Question regarding cycling and how to test effects

B

bb22

Awards
I have made an order of tb500,pbc157, ipam and cjc no dac. (btw do i need acetic acid, or is mixing water enough?)

Since I am not rich anymore, I decided to not order 8-12weeks of products in first go, since im a little concerned with our customs and mainly, because Im concerned about what will work.

So I have a question as to how would i strategically test:

1. I was thinking running pbc157 for a week first and see if i noticed anything. and then add in tb500. (am i right in thinking i should feel the pbc within a week of daily injections?)

2. Do u think i should add the ipam throughout the whole course? Regarding ipam, since I have a lot of wrist pain, and hear that hgh can cause carpal tunnel etc., is hgh something to stay away from if u have wrist issues. or should I just try and hit a dose that doesnt worsen it, and then still rely on the extra hgh healing the tunnel issues and?

3. lastly, is it stupid of me to take all of this through a healing phase. I do not plan to do ANY heavy workout whatsoever, I dk if im wasting the ipam and cjc, or if it will actually be a good combo with tb and pbc, merely for the healing.

4. is it ok for me to maybe just run a 3 week test cycle, and then proceed only if it has helped some, or should i run full cycle before considering.

I will jsut mention my different injuries and what im trying to achieve.
Feet pain (near heel)/plantar fascitis (10years)
Hip pain (bursitis)(2-3 years))
Wrist/forearm pain (i beleive it comes from nerve inflammation in the tunnels) (mr scan showed nothing in wrist, have appointment at neurologist) (2-3years severe pain)

My hands has become so bad I needed to quit my work. My hips are so bad I cant run or squad without getting a lot of pain later. i havent been able to sprint since i was 20 years old, because i would get immense heel pain later(IM 30 years OLD now, 73kg (i lost 6kg muscle after i started having pain and cant workout properly)) my BF is and has always been low, so i dont need to lose fat or anything like that, and i look rather fit (so its weird i have all this pain...).

I thank all ppl who have replied to my threads. This will be my last. I will surely put an update after cycling! Thanks again!