Cortisol control

jrb_062

Awards
Good morning AM, looking for recommendations for a quality cortisol control supp. Thanks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergobolic was my go to and down to my last bottle. Too bad it’s been discontinued for a while :(

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Mpa cortisolve , evomuse ammo , sns reduce xt

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Map cortisove a great one

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
KSM-66 hands down. Maybe my favorite standalone ingredient.

Reduce XT is typically a forum-favorite as well

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Ammo. Best!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for a product that does more than just reduce cortisol, AlphaMax XT is great. It contains a full dose of DHAA and ashwagandha, both of which are shown to decrease cortisol. Additionally, it will help users create lean mass and even decrease fat, depending on diet.

If you are looking solely for a cortisol controlling product, Reduce XT works great. If you are looking for something to run with very little off time, Jarrow Ashwagandha is very cheap.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha and tongkat ali both have direct research showing decreases in cortisol, as well as many other benefits. It all depends on what exactly you’re looking for. These two are adaptogens, so will more “normalize” cortisol, or bring it down to more “ideal” levels than crush it, but I’d argue that this is what you want (not saying that anything else here would crush cortisol too much).

jrb_062

Awards
Thanks for the replies. KSM 66 was used to be a staple for me. Looks like I'll order some more.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Iron Legion Invictus, hands down...I've not tried anything that compared.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said I would go with Reduce XT by SNS. Can't beat that product and SNS has quality supps.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would recommend this. Even half dose (0.5 ml) is effective.
yes, no one has ever complained Invictus is under dosed. and, with our carrier and droppers, you have infinite dosing options...leaving you in control. Invictus has been the #1 cortisol control product at Supplement Reviews for 2 years...since it was released.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happen to know if virtus will be back or if anything else is coming soon?
i'm waiting just like everyone else, the word is 'waiting on raws'....I am sure one of us reps will post up a thread when it makes a comeback.

thank you for your interest!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'm waiting just like everyone else, the word is 'waiting on raws'....I am sure one of us reps will post up a thread when it makes a comeback.

thank you for your interest!!!
From what I know we are just waiting on the raws

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I know we are just waiting on the raws
yeah, the raws have been detained. We've been working with the FDA to get them released.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rob, if I'm ever in San Diego, I'm looking for you brother!!
heck yeah, buddy! gotta bring the pup too! Bella can meet her mini me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus-beta androstenetriol is a unique anti-cortisol product....unlike many[actually most]other products that control cortisol invictus did not negatively impact my joints, and i'm 59 with arthritis....invictus is one of a very few cortisol products I can use!!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And doses none of them correctly.
Ah, youngsters and their piss and vinegar. Gotta love it.

It's dosed to be able to take throughout the day, not all at once.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, youngsters and their piss and vinegar. Gotta love it.

It's dosed to be able to take throughout the day, not all at once.
Even at 3 caps, which would make it a 30 day supply, it’s still under-dosed. Do you want me to go ingredient-by-ingredient and explain why? “Youngster.” Right, because age is the sole determining factor in supplement knowledge.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at 3 caps, which would make it a 30 day supply, it’s still under-dosed. Do you want me to go ingredient-by-ingredient and explain why? “Youngster.” Right, because age is the sole determining factor in supplement knowledge.
Then that would mean Reduce XT is SEVERELY under dosed as well. Which we know it's not, otherwise people on this thread would not have recommended it over and over.

And you're right, age doesn't necessarily indicate experience, but given your tone I know you're younger and less experienced. I've been in the nutrition, supp, fitness, and sales game a long time.

I also know about professionalism and civility. As a rep for a well respected company on this forum you may want to consider those terms as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then that would mean Reduce XT is SEVERELY under dosed as well. Which we know it's not, otherwise people on this thread would not have recommended it over and over.

And you're right, age doesn't necessarily indicate experience, but given your tone I know you're younger and less experienced. I've been in the nutrition, supp, fitness, and sales game a long time.

I also know about professionalism and civility. As a rep for a well respected company on this forum you may want to consider those terms as well.
I mean that none of the added herbal ingredients are dosed properly. That is my bad, I should have clarified that.

Shall I start with the 7mg of cordyceps 7% extract? Or how about 20mg/day PS at 3 caps/day (20% PS means that only 1/5 of the total dose is actually PS)? Is the rhodiola not an extract? The other herbal ingredients say "extract," but rhodiola doesn't? Is it just powder and not an extract?

Or perhaps I'm wrong. If you know so much more than I do, please explain how these ingredients are properly dosed and effective. I'm not above being proven wrong my friend.

GainVane

Awards
Looks like a toss up between reduce xt and invictus.

Canuckguy

Awards
Add Vitamin C as well, as it may help with cortisol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like a toss up between reduce xt and invictus.
Both are great products. Dosing is another aspect. Reduce is pills and invictus is not.

GainVane

Awards
Both are great products. Dosing is another aspect. Reduce is pills and invictus is not.
yes, and for invictus it would be nice to add cortisol control but not in pill form. Considering all the damn pills we all take daily. 2 of these 2 of that, 2 of those....3 of these......

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reduce XT is great on its own. Add in KSM for cortisol management, but Reduce XT is actually formulated to, well, reduce cortisol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes, and for invictus it would be nice to add cortisol control but not in pill form. Considering all the damn pills we all take daily. 2 of these 2 of that, 2 of those....3 of these......
Agree with you there. I take like 40 pills a day. The change to topicals and liquids is amazing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree with you there. I take like 40 pills a day. The change to topicals and liquids is amazing
plus less actives are required...big fan of td's!!!

GainVane

Awards
There are warnings out there for other TD's. Whats the consensus on accidental transmission to others for invictus? Once its dried should I be worried about it transferring to someone in the household?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There are warnings out there for other TD's. Whats the consensus on accidental transmission to others for invictus? Once its dried should I be worried about it transferring to someone in the household?
invictus can be used by both men and women, if you are concerned about children apply to shoulders and traps[the best places anyways]and after it dries put a shirt on around children just to be on the cautious side.

there is nothing complicated about transdermals, it's mostly all just commonsense!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
invictus can be used by both men and women, if you are concerned about children apply to shoulders and traps[the best places anyways]and after it dries put a shirt on around children just to be on the cautious side.

there is nothing complicated about transdermals, it's mostly all just commonsense!!!
The woman’s formula has a lavender scent.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean that none of the added herbal ingredients are dosed properly. That is my bad, I should have clarified that.

Shall I start with the 7mg of cordyceps 7% extract? Or how about 20mg/day PS at 3 caps/day (20% PS means that only 1/5 of the total dose is actually PS)? Is the rhodiola not an extract? The other herbal ingredients say "extract," but rhodiola doesn't? Is it just powder and not an extract?

Or perhaps I'm wrong. If you know so much more than I do, please explain how these ingredients are properly dosed and effective. I'm not above being proven wrong my friend.
You are absolutely correct about all that :)