not figured out a way to push chemicals with a dalton weight of 500 through the skin then there is no ****ing way ageforce has

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I wish this discussion came up a bit sooner as I'm having serious doubts about these patches after ordering yesterday. At least it's cheap I guess if they don't work as advertised...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think the patch has anything to do with the skin's ability to absorb more.
This is just the abstract.

The 500 Dalton rule for the skin penetration of chemical compounds and drugs.

Bos JD1, Meinardi MM.
Author information

Abstract
Human skin has unique properties of which functioning as a physicochemical barrier is one of the most apparent. The human integument is able to resist the penetration of many molecules. However, especially smaller molecules can surpass transcutaneously. They are able to go by the corneal layer, which is thought to form the main deterrent. We argue that the molecular weight (MW) of a compound must be under 500 Dalton to allow skin absorption. Larger molecules cannot pass the corneal layer. Arguments for this "500 Dalton rule" are; 1) virtually all common contact allergens are under 500 Dalton, larger molecules are not known as contact sensitizers. They cannot penetrate and thus cannot act as allergens in man; 2) the most commonly used pharmacological agents applied in topical dermatotherapy are all under 500 Dalton; 3) all known topical drugs used in transdermal drug-delivery systems are under 500 Dalton. In addition, clinical experience with topical agents such as cyclosporine, tacrolimus and ascomycins gives further arguments for the reality of the 500 Dalton rule. For pharmaceutical development purposes, it seems logical to restrict the development of new innovative compounds to a MW of under 500 Dalton, when topical dermatological therapy or percutaneous systemic therapy or vaccination is the objective.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was wondering why don't doctors recommend this to patients? (I mean the inject-able version)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I wish this discussion came up a bit sooner as I'm having serious doubts about these patches after ordering yesterday. At least it's cheap I guess if they don't work as advertised...
Try it out and if you don’t see any results return them .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this happens EVERY time this company tries to push their stuff on here. It's amazing.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this happens EVERY time this company tries to push their stuff on here. It's amazing.
Its a good price, some.of their other formulas look interesting but I can't find many, if any reviews.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a good price, some.of their other formulas look interesting but I can't find many, if any reviews.
It’s not a good price, it’s an incredible price to the point of being a red flag for a lot of people. Even without the BOGO, it’s still less than 1/3 of other sources per mg, and that’s not factoring in the cost of the patches that the other sellers don’t provide. I’d love for this to be legit, but I think some of us need some convincing.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since they get it for so cheap and sell it for so cheap why not offer an oral option? Seriously on every site it is close to 50 dollars for 5 measly MG.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would everyone be happier if it was 3x this price? People bitch that Ageforce is too expensive now this. If you don’t like it or it doesn’t show results, send it back. Try it before you condemn it.
Maybe Dianabol or decabolin is what you need. Im sure those are legit=====D.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s not a good price, it’s an incredible price to the point of being a red flag for a lot of people. Even without the BOGO, it’s still less than 1/3 of other sources per mg, and that’s not factoring in the cost of the patches that the other sellers don’t provide. I’d love for this to be legit, but I think some of us need some convincing.
Where are you guys looking? I seen it sold at half of that on various sites.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you guys looking? I seen it sold at half of that on various sites.
I normally see at least $40 for 5g ($8/g). This, without the BOGO, is $70 for 30g ($2.33g). For 5g, that’d be $11.67, and that’s not factoring in the added cost of the patches themselves that the other sellers don’t provide. What prices have you seen for legit BPC (with COAs etc)?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe offer some up for logging opportunities so that respected members can chime in on the efficacy of the product?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe offer some up for logging opportunities so that respected members can chime in on the efficacy of the product?
We will be looking at that in the near future . In the mean time we have a money back so really nothing to loose.

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying the patches out myself. I hurt my piriformis squating at a meet in February. I've been doing a lot of pt on the area and it's been a slow road. I can tell you if I push through my heel or step up I get a stabbing pain. I've been taking the patch for 5 days. I also have GIRD which this is supposed to help also. We'll see. I squat today but my squat dropped 100lbs since the injury. I have no idea what to expect from the patches.

