What anti estrogen is best to use after pro hormone cycle?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
What is the best SERM to control estrogen in the PCT stage after a methalyated prohormone cycle?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You want a serm as the base of your PCT. Its the most important part. As far as anti-e/anti-aromitase's go, your best off going the pharmaceutical route. Do some research, or ask in the anabolics section.

As far as OTC goes; I've always used Sustain Alpha to keep my estrogen in check, but it does so much more than just that: Test boost, increase nitric oxide, elivate mood, imcreased sex drive. And there's bloodwork going all the way back to the Primordial Performance days. I actually run Sustain Alpha year around @ 5 days on and 2 days off.

Sustain Alpha will be returning to the market, under the Iconic Formulations brand. Perfect for me because I'm down to my last 4 bottles from when BPS discontinued it.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
You want a serm as the base of your PCT. Its the most important part. As far as anti-e/anti-aromitase's go, your best off going the pharmaceutical route. Do some research, or ask in the anabolics section.

As far as OTC goes; I've always used Sustain Alpha to keep my estrogen in check, but it does so much more than just that: Test boost, increase nitric oxide, elivate mood, imcreased sex drive. And there's bloodwork going all the way back to the Primordial Performance days. I actually run Sustain Alpha year around @ 5 days on and 2 days off.

Sustain Alpha will be returning to the market, under the Iconic Formulations brand. Perfect for me because I'm down to my last 4 bottles from when BPS discontinued it.
Sorry I didn’t specify. I was inquiring about a SERM. I had done research and Nolvadex seemed to be the best route but just seeking other opinions.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I didn’t specify. I was inquiring about a SERM. I had done research and Nolvadex seemed to be the best route but just seeking other opinions.
Most studies on male fertility used Clomid. Usually 25mg a day.

Do some quick searches on here if you need more info. It's all out there and there's plenty of it.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe studies showed nolva increased test etc quicker than clomid

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem is your best option. Empirically it is above both nolva and clomid.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Torem is your best option. Empirically it is above both nolva and clomid.
Yes, but is it readily available, legit and and from a reliable source. I've never seen it for sale as a pharmaceutical, and there were quality/counterfeit Issues with torem so years ago.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most studies on male fertility used Clomid. Usually 25mg a day.

Do some quick searches on here if you need more info. It's all out there and there's plenty of it.
clomid should be used in a drop down technique:

weeks 1-2: 50mg/day
weeks 3-4: 25mg/day
weeks 5-6 (optional): 12.5mg/day

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
clomid should be used in a drop down technique:

weeks 1-2: 50mg/day
weeks 3-4: 25mg/day
weeks 5-6 (optional): 12.5mg/day
What benefit does clomid provide over Nolvadex? Everywhere I go I get mixed answers.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefit does clomid provide over Nolvadex? Everywhere I go I get mixed answers.
I prefer Clomid to Nolvadex because Nolvadex makes me feel like complete and utter crap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SirVigorusMuffdive Anabolics 1
Supplements 21
Supplements 10
Supplements 21
Supplements 62