Molecular Nutrition - X factor

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted everyone to know about my recent experience with MN. Usually i use x gels for ARA but decided to give x factor a try. Without going into too much detail i was dissatisfied with the product i recieved *not the product itself as x gels and x factor are the ONLY ara supps that work*.

A representative for x facor reached out to me and did way more than just remedy the situation. I have nothing but good things to say not just about x factor ara but also the company as a whole. I would suggest anyone who is looking for ARA to go through them. I know SNS gets pushed a lot and they are a great company, but my personal preferance moving forward will be MN.

Just thought others should know as i feel preofessional encounters like this in the nutrition/ supp industru are rare.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it’s late and I’m not reading well but your post makes no sense what so ever. Are you saying that you were dissatisfied with the product but liked the customer service? You didn’t like the product yet recommend others to try it? I’m confused but glad you had some great customer service. If English isn’t your primary language I apologize if I sound harsh lol. Also you can give the product an official review in the appropriate section. I’m sure they would appreciate it!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sns has great customer service AND great products

/thread

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Should of known id get flamed for supporting a company that isnt a board sponsor and competes against a board sponsor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should of known id get flamed for supporting a company that isnt a board sponsor and competes against a board sponsor.
No one is flamming you for using MN products. Lots of people use x factor around here. Your post is just a little confusing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree it's a little confusing at first. But overall it sounds like you had a good customer service experience with MN.