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be looking at that in the near future . In the mean time we have a money back so really nothing to loose.
we've done that in the past. i think people going to hate. My favorite patches that I've tried are the weightloss and the maximise patch which has ipamorelin in it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we've done that in the past. i think people going to hate. My favorite patches that I've tried are the weightloss and the maximise patch which has ipamorelin in it.
Good point .

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reviews from any of the patches?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good point .

I hope my post wasn't taken as hate, while true it was challenging the idea one can pass a compound with a higher than 500 dalton rating with a transdermal through the skin successfully I see great value in transdermal patches.

Ipamorelin by the way has a molecular mass of 711.853 g/mol which is still above the 500 dalton limit.

That said, will or does the company offer a basic carrier patch that one can add their own compound to? Because I think that would be very cool. Something like a multi-staple patch, where I could concoct a patch that would slow release all my daily basic staples. I hate taking pills.

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope my post wasn't taken as hate, while true it was challenging the idea one can pass a compound with a higher than 500 dalton rating with a transdermal through the skin successfully I see great value in transdermal patches.

Ipamorelin by the way has a molecular mass of 711.853 g/mol which is still above the 500 dalton limit.

That said, will or does the company offer a basic carrier patch that one can add their own compound to? Because I think that would be very cool. Something like a multi-staple patch, where I could concoct a patch that would slow release all my daily basic staples. I hate taking pills.
First time I tried the ipamorelin patch, I really didn't know how it would effect my sleep. I can say my sleep was amazing while taking this patch. I haven't heard plans of making a staging patch. I dont know how it would work TBH.

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any reviews from any of the patches?
I've not heard anything negative. My wife even likes the weightloss patch. She's a doctor so she can get prescription stuff if she wants...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ocean front property for sale in Iowa, its an amazing price...PM me for details.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just know muscle gelz puts sarms in there cream as well as other ingredients and supposedly goes threw the skin . Don’t see how that differs than a patch

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just know muscle gelz puts sarms in there cream as well as other ingredients and supposedly goes threw the skin . Don’t see how that differs than a patch
The SARMS would aside from S4 would work with the patch, and maybe MK 677.

SARMS
LGD 4033 = 338.253 g/mol
LGD 3033 = 342.746 g/mol
RAD 140 = 393.831 g/mol
S23 = 416.753 g/mol
MK 2866 = 389.33 g/mol

S4 = 993.834 g/mol (Outlier)

Non-SARMS
GW 501516 = 453.498 g/mol
MK 677 = 528.662 g/mol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ever muscle gelz does works people say just like the patch I know people who swear by it

A

alanhouston90

Awards
Anyone have more info to add? Looking like a placebo based buzz word product that has no proof behind it. Thanks for bringing up the info about it being unable to pass through being over 500 daltons.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say try it out before knocking on it and then if you don’t feel it I think we have a good return policy .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say try it out before knocking on it and then if you don’t feel it I think we have a good return policy .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ever muscle gelz does works people say just like the patch I know people who swear by it
remember when literally thousands of people claimed CEE was the best form of creatine obtainable?

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
How about the HT labs on IGF-1, ring a bell ???? :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about the HT labs on IGF-1, ring a bell ???? :)
It rings a bell for sure. Go ahead and re-read my posts on the subject. I requested blood work repeatedly from end users as a request to see IF it works.

That said, an oral delivery system based in science is far different than transdermal delivery of a compound literally too heavy to be absorbed through the skin.

S

sefondo

Awards
Back to the original topic, has anyone tried this patch?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back to the original topic, has anyone tried this patch?
I ordered some on the 2nd, still waiting for it... I regret it, but we shall see, ive got a dodgy shoulder and my mate has a ruptured achilles... going to see if it helps at all

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I ordered some on the 2nd, still waiting for it... I regret it, but we shall see, ive got a dodgy shoulder and my mate has a ruptured achilles... going to see if it helps at all
Hope you get some relief.