Supplement storage solutions?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried this thread in the general forum but maybe I'll try here instead. I'm looking to see/hear what people are doing for creative supplement storage without being too intrusive yet still being accessible for daily staples. I've got a lot of stuff and currently trying to think up a better storage solution.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I tried this thread in the general forum but maybe I'll try here instead. I'm looking to see/hear what people are doing for creative supplement storage without being too intrusive yet still being accessible for daily staples. I've got a lot of stuff and currently trying to think up a better storage solution.
What types of supplements? Powders? Pills? Are you taking them multiple times a day?

If I'm traveling I use small tupperware containers for powder and zip lock bags for pills. Nothing special, but it works well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This for daily
61YYp9q0DlL._SX522_.jpg

This for caps storage
Unknown.jpeg

And, the kitchen pantry for the bigger things.
I get the lower shelf and floor which works.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I set up a week at a time to be able to access easily. For the bigger things and bulks I leave in the pantry to be able to get to when needed.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What types of supplements? Powders? Pills? Are you taking them multiple times a day?

If I'm traveling I use small tupperware containers for powder and zip lock bags for pills. Nothing special, but it works well.
I guess everything really! Right now I have a sock drawer dedicated to my aas/ancilliaries, a bar fridge in my bedroom for peptides, energy drinks, shakes, etc, but I seem to have bottles of pills everywhere and that kinda sucks.

I store my extra bottles in plastic drawers in my closet but I typically have a lot of bottles that I use daily. I tend to leave them out on my dresser so I don't forget to take them but I need a better system especially since I'm about to be using more. I generally take my morning supplements and then bring all of the supps to work with me that I need in the afternoon. Mainly looking for a better system at home for all my pills/staples. Besides vitamins and minerals, I also use a lot of nootropics daily, so my pills take up more space than anything else.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This for caps storage
View attachment 164113

And, the kitchen pantry for the bigger things.
I get the lower shelf and floor which works.
Ahhh yes I need something like this! Maybe something that fits over the back of my bedroom closet door since my kitchen is so small in my apartment. Living in NYC, space is really limited.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tupperwear bin under the bed...