Super Natty Stack

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys and gals, I just finished up my first prep for a Bodybuilding show last Saturday. I'm going to start a lean bulking diet to add about .5lbs a week. This will last until my next prep. I bought some clear muscle already. What are some natty supplements to help get more from my intense training and diet? ARA, Phosphatic acid, Laxogenin, Epicatechin, and etc? Thanks a lot everyone!

By the way I won first in true novice lightweight and jr bodybuilding lightweight.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats on the dub. But as far as natty supplements I heard epicatechin is trash. Some people swear that laxogenin is the real deal. But me personally I didn’t notice anything off it running at 100mg for 4 weeks

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the dub. But as far as natty supplements I heard epicatechin is trash. Some people swear that laxogenin is the real deal. But me personally I didn’t notice anything off it running at 100mg for 4 weeks
Thanks and yeah I didn't notice a lot from it other than a pump I felt, but I was also only running 50-75mg of lax. I've only ran epicatechin from MAN Sports Delta XT and I liked that product, but felt it was underdosed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector/follidrone/viron stack I’ve seen gets a lot of love

I’m currently on vector/follidrone/formestane and loving it

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Ive run massacre and had great results in just for weeks (a short recomp, lost a lot of weight during exams). Also ive run massmax xt and ara for 8 weeks and definitely recommend it, great results, great to put on some mass and size

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys thanks. Any logs posted? So I could see y'alls results.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Also when taking ArA it would be wise to take soy lecithin, it enchances ArA's absorption

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any tipe of joint help and fish oil, because ArA is supposed to enchance inflammation and with antinflammatory supps you wont achieve full potential of ArA
How many gels did you take per workout for ARA. One study says take 1500mg per workout to get the 1.5kg of mass for two months.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
How many gels did you take per workout for ARA. One study says take 1500mg per workout to get the 1.5kg of mass for two months.
I took 4 caps (1000mg) because the pumps were too strong for me haha, especially on leg days, but i was taking 6caps on back days

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector - your gonna have to try this one to believe it. I’ll leave it at that

ArA - if your joints can handle it the pumps are actually painful

Uro B - gets a lot of love on this board but didn’t agree with me, if I were you I’d run it and see if it agrees with you because feedback was very good on this one

Laxo - have run it at pretty high dosages and most I noticed was joint relief

Epicatichen - one of my faves, try and find one with an absorbation ingredient.

MassMax - also gets a lot of love on here and I’m not sure why I haven’t ran it yet. I’ve seen a lot of positive feedback so I’ll include it in here

Phosphatic acid - ran a muscletech product and did notice some increased fullness but that was about it.

I have tried a lot of natty anabolics... you gotta find what works for you. Good luck

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR Follidrone 2.0 stacked with VECTOR is an awesome natty stack. Many logs here on AM, to show the effectiveness of the products.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. So I'm thinking about running X-gels and MassMax XT along with my Clear muscle. How should I go about timing these products?
Take MassMax 2x daily with largest protein meals.

X-gels Preworkout and away from MassMax as much as possible.

Clear Muscle I have never really looked into. I'd assume just follow bottle recommendations.

Have you ran any of these products solo before? If not, it will be hard to tell what's doing what.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Take MassMax 2x daily with largest protein meals.

X-gels Preworkout and away from MassMax as much as possible.

Clear Muscle I have never really looked into. I'd assume just follow bottle recommendations.

Have you ran any of these products solo before? If not, it will be hard to tell what's doing what.
I've ran clear muscle and epicatechin before, but not MassMax XT and X-gels. Maybe I should go for one or the other.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Well when I ran it last I experienced some pretty good strength gains, muscle size, as well as recovery.
Well with massmax and x gels you'll experience the same, i suppose in even larger scale. Ive always been sceptical about muscletech products haha

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Well with massmax and x gels you'll experience the same, i suppose in even larger scale. Ive always been sceptical about muscletech products haha
Yeah honestly I was too. I'm apart of their VIP group and I have gotten to try a bunch of their products and all are pretty good, but then they have some that shine more than others. I loved the phosphamuscle, clear muscle, and plasma muscle stack honestly.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO ArA (x gels) are king as far as natty anabolics go. There is a huge thread on ArA somewhere around here I will post if I find (currently looking for it).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys and gals, I just finished up my first prep for a Bodybuilding show last Saturday. I'm going to start a lean bulking diet to add about .5lbs a week. This will last until my next prep. I bought some clear muscle already. What are some natty supplements to help get more from my intense training and diet? ARA, Phosphatic acid, Laxogenin, Epicatechin, and etc? Thanks a lot everyone!

By the way I won first in true novice lightweight and jr bodybuilding lightweight.
I think you would enjoy MassMax XT. We have had users, sponsored and unsponsored logs, report a 5-8 lb weight gain in 8 weeks. With that weight gain, members have commented on how their body composition improved despite gaining scale weight.

With MassMax XT, muscle protein synthesis will elevate, so recovery will be better and your muscles will have a fuller look. You just need to watch out for the increase in hunger since you are trying to gain weight conservatively. I personally do not see an increase in hunger, at least one that makes me overeat, but some users do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

First off, Congrats!

For me, my go-to natty stack is SNS Xgels and PES Anabeta Elite (RIP)... since ABE is gone now, Alphamax is a solid replacement with great all around feedback.

other options:
Epicatechin products - CEL Epi-plex
Natty test boosters - CEL M-test
Misc - GDA's/nutrient partitioners (SNS Glycophase, etc)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the comments. It really gives me a good idea where to start. This process will be over the next year, so I have plenty of time to try out several products. If y'all would like me to I could track my results, diet, training, etc in a detailed log. If y'all would enjoy that. I'm liking the sound of the MassMax XT. But also like what I've read and heard about X-gels. I'm thinking about going with Primalog as a GDA because of the high carbs I consume in my diet currently. If there is a specific product or stack y'all would like to see me run, let me know. I'm up for anything!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the comments. It really gives me a good idea where to start. This process will be over the next year, so I have plenty of time to try out several products. If y'all would like me to I could track my results, diet, training, etc in a detailed log. If y'all would enjoy that. I'm liking the sound of the MassMax XT. But also like what I've read and heard about X-gels. I'm thinking about going with Primalog as a GDA because of the high carbs I consume in my diet currently. If there is a specific product or stack y'all would like to see me run, let me know. I'm up for anything!
Good luck!