Best AI of 2018?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Title says it all. whats the best OTC AI in your opinion for 2018?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Virtus but it’s been out of stock for a year

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Letrone or inhibit E

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
is there one that isnt sold out?
They just don't seem to re-stock very often. Letrone is a very solid OTC AI that can be dosed at 1 cap a day for great results and last a full two months on one bottle. 2 cap dosing is usually too strong for most folks to run for more than a few weeks at a time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS inhibit-e still standing strong... easily one of the most tried and true, always decently priced, and easy to find ha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They just don't seem to re-stock very often. Letrone is a very solid OTC AI that can be dosed at 1 cap a day for great results and last a full two months on one bottle. 2 cap dosing is usually too strong for most folks to run for more than a few weeks at a time.
I second this 100%. Wouldn’t put it against a truly wet stack but it lowered estrogen by 6-9 points in the actual bloodwork I saw. Terrific option for PCT alongside your real SERM if you already beat your cholesterol up on cycle and don’t want to use exem but need something while you balance out.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Virtus
Letrone
inhibit-e

All have done the trick for me. I think Virtus actually lowered my e too much and had to switch to EOD. That is why I put it at the top.
I can't speak for PCT. I use it to help if my old man fat gets to be too much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS inhibit-e still standing strong... easily one of the most tried and true, always decently priced, and easy to find ha
can be found for $20...easily half of what they charge for others mentioned....that is if price matters-it does to me!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the ease of purchasing RC, I consider that OTC at this point and it works as intended.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could a stack of Letrone/Vector/Folliodrone work for a great recomp?

Nickype

Awards
Viron, vector and Letrone. It would fantastic for a recomp stack

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Letrone, Inhibit E, Virtus

Can't go wrong with either 3

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that arimistane is useless for AI purposes?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure I remember someone saying they did some lab tests and it came back that it was a waste of time as an AI
it seems to be consensual that its useless from the bit of info ive found but I wonder if anybody has had success.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that arimistane is useless for AI purposes?
I have used it to help cut and it works pretty well. Never FP bloods on it. It does dry out my joints a little @ 75mg a day after about 2-3 weeks.
Had a buddy doing 100mg a day and he complained about his joints cracking on him.

from personal experience the 3 mentioned above work better.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both Virtus and 6-bromoandrostenedione worked well for me, although imho bromo seemed a bit more powerful (dark hair growth in shoulders and clavicle region, clear sign of increased dht, and I never grew hair in those places before). I ran it at 150 mg/day (some days even 200 mg) so some of the effects may have come from the metabolite and not from natural test, i can't know for sure.

Would really like to try TD formestane though.

Ran both standalone and not as a part of a cycle or pct.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any one else tried 6-bromo? i seem to remember it being mentioned a lot way back like 2010ish, what happened to it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can you even get ATD these days?
UK.
There's several of legit ATD products.
Fusion Supplements for example.
Search Google "Fusion supplements ATD" and find what you are looking for.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it seems to be consensual that its useless from the bit of info ive found but I wonder if anybody has had success.
It’s useless as an AI. It’s great as a mild diuretic and has a slight hardening effect at higher doses. It will hurt your joints for sure. I remember taking 200mg/day of Finaflex’s without issue, but I never could now and still train seriously.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke with Iron Legion about Virtus and they said they havnt restocked it because the FDA is holding their shipment apparently.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke with Iron Legion about Virtus and they said they havnt restocked it because the FDA is holding their shipment apparently.
That sounds like the FDA.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea they had no idea either and it certainly does sound like the FDA. Something that actually works and works well and they want to play games.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it was a lot of work, but we finally got our virtus material released from the grip of the FDA/Customs! had all the material verified and we'll begin shipping today!

right now, save 30% site wide using coupon code VIRTUS30

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
is it really that strong? was does it do dry out the joints

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it was a lot of work, but we finally got our virtus material released from the grip of the FDA/Customs! had all the material verified and we'll begin shipping today!

great news!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Hands down one of the